The Den(Open)

Started by Azureness, June 08, 2009, 10:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azureness

She wondered when someone would ask.  She smiled "There are 13 suites here all of them have one king size bed, a four person bath tub which is seperate from the actual bathroom.  The bathroom has a standing shower.  All of the rooms have open bars in the bedroom area and a seperate room attached with a aroma therapy hot spring.  There are also other things here to do.  Down the hall near the fire place there is a game room on the right.  There is a pool table and a sand pit for horse shoes.  On the left there is a public hot spring.  There of course are already towels an such available there."  she continued.  "I built this facility myself so I just like to share it with others so it is free unless there are damages done."

She looked to Garrison as he sat down. "I don't mind.  You really are not staring that much anyways."  She took Garrisons hand shake nodding to him.

"Oh and I forgot to clear something up, no one can have room 13 because that is my special domain." she giggled secretively.
We will float above the clouds together.
~Azureness

jilorbb

"True, true..." Sen nodded in response to Raven before shaking his head suddenly, eyes bulging out at Suzaku's words.

"Four-person bath tub?! Why on earth would - " he stopped himself, shaking his head and preferring to stop thinking where his mind was taking him. But when she went on, his mouth dropped at the sound of the opulent suite. "Aroma therapy hot spring... wow" he thought to himself. "Oh, wait a minute. This sounds far too much - I could not impede on your hospitality like that. Please, you must allow me to give you some sort of compensation." he said, attempting to look both charming and humbled at the same time.

privilegedXchore

Raven whistled in appreciation of the list of accommodations that Suzaku had rambled off. When she had heard of a bathtub her bones began to scream with anticipation because she had not had a warm bath in sometime. She had been bathing in the nearby river and lakes as she went on her travels. She could see herself staying here for a long while. She dug in the small satchel she carried on her hip and felt for the coins that rattled around, those should keep me here not to overstay my welcome... she thought as she laughed at Sen's facial expression as his mind must have wandered to places not quite angelic.
I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it, For ever and a day.

O/o|A/a

Azureness

"After a while of staying at other places that I just enjoyed having room when I am taking a bath,  It is so much more relaxing." she laughed.  "If you insist on leaving something give it to the bar tender and he will put it away.  It wouldn't really matter what though."  You can make arrangements with me whenever you like and I will show you to a room when you are ready. "Did I mention they were themed." she began to laugh.

"I actually wouldn't mind some permanent stays, it gets lonely here."
~Azureness

privilegedXchore

Raven arched an eyebrow at the mention of themed rooms, "May I ask what they are themed? And as a traveler myself, I understand the need for a large tub. I am used to bathing in the lake water, so any warmth is greatly appreciated!"

O/o|A/a

jilorbb

As she spoke, the thought of Raven bathing ran through Sen's head. He blushed and coughed and cleared it away as he snuck over to the bar tender to pass him a significant bunch of coins.

"Oh, poor Lady Suzaku. Lonely?" he asked over his shoulder before turning about to walk back to her. "You don't get many visitors, I take it?"

Azureness

"Let me see... I have to grab the list." She pulls a small list out of her pocket reading the contents. "Stargazing, Harem, As Dark as Night, Waterfalls, Vampires Dream, Romance, Dance Party, Cemetary, Rose Garden, Flower Haven, On the Beach, and Medeival." she winked continuing. "I will use one of the rooms as an example.  In On the Beach the Hot spring has all the features to look like a little beach oasis including sand and palm trees.  The bar is an island style, and it is an island style room with the walls and paintings of beaches.  There is even a large fish tank with all sorts of tropical fish in it.  It is very relaxing.  They are all very different."
~Azureness

privilegedXchore

Raven quickly followed Sen's suit and tossed the bar tender a stack of coins, smiling, "I'm liking the sound of this place more and more." She caught Sen blushing and smiled coyly.

"I can only imagine what your own suite must look like, if you've taken the time to make each public room so special." She winked with a smile. "If it isn't too much of a trouble I'd like to take the waterfalls room, for a while. I'm not sure how long my stay will be here. You don't make a girl want to leave, that's for sure!"

O/o|A/a

Azureness

She ruffles through the keys. "Room number 8 is waterfalls." she takes a large skeleton key off of the ring handing it to Raven.  "You will love it... lets just say your hot spring is constantly flowing." she giggled.  "I could stay in the hot springs here all day every day.  Let me make sure I mark down that it is taken." she pulled out a notebook writing something down.
~Azureness

privilegedXchore

Raven accepted the key and smiled largely. "I was hoping the spring would always be fresh and warm. You know how to treat your guests graciously. How long ago did you settle down? I'm beginning to wonder if I should do the same."

O/o|A/a

Azureness

She really liked Raven, she could tell thing about people by their choice of room.  This was one of the reasons she decided to theme them.  The waterfall room was by far one of the most relaxing looking rooms.  She was curious about this girls background.  She smiled to her putting her notes and keys back into her pocket. 

"This place isn't more than a year old." she seemed proud of it.  "Feel free to stay as long as you like.  You are welcome to visit me if I am not down here or come down and have some fun when you like.... or go out in the storm of course." she laughed.
~Azureness

privilegedXchore

"Oh yeah, the storm is one of the reasons I stopped in here, so really I don't think I'll be going willingly back into it." She winked with a giggle. She greatly enjoyed stumbling upon this place.

