Soul Calibur: Blade of Lust (Game Map+Stage Completed)

Started by NubianLegend, June 07, 2014, 12:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Interested though I am uncertain whom to play in this situation. Might call dibs on Nightmare however.

Divine Tenacity

If I could find time this evening I will start writing up a c/s for Taki here.

For those who missed it before:

Dibs on Taki!!!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Kokaine

Finished Tira's sheet though I am still wavering between the Soul Caliber IV and V looks.

I was gonna volunteer her to be host but I'm cool with Ivy being host and Tira can either be an Antagonist or Independent depending on the other characters that come into play.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

NubianLegend

Quote from: Sinestra on June 07, 2014, 10:25:38 PM
Considering the look of the 2 existing blades, that seems a bit mundane, even for its "mundane" form, so I would say. I'll be home in a bit, will find some looks.

It's harder than you think to find good sword models. It's a simple design. I like the color scheme and sleekness but I agree it's missing something overall . It's suppose to be mundane because it's a straightsword but I think we're just use to seeing larger than life uber weapons like soul edge that it's harder to compare anything else to. It's not bad per say. It's adequate, but it's clearly lacks an ultimate weapon feel.

NubianLegend

Quote from: Kokaine on June 07, 2014, 11:43:11 PM
Finished Tira's sheet though I am still wavering between the Soul Caliber IV and V looks.

I was gonna volunteer her to be host but I'm cool with Ivy being host and Tira can either be an Antagonist or Independent depending on the other characters that come into play.

She's fine. I think you should go with the design from IV btw.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: NubianLegend on June 07, 2014, 11:50:08 PM
It's harder than you think to find good sword models. It's a simple design. I like the cool scheme and sleekness but I agree it's missing something overall . It's suppose to be mundane because it's a straightsword but I think we're just use to seeing larger than life uber weapons like soul edge that it's harder to compare anything else to. It's not bad per say. It's adequate, but it's clearly lacks an ultimate weapon feel.

Soul Edge and Soul Calibur both can change their forms. So why not these weapons? Makes it more easier to covet the weapon for they can suit every warriors style.

zenpai

I want to make my own character using talim's fighting style
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Sinestra

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 08, 2014, 12:18:23 AM
Soul Edge and Soul Calibur both can change their forms. So why not these weapons? Makes it more easier to covet the weapon for they can suit every warriors style.

These weapons would too... but Soul Calibur/Edge both have 'natural forms" in which they were originally forged. Or at least so the games make it seem. I'd be trying to replicate that. :)

Maybe something like... (and put on your best Soul Calibur narrator's voice here!)

Blade of Virtues
Seemingly crafted of a radiant blue steel, this blade of unknown origin serves as the Eternal Conflict against the Blade of Lusts. Locked forever in opposition, this blade seeks to better the world through it's wielder, pushing them further and further to acts of heroism, and charity. Though it's counterpart in the Eternal Conflict shall never rest, so too shall the Blade of Virtues.

And...

Blade of Lusts
Crafted of a dark and unknown metal, this blade of unknown origin serves as the Eternal Conflict against the Blade of Virtues. Locked forever in opposition, this blade seeks to enforce it's own twisted will on the world through it's wielder, pushing them further and further to acts of hedonism, debauchery and desire. Though it's counterpart in the Eternal Conflict shall never rest, so too shall the Blade of Lusts.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

NubianLegend

Quote from: Sinestra on June 08, 2014, 04:55:30 AM
These weapons would too... but Soul Calibur/Edge both have 'natural forms" in which they were originally forged. Or at least so the games make it seem. I'd be trying to replicate that. :)

Maybe something like... (and put on your best Soul Calibur narrator's voice here!)

Blade of Virtues
Seemingly crafted of a radiant blue steel, this blade of unknown origin serves as the Eternal Conflict against the Blade of Lusts. Locked forever in opposition, this blade seeks to better the world through it's wielder, pushing them further and further to acts of heroism, and charity. Though it's counterpart in the Eternal Conflict shall never rest, so too shall the Blade of Virtues.

