Cravings of The Queen...Group

Started by Queen of Blades, October 01, 2009, 03:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen of Blades

Hello Everyone, queen of blades here with some more requests for rps.
But this time they are group related ^^

The Prince and I...and you too
Players MxFxF
Story The Prince is a very lustful man and he has been craving for more than just his current concubine.  But, nobody seems to want to be his as they are all pleasing his father and older brother. His current concubine is very submissive to the prince and will do anything to make the prince happy. So she goes out and searches for another beautiful women to satisfy his needs.
Open for ideas and sugesstions
ClosedTaken by Lone, Queen of Blades and Treena

An all girls school love fest..."
Players FxFxF
Story A young female student has been feeling very secluded lately and feels that she will never find anybody to love or love her in return. Her cries are heard by two lesbians who feel that it would be fun to play with a virgin such as her. They agree to teach her how to be a true woman and tell her that they turn her into a really woman. But will the virgin end up turning into a lesbian herself?
Open for ideas
CLosed Queen of Blades, Decrepitdan and Ark

Working on more at the moment

Lone

I would love to play the prince. This sounds like a very interesting role.
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Ark

I could play the lonely girl in the all girls school love fest. That would be fun!
On's/Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41110.0

The angel screams, and the devil may cry.

Decrepitdan

I could play one of the lesbians in school girl love fest.  :-)

Lone

So my queen, when does this kick off?
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O