Pulp One on One?

Started by Apple of Eris, September 26, 2007, 04:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

So I have an idea...

Basically its a pulp hero rp. A young woman who lost her family takes on the identity of 'The Raven' a dark and mysterious woman who fights crime. She has crossed paths with an evil scientist too many times and he (or she) has become obsessed with capturing the Raven and making her into a loyal servant/slave. The evil scientist of course has legions of nameless henchmen, access to weird science devices like rayguns and control devices, robots, etc etc (when reality or physics and weird science intersect, weird science always wins!), and is determined to turn the hero.

Pretty much anything can happen so long as it doesn't cross my limits which you can find by viewing my on/offs. I know this is just a brief general thing, but I'm too worn out to put more detail at the moment.

Oh and, I'd prefer to be Raven, I'm not sure how good of an evil scientist I would make.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

HairyHeretic

I think I can make a pretty good megalomaniac  ;D

Want to bounce a few PMs around, see what we can come up with?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Apple of Eris

Hey HH, sorry but it looks like the positions already filled. I guess people really want to be a mad scientist :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

HairyHeretic

No worries. Have fun with it  :D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.