And...

Blade of Lusts
Crafted of a dark and unknown metal, this blade of unknown origin serves as the Eternal Conflict against the Blade of Virtues. Locked forever in opposition, this blade seeks to enforce it's own twisted will on the world through it's wielder, pushing them further and further to acts of hedonism, debauchery and desire. Though it's counterpart in the Eternal Conflict shall never rest, so too shall the Blade of Lusts.

I like a LOT, I believe we have a winner. The descriptions really sold it for me. Great find

Vaulera

Humm, harr. I think I will play a female character, so dibs on Ivy.

Sinestra

Quote from: Vaulera on June 08, 2014, 03:55:28 PM
Humm, harr. I think I will play a female character, so dibs on Ivy.

...the character I've already submitted a completed application for? :(

I guess if you want to apply against me for the position there's nothing I can do to stop you, of course.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

NubianLegend

Quote from: Sinestra on June 08, 2014, 07:11:24 PM
...the character I've already submitted a completed application for? :(

I guess if you want to apply against me for the position there's nothing I can do to stop you, of course.
That won't be needed. As GM my word is law and I rule in your favor. There's not much really to contend with here. You had a character ready to roll out before she even put her interest forth. This should serve as an invaluable lesson. Nothing in life is reserved for you to take. Always take the initiative. I hate to see it happen like that, but it could have been prevented. The same goes for everyone involved.  I got a game to run. Have fun but this is serious business.

godfang

User Name: Godfang
Character Name:Astaroth
Sex: Male
Nationality: Unknown
Starting Point: Can be left blank until we get the game mapped out
Appearance:See image
Role: Antagonist
Equipment: Axes
Archetype: Canon (Barbarian)
Personality: Dominant, Sadistic
Theme Music: (optional)
Bio:This Astaroth was recently created and was overcome by the sword of lust's energy, making him a hypersexual monster. His body is powered by lust now and he needs a steady stream of sex to keep his strength. He developed a will of his own and rebelled against Fygul Cestemus. Now, he follows the wielder of the sword of lust, leaving a trail of dead men and broken women.
Turn Ons: Submission, Violent Sex, Dirty Talk, Public Sex
Turn Offs: Tenderness

I decided to submit a character. I think we need more male antagonists :D

Garuss Vakarian

QuoteAge: 3

Thats the beefiest 3 year old ive ever seen.  ??? ??? ................  Lol. :P

Dont ya think you can put a bit of elaboration there. Would not want a mod to come by like hell hath no furry. ^^ lol. I mean, his bio shows he is created. But, just a thought. Would it be a good idea to put down.

Or something along those lines. Just to thwart any miss communication. Since, a passerby may just see the age, and immediately react. Instead of reading through the whole sheet.

Edit: Not to be mean or anything. I was just saying. ^^

Vercile

User Name: Frozen Star
Character Name: Seung (Seong) Mina
Sex: Female
Nationality: Korean
Starting Point: (Blank)
Role: Protagonist
Equipment: Scarlet Thunder
Archetype: (Blank)
Personality:
Seong Mi-na is a strong-willed girl who is always striving to be the best she is. Though stubborn about this, she also has a quick wit. She's very determined, but sometimes overly confident in her skills, often mocking her opponents. Due to her inferiority complex, Seong Mi-na dislikes it when anyone views her as weak or helpless, basically not wanting to be treated like a kid.
Theme Music: Kkaduri
Bio: Seong Mina
Turn Ons: Player's Ons
Turn Offs: Player's Offs

Garuss Vakarian

User Name: Garuss Vakarian

Character Name: Maxi

Age: 47 Looks extremely younger then he actually is. Quite due to his well kept physical condition.

Nationality: Japanese

Starting Point:

Appearance:

Role: Maxi is an independant. Doing as he pleases. Doing whatever he wants. And whatever it takes to achieve it. Although he is a good man, and primarily aids the side of good. He has been known to be a loner, or even help his enemies. To achieve his goals.