"And I'm semi social anyway, you'll see me down here, or in the game room most likely. I usually would make my money traveling to taverns and swindling people out of money with games of chance. But do not worry, I will not swindle any patron here." She said truthfully. She remembered many times being tossed out of bars after being caught, and without any money, but sometimes she was able to enter and leave without be caught. "However, if they wager something, I don't think I'll let them win either." She smirked as she took a drink of ale.

O/o|A/a

jilorbb

Sen just stood with his mouth agape while his hostess rumbled off the list of themes. "My, my... you're quite creative." he said after Raven had received her keys. "If it isn't too much trouble I think I'd prefer to try your Stargazing room. It sounds delightful."

privilegedXchore

"Sen, I think that would be my second choice, so I'm glad I left it for you." Raven winked "It would be nice to see that room, but however I think I'm going to go relax in my hot spring." She finished her ale and ascended to her room.

O/o|A/a

jilorbb

"Well.... you can come visit." he called as she walked away.

Azureness

"I don't know if I saw that one coming..." she grinned. "The stargazing room is one of my favorites." she pulled out her key ring going through the keys.

Suzaku was having difficulties finding the right key and went behind the bar pulling out a mysterious black box.  She took a small key from her pocket and used it to unlock the box.  She lifted a large key, it seemed to weigh 5 pounds.  "I almost forgot this is the heavy key,  well you won't have problems losing it." she handed him the key with two hands. "Enjoy your stay."

She waved to Raven as she went up to enjoy her room.
~Azureness

Azureness

Suzaku urked "Oops I forgot to mention that Stargazing is room 4,  The number is engraved on the key if you forget."
~Azureness

jilorbb

Sendri grinned at the tavern's owner and bolted up the stars to check out his room.

Azureness

Suzaku figured that while everyone else was upstairs she would go as well and put on her yukata robe and then go relax in the public hot spring.  She tapped up the stairs and walked down to the end of the hall where her room was.  She unlocked the door stepping onto cherry red floor paneling. 
  She moved to her closet taking out the yukata to set it on the bed.  She then went to her dresser grabbing her white fringed bikini.  She quickly changed her clothes putting on the bikini and then wrapping herself in her white yukata with a gold obi.  After she slid on a pair of wooden sandals she headed downstairs walking past the fire place to get to the spring.
  Surrounding the spring was the traditional cherry wood panels and around that was a garden of blue roses and moon flowers.  The ceiling was a glass dome on nice days but was electronically closed on stormy days like today.  Instead the ceiling was a moonlit display of a starry night sky.  She picked up a towel on the way in setting it near the waters edge.
  Before she got in she had to go over to one of the park lounge benches where she could remove her yukata.  She unraveled her obi and yukata folding it neatly.  She set it on the bench revealing her bikini and then slowly lowered herself into the water where her towel was sitting.
  The bartender brought her in a glass of red wine setting it so it was in reachable distance.  She put her head back against the towel watching the twinkling ceiling.
~Azureness

Azureness

(Just in case anyone is interested I will probably put a second version of The Den in one of the Adult forums once we are more socialized here.  It will be open there as well which means anyone can come in.)
~Azureness

Azureness

( OCCOk.  The Den has been moved to 'Light: Exotic Small Groups' but will continue here for people who are still being introduced )
~Azureness

privilegedXchore

((So uh... should I post there, picking up where we left off?))

O/o|A/a

jilorbb

RSQ3000

(So this would be the den for users who have not been approved yet ?)

Character

A new patron had arrived. He was a young but handsome guy. He seemed a little clumsy, almost as if he was lost.
He was dressed in exquisite fashion and had sought shelter in this terrifying storm.
With him he had brought a person who could possibly be his younger sister.
Both of them had nonchalant looks in their eyes and were observing the bar as if they tried to find out if it was even save to come in here.

"What kind of bar is this ? There's no one here !?" the young guy thought by himself.

He had build up some excitement coming here, but to find an empty bar was not something he had expected.
He took his younger sister by the hand and approached the barkeeper.

"I'd like one ale and one glass of white wine."

"Do you mean, an ale for you and wine for the little miss ? I could not allow that, she is most likely underage."

The young girl put up a bothered face and mumbled something to his brother.
After this, the boy hinted the barkeep to discuss something private in his ear, even when no one else was around.

"Mister, she's my twin sister. She has reached the same age as I do."

The barkeeper doubtfully watched the face of the young girl who had transformed into a bright and youthful looking girl.
The barkeeper sighed and gave the little girl a glass of milk and a strawberry, which she appreciated with joy.

They went to sit down in the couch near the fire place and warmed them selves up.

jilorbb

Sendri had entered the room soon after the new arrivals ordered their drinks. He leaned against the door frame for a few moments and observed the two before walking over to introduce himself.

He held his robe together and bowed before them. "Good evening. My name is Sendri, a traveler and guest at The Den, much like yourselves. The lady Suzaku should be around, she owns this fantastic place. I'll introduce her when she returns here."