Eeyores Twisted Group Ideas [MUL]

Started by MagicalPen, September 17, 2009, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

This will play host to games where I am seeking multiple partners. Everything is open to discussion, the descriptions below are just to draw interest and to see where things can go from there.

All names can also be changed.

Four in a Family-Current Craving!!
Themes: Incest, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, Brother/Sister, Brother/Sister/Father, Mother/Father/Daughter, Daughter/Son/Mother, Son/Mother/Father/Daughter
Looking for: Daughter(16-18), Mother(38-44)

(For simplicity sake, the 4 characters will have these names: Father, Mother, Son, Daughter)
Idea: Father and Mother have long made sex a major part of their lives, frequenting the Swingers scene and exploring their kinks. Both are extremely attractive and have sex with each other frequently. Little do they know that Son, 18 years of age, has discovered a peep hole in their closet that had once been used to secretly film their get togethers.

Son enjoys watching them fuck, having always found his mother attractive, and often jerks off while they have sex at night. However, Daughter catches him and forces him to allow her to look through the peephole, finding herself also turned on. Turning back to Son, she admits to never having touched a cock before and wants to touch his, to do all those things Mother is doing to Father. Son and Daughter begin a very hot and heated sexual relationship.

Not long afterwards, thinking they are alone in the house, Mother catches them in the act. Instead of getting mad, she decides to join in, to show them how it is really done, and starts to teach Son in 'private sessions' when Father and Daughter are out all about sex.

On one of these outtings, Daughter tells Father that she wants to suck his cock like Mother does and wants to prove to him that she can be just as good as Mother. Father, while shocked, is aroused, and lets Daughter give him Road-Head, stopping at a Motel for a few hours to fuck her like she wants, before returning home.

That night, Mother seduces Son into her room, initiating a threesome involving Father, Mother, and Son, while Daughter watches from the peephole. Daughter decides she wants the same, so while Mother is out, seduces Son and Father into a threesome with her. Mother returns in the middle of it and quickly joins, completing the circle, initiating in a new lifestyle.

[Note: This game has the potential to spawn off other games using the same characters but introducing new people into the 'family'...bestfriends from school, etc...so be open - in the future - to such ideas].

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

MagicalPen

Daughter role is taken.

Still looking for a 'Mother'.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

MagicalPen

Still looking for some one to fill the role of Mother in this one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

yourmomsemo

I'm interested. I normally play male so this will be a bit of a challenge for me, but i'm up for a challenge! Please let me know if the spot has been filled, thanks (:

Le Garçon bon regarder de Nageur.

Zorak

And the talent agent says... "that's interesting... what do you call yourselves?"
The father answers... "The Aristocrats !"

(sorry... couldn't resist  >:) )

Jaden

I'm interested in the Mother part, if its still open. PM me please  ;D
On's&&Off's[/u] https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=35699.0
(links don't seem to be working for me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M BACK FROM BASIC TRAINING ABSENCE!!!

senshi32

is the father or son role open still?

MagicalPen

I will be playing both Father and Son role in this one for simplicities sake.

Jaden - interested in mother role?
yoursmomsemo - interested in daughter role?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Jaden

On's&&Off's[/u] https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=35699.0
(links don't seem to be working for me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M BACK FROM BASIC TRAINING ABSENCE!!!

The Dark Raven

Eeyore, still interested in the daughter as I have been...any progress on this one?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

MagicalPen

Jaden as the mother, Lily as the daughter, I think that would work, as long as you two ladies are still game?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

The Dark Raven

MagicalPen

Looks like we still need a 'mother' for this one. Jaden hasn't been active in over a week.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.