Equipment: Nunchaku
Archetype: Martial Artist : Master of Wing Chun: In his early days of child hood. He learned this style, to defend himself from other children. But, soon abandoned it to learn other arts. Due to the mockery he endured for knowing a 'Womens' style. Soon learning: Nunchuko, during his days of piracy. His Nunchuku style later developed, after meeting Zhang Wu. Whom became maxi's teacher after defeating the young lad. Later, Maxi began using The Tiger style, along with his Nunchuk's. Ferocity, strength, and anger. Mixed into one style of fighting. This style unleashed the anger... The fire deep into his soul. The ferocity that made him a warrior. Soon, he discovered it behooved him to know both. Wing chun, gave him the fluidity in combat, required to use his preferred weapon. Nunchuku. While, The Tiger gave him the strength and reserve to demolish the opposition. Soon within his mid life, and after the events of Soul caliber three. He learned the true worth of mixing arts. Despite mockery. And embraced Wing chun, despite it being a so called. womens art. And, learned The Drunken Fist: A style that taught him balance. And, how to retain physical balance no matter what. Even, allowing him to provide the illusion of imbalance. The best way to describe drunken style martial art's, is to have Balance through Imbalance. Complete control over ones body.

Personality: Switch: Cocky, and violent. He is always up for a challenge. And never shy's from putting some one down a peg or two. Like the "Tough" guy he is. He is mainly just for show. He wants to be the best, but knows he can never be. No one is. There is always some one better then you out there, he just refuses to believe it. Fighting, never backing down, even if it means death. He likes to tease, and joke, and has his own sense of humor. One of his favorit ways of teasing, being to trick men and women, young and old that he is a Young man. When in reality he is in his late forties! His mysterios aging, is something that he has questioned for some time, but at this point just finds it absolutely funny. With women he is some what shy. And, can quite easily be teased or embeassed. Despite the tough composure he try's to keep up. As well, with a more shy or submissive girl. He can take the lead, as long as he feel's she wants him, and would say yes.

Theme Music:

Theme 1: Soul Calibuer 4 - Let My Soul Burn!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MawZq9zuiQ8

Theme 2: Two Steps From Hell - To Glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk

Bio: http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Maxi : After 4: Leading a dark and solitary life. Maxi longed for adventure once more. The yearning for adventure and power still burns deep in his soul. Now, he hears of two new swords. The Sword of Lust. And Virtue. With a heavy heart, he has now chosen to abandon his solitude. Seeking to fight once more. To venture out into history, one last time. He knows not which sword truly call's to him. He seek's virtue in his life. To change and be a much wiser man. But, does the lust, and desire, for power still burn deep in his soul? This was a question, he was determined to answer. With a fragment of the cursed sword Soul Edge still within him, he hoped he would not allow himself to be consumed by power's un known.

Turn Ons: A sexual equal. Or dominant. (Switches, or dom's.) Although, finds himself equally attracted to the sweet and innocent. (Does not dom. But can take charge.)  Maxi is into Oral, both giving and receiving. Anal, giving. Maybe recieving ;) . Virgins are nice, but experienced is just as good. Witty teasing (Both giving and receiving.) Public sex (Goes along with teasing.)
Turn Offs: He does not partake in gross and absurd things. (Toilet play, gore, death.)

godfang

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 08, 2014, 10:52:38 PM
Thats the beefiest 3 year old ive ever seen.  ??? ??? ................  Lol. :P

Dont ya think you can put a bit of elaboration there. Would not want a mod to come by like hell hath no furry. ^^ lol. I mean, his bio shows he is created. But, just a thought. Would it be a good idea to put down.

Or something along those lines. Just to thwart any miss communication. Since, a passerby may just see the age, and immediately react. Instead of reading through the whole sheet.

Edit: Not to be mean or anything. I was just saying. ^^

No no, that's a good point. I thought about that too, but i must have forgotten somewhere along the line XD, i made edits to it

Garuss Vakarian

Edited my character and added his themes.

