[MUL] Plots of a Saucy Fella [Male and Female Partners Wanted]

Started by Saucy, February 13, 2011, 08:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saucy

* WARNING *

You may not like the following plots.

You have been warned.

* ANY of these plots can be female x female, male x male or female x male
* If I already have a game of one of these, please do not hesitate to ask, I like to play out several versions of the plots.
* Most of these plots can go to extreme.
* I will post in our game at least 1x a week.
* DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. I repeat, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

» For you no storm can foul my compass, through the darkest twilight forest I will walk true, and across a battle's fiery tempest I gladly leap! «

» A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left. « Marylin Monroe

Saucy

Indebted, To a Vampire

A few years back a young lady came into the town and things began changing. People would disappear for a few days and then come back with no recollection of what had happened. Truth was, there was a large castle hidden behind trees and a vampiress lived there. She was the one taking people from the town and feeding off of them. This female became so fond of one particular male that she kept him longer than she had anyone else and people stopped disappearing. Eventually, she turned him. Unfortunately, when she was out and about one day, she was attacked and died in his arms, leaving everything to him.

That was three years ago. Since then, he has begun buying up things and becoming more and more popular with the people, fixing the town and doing everything he could to build up popularity. While he was in town one day, he managed to spot the most beautiful girl/guy he'd ever seen. Ever since, he's been keeping an eye on her/him and speaking with his/her father. When he got really close to the man, he asked for his daughter's/son's hand in marriage. The man agreed, glad that someone with such high status was taking an interest in someone of their lower class.

Stolen, By the King

It is odd to have someone come to your home in the middle of the night and state that they are taking the eldest away from you, right? They came into her/his room one night and simply grabbed him/her out of bed, not even bothering to let her/him dress, throwing her into a carriage and speeding off towards the castle where the king was awaiting his prize.

The king's wife had died ten years ago and he had no heirs to the throne. He was growing rather lonely even though he could have whatever person he wanted. The king wanted someone he could love and grow old with, not just a fling here and there. It was not just sex he wanted, he wanted love. He had searched within his kingdom for the most beautiful/handsome male/female no matter what class. When he couldn't find what he was looking for, he began doing it by force, taking people from their homes and interviewing people on his own..

The Love of a Cousin  » craving «

At a young age they were separated from each other. The boy was taught to grow up, and became king. The girl was turned into a refined young lady. The king married but his wife bore a still born. Grief stricken, the wife later killed herself. The boy's love for his cousin had never waned and now, he was free to choose whoever he wanted for a wife. He was king after all, who could deny him what he has wanted since he was young.

Please, Keep It Secret

The prince(ss)'s father gets a new servant that is beautiful beyond compare and the prince(ss) instantly seems to take a liking to him/her. The prince(ss) starts spending as much time as (s)he can with the servant and after a while they've both fallen for each other. They must keep this a secret because if the king happens to find out, he will either kill the servant or send him/her away.

Alone in His Harem

The ruler of a distant land planned on waging war on yet another land. He was power hungry. In order to prevent the slaughter of his people, the king of this other land offered him any woman the ruler wanted. A young and beautiful but poor and headstrong merchant's daughter was chosen and plucked from her life to be with the ruler. This man had many wives and many pleasure servants, but this female was different to him. She did not swoon like all the others had and still did, she was a challenge to him and he loved challenges.

I Didn't Need Saving

Struck down in a fight, a young female was left in the dirt to be eaten by animals when the dark came. She was bleeding, but not enough to kill her. The civilized world had ended ten years ago and she had been fighting for survival ever since. How she had been struck down so easily might have been due to the fact that her opponent had been a man, a brute to be exact. He took whatever useful items she had on her and left. Out on a scouting party, the leader of a large group of survivors stumbles across this beauty. While they cannot take on many more mouths to feed, he finds that he cannot pass up the chance of this young woman. He has plans for her, big plans. He wants to rule this sector of the city and in order to do that, he needs more people. She will give him what he wants, though, unwillingly.

My Host » craving « *new*

Max has been working at the most famous host club in Europe. People from all over the world come to this particular club to get what they are seeking for, be it a fantasy or a quick romance. It is the job of every host to give their customers whatever they want. This club is famous for their hosts and only the elite and richest are allowed entry into the club. A new face asks for Max and from the beginning, Max could tell that this person was different. No one had ever made Max feel this way or want this much.