Theme 1: Let My Soul Burn! Theme 2: To Glory

Godfang: All right. Well, glad I reminded you then! ^^

NubianLegend

So, how is everyone? I have some important updating to do and I still have to get my character up.

Laughing Hyena

Working on my sheet now. I couldn't over the weekend but now I can.

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Siereis

WORK IN PROGRESS - EXPECT TO BE DONE END OF 6/10

User Name
: Siereis
Character Name: Xianghua
Sex: Female
Nationality: Ming Empire (Chinese)
Appearance: Short, Pale, Slender Build, Short Black hair, Usually wears light clothing made for quick motions.  (See image)
Role: Protagonist
Equipment:
Personality: Chai Xianghua is a cheerful young woman. She is kind and seems to sound a little childish. She never gives up and is faithful to her friends. Xianghua tends to be lighthearted and rarely is seen with a frown on her face, instead preferring to face any opposition with an optimistic face.
Theme Music: (optional)
Bio:
Character's Turn Ons: Flirting, Romance, Working Together, Dancing.
Character's Turn Offs: Aggression, Evil Monsters, Being Teamed up on, Being Too 'Forward'

Vaulera

Ah! Pardon me! I must have just skimmed over. I'll just look over again.

Laughing Hyena

User Name: Laughing Hyena
Character Name: Nightmare
Nationality: Unknown
Role: Antagonist
Equipment: Soul Edge (Zwiehandler)
Archetype: Canon
Personality: Violent, Manipulative, Sadistic, Ravenous, Ambitious
Theme Music: Bio: Shattered during the inevitable conflicts between Algol and Mitsurugi and the inevitable clash between him and Siegfried, the sword remained dormant for less than two years before the followers and seekers of the ultimate weapon managed to reassemble enough shards to give the being known as Nightmare a physical form. However Nightmare has come back altered by his recent demise as he has now a new hunger, not just for souls but for flesh. It desecrated his pure desire for power with a hunger of lust and also mutated his body to become more suitable. However this does not sit well with Nightmare and has put all his efforts into finding the Blade of Lust that tainted his rebirth. His body however is perfectly capable of being changed with his own will with the more souls he collects and harvests as is natural of the living sword. He shall conquer both vice and virtue and destroy those whom dared to subdue the greatest Nightmare.
Turn Ons: Domination, Paizuri, Cock Worship, Bondage, Enslavement, Exhibition, Shy Women
Turn Offs: Femdom, Bathroom Oriented Fetishes, Guro

NubianLegend

User Name: NubianLegend
Character Name: Hephaestus
Nationality: Deity
Starting Point:
Appearance: Haphaestus is a tall,  heavily armored warrior-blacksmith of otherworldly origins. As pictured left
Role: Retainer of Blades. As Retainer of the blades Hephaestus is tasked with guarding over the blades of virtue and blade of lust, respectively. He has the ability to sense the blades whereabouts on an instinctive level. Though even he isn't completely immune to the blade of lusts power.
Equipment: Greatsword
Archetype: Blacksmith, Sword Master

Personality: Hephaestus isn't much of a peoples person. Among the gods hes known as one of the least affable personalities. He's gruff and anti-social but he is also principled and fair-minded. He and Ares have a sort of back-and-forth rivalry, with Ares and himself trying to intervene in each others plans. Using "champions" to partake in a game of sorts on their behalf.

He's cold, stubborn and prideful. Though unlike Ares he is loyal to the realm. Hephaestus is indirectly responsible for many of the events transpiring within the soul calibur universe.

Theme Music: TES V: Skyrim - Main Theme
Bio: http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Hephaestus
Turn Ons: Sexy/slutty clothes, eagerness, curves, oral, Dirty talk, roleplaying, exotic beauties, clothing damage, mild violence, non-con.
Turn Offs: Disobedience. Vomit and Toilet play. Hephaestus doesn't have too many offs.