Love Forever » super craving « *new*

It has been known that true love lasts forever, even forbidden true love. The prince of the human kingdom is not allowed to love the princess of the rival fae kingdom, it was LAW. But love knows no boundaries and a chance encounter with the fae princess made them both fall head over heels in love. They were discovered and both were exiled. The prince defended his princess when their new home was attacked and both lost their lives, but we all know that true love never dies. After many reincarnations it is now the year 2012. The prince starts having dreams about his past love and he starts to remember his feelings for his princess. One day, he sees her crossing the street and in that moment he decides to see if she remembers anything. When she doesn't seem to, he is determined to make her fall in love with him again, even if it means manipulating her current relationship. [/size]

Pairings
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Angel » craving «
Vampire x Fairy » craving «
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Killer x Witness
Lord x Lady
Lord x Lord
Rich x Destitute » craving « Semi-plot.
Pirate x Prince(ss)  » craving «

If it is not listed, don't hesitate to ask, the worst I could say is no.  ;)

» For you no storm can foul my compass, through the darkest twilight forest I will walk true, and across a battle's fiery tempest I gladly leap! «

» A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left. « Marylin Monroe

Saucy

Under Construction

Pictures
These ideas are not in stone, they can be changed if you so wish.

Lost then Found

» craving «

When he was a young boy, Michael was adopted by some rich Lord. His life was good then, well that's what he was supposed to tell everyone. No one knew that behind closed doors this Lord was sick, a pervert, preying on poor Michael. If he tried to get away, he was punished. One night though, after years of elaborate planning, Michael did manage to get away. He ran as far as he could and became the gardener in a local convent. The first few years were rough, as he was scarred by what the Lord had done to him, but he was raised right by the nuns and the priest. He was beginning to slowly forget about all the torture he had gone through. Everything was brought crashing down when he heard that all too familiar voice. "I've found you my pet..." It was all downhill from there or had the Lord changed?

My Dark Angel

Her family left her, abandoned on the streets. She found her way into an orphanage and was adopted years later by the most powerful mafia man in the area. He was a cruel man, expecting things of her. When she would not do what he said or when she did it incorrectly, she was punished. Life had gone from bad to worse for her. As of late her master had been edgy and had hired extra protection, even a bodyguard for her sake. She wanted nothing to do with the bodyguard. That was, until a dark angel started appearing in her dreams...a dark angel that resembled the bodyguard. Could he be the answer to her prayers?

NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Blackmailed Until Spring » craving «

He was the best student there, tops honors and everything. He was also the most tormented. Jacob had earned a scholarship to this prestigious school and had been an outsider since day one. Recently though, the bullying has gotten worse and it was all because he was being noticed by the most popular boy in school, Andrew. Somehow, Andrew has managed to get something that can cause Jacob to be kicked out of this school. But Jacob needs this scholarship, he needs to graduate from this school in the spring. Blackmailed, Jacob has no choice but to obey Andrew's every whim.

NSFW *credit to AMessOfADreamer, from whom I nabbed this.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
[/center]

Saucy

Plots Derived from Others.

These plots will be somewhat loosely based and the names are changeable.

Poseidon's Kiss By Gail Crease
Rebecca Lynn Mallory realized that she and her unborn child were going to drown in the Irish Sea. She was willing to give up her life if her child would be saved. A man with deep blue eyes and jet-black hair floating around his head like a halo rescued her and he told her...another time...another place...a promise. Move forward to the present in Milford-by-the Bay, Massachusetts...Chelsea Porter, the first female descendant born of Rebecca, lives the hectic life of a single woman who works too many hours as a successful interior designer. Chelsea has no idea that promise made to and by Rebeeca involves Chelsea's future.

Nicolas Demitry has been waiting patiently for Chelsea to grow into a woman so she may become his bride. Though Chelsea knows nothing of her upcoming wedding, she is fascinated when she sees Nicolas' painting "Poseidon's Sorrow" hanging in the gallery she helped design and even more taken by him as their eyes meet.

Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Devereaux
In 1988 Douglass Montgomery is on holiday with her live-in boyfriend in England. After a huge fight with him and his daughter Douglass is left behind with no money or passport. In grief she goes to the nearby church and cries out that she wishes she had a knight in shining armor. Low and behold Nicholas Stafford, the earl of Thornwyck appears out of sixteenth century England. At first Douglass doesn't believe him that he's from the sixteenth century. She finds his way of dress strange, his talk ridiculous and the fact that he doesn't know what a car is or how to use the bathroom is outrageous! Well, eventually Nicholas wins over Douglass and the two are set to finding out who tried to set Nicholas up for treason in Elizabethian times.

Saucy

Saucy

Update:

Added new plot, deleted some old plots and pairings.

Saucy

Saucy

Saucy

Update:

Deleted a lot of plots and pairings that no longer interested me.

Also edited the layout.