Danger Girls - Interest Check

Started by BadBadHarvey, May 04, 2012, 07:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBadHarvey

This idea is loosely based around the "Danger Girl" comics which features a group of female secret agents fighting against an evil organization set on world domination.  While the comics and the pictures below can serve as inspiration the roleplay should consist of original characters and is set in the present day.

For this RP my idea would be that the girls try to infiltrate a remote island somewhere in the pacific which is believed to be the headquarter of the bad guys. The island is large enough to contain not only lush jungle but also more industrial parts and even a small city leaving enough room for a variety of encounters.  Ideally I would like the girls to either stay together for the most part or split up in two so that we are not ending up with just one on one scenes.

I imagine this scene to be heavily leaning towards the non-consensual with the girl getting way in over their heads but besides the smut the plot is also important.

Anyone interested in joining as one of the girls please leave a description of the character you like to play. I don't have too much experience with group roleplays but for now I think I will control the NPC's on the island as the GM but I'm open to anyone helping me out with that.

Character Sheet:

Appearance:

Name:

Bio:

Abilities:

AndyZ

This sounds interesting.  Do you have to be familiar with the Danger Girls comics to play?  Or is it just along the lines of Charlie's Angels?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

BadBadHarvey

Quote from: AndyZ on May 04, 2012, 09:00:13 PM
This sounds interesting.  Do you have to be familiar with the Danger Girls comics to play?  Or is it just along the lines of Charlie's Angels?

Definitely no knowledge of the Danger Girls comics required ( though here is some background info for anyone who is interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_Girl ). As I mentioned I would prefer if the girls in the RP are all original characters and only loosely based on the comics (if at all)

Bloody Rose

I am in, just let me know how it works out but I will play one of the girls if you let me.

Diabolus Lupus

Ok, I'm interested. What kind of description would you like?

elfguy

----

Jarod1

Callie Del Noire

I did this before.. it was fun while it lasted. :D

AndyZ

Presumably the names are supposed to be a little cheesy, or else I'll feel a little dumb.

Tracy Saffron

Nobody really knows how Special Agent Bartholomew Saffron's cover was exposed.  The life of a spy has so many corners and alleys that any attempt to shed light cannot help but create more shadows.  Of course, that makes it no less deadly.

Somewhere, someone sent a cleaner after Mr. Saffron.  The mission was simple enough: eliminate Mr. and Mrs. Saffron silently and efficiently, while another cleaner would take out their daughter, Tracy, at the academy.  Not everyone is content with taking out the spy; some want to leave a message.

Of course, in the world of spydom, information is key.  They didn't know that Tracy had already been sent home after one of her infamous pranks, now how much of her father's skills had been passed on.  She had little trouble in hearing the silenced gunfire on the other side of the house, and as easily as the assassin had gotten the jump on her parents, she got the jump on him.

Her education wasn't even fully completed when other spy agencies started testing her, weaning her out to determine if she'd make a good candidate.  She possesses phenomenal speed and agility, which manifests itself between semi-automatic pistol proficiency (and some skill with sniper rifles when necessary, though she lacks the patience to use them properly), motorcycle driving, and effortless gymnastics/parkour.

However, despite her apparent acceptance of the death of her parents, her psych profile shows a number of deficiencies.  More than one evaluation has suggested that her high-speed lifestyle is simply a coping mechanism, though specifics vary.  Some believe that she wants to be much stronger and more powerful than her father so as not to be killed herself.  Others think that she cannot allow herself to slow down, because the perpetual adrenaline in her system keeps her from having to mourn.

Though technically bisexual, she displays a marked preference for girls, with nearly 90% of her sexual encounters being with females.  She displays affection but shows no interest in relationships, whether due to simply wanting to keep her options open or because her heart is still frozen after the death of her parents.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

TheLegionary

I remember Danger Girls. It was great. Count me in!

BadBadHarvey

AndyZ

Appearance: Although often dressed in a business suit-skirt when working professionally, she loves to lounge out in the latest fashion when relaxing, and could end up in anything from leathers to silk in her spare time.

Name: Tracy Saffron

Bio: Nobody really knows how Special Agent Bartholomew Saffron's cover was exposed.  The life of a spy has so many corners and alleys that any attempt to shed light cannot help but create more shadows.  Of course, that makes it no less deadly.

Somewhere, someone sent a cleaner after Mr. Saffron.  The mission was simple enough: eliminate Mr. and Mrs. Saffron silently and efficiently, while another cleaner would take out their daughter, Tracy, at the academy.  Not everyone is content with taking out the spy; some want to leave a message.

Of course, in the world of spydom, information is key.  They didn't know that Tracy had already been sent home after one of her infamous pranks, now how much of her father's skills had been passed on.  She had little trouble in hearing the silenced gunfire on the other side of the house, and as easily as the assassin had gotten the jump on her parents, she got the jump on him.

Her education wasn't even fully completed when other spy agencies started testing her, weaning her out to determine if she'd make a good candidate.  She possesses phenomenal speed and agility, which manifests itself between semi-automatic pistol proficiency (and some skill with sniper rifles when necessary, though she lacks the patience to use them properly), motorcycle driving, and effortless gymnastics/parkour.

However, despite her apparent acceptance of the death of her parents, her psych profile shows a number of deficiencies.  More than one evaluation has suggested that her high-speed lifestyle is simply a coping mechanism, though specifics vary.  Some believe that she wants to be much stronger and more powerful than her father so as not to be killed herself.  Others think that she cannot allow herself to slow down, because the perpetual adrenaline in her system keeps her from having to mourn.

Though technically bisexual, she displays a marked preference for girls, with nearly 90% of her sexual encounters being with females.  She displays affection but shows no interest in relationships, whether due to simply wanting to keep her options open or because her heart is still frozen after the death of her parents.

Abilities: Twin semi-automatic pistols, motorcycles, gymnastics/parkour

subjuanita

Appearance: She spends a lot of time in the gym and it shows in her nice collection of curves.

Name: Candace Cain  aka Candy Cane

Bio: Raised in a small town in the Nebraska, Candy headed for the lights of the big city when she turned 18. During the week she works a law clerk for a large law firm. She also works on special assignments for the US government when the need to infiltrate by any means is needed.

Abilities: Martial arts, trained in using a variety of firearms, also skilled using her body in ANY way that is needed to get the job down.

Hope I am not too late to join the role play.

Vaulera

Appearance:

Name: Amy Valdrice

Bio: Amy had never known her parents, a standard mistake, left at the orphanage to rot. Amy was turned out of the orphanage at the age of 6, or rather, could no longer be kept. She did what she had to when it came to survival, learning how to use the weapons of the streetwise vagabonds who raised her. Amy's strange affinity for he working class gangsters who raised her left her much more hardened than a regular teenage girl, so when they were killed in an act of gang violence and she was left all alone, Amy sought vengeance. Before she could achieve her lead ridden suicide, Amy was confronted by an agency that had been watching her gang, offering he a job and hinting at her revenge. Caught with illegal weapons and no way out, she was left with no other options.

Abilities: Competent with small knives, handguns and MAC-10's, savage in hand-to-hand.

Feels a little small, if you want me to elaborate, just say so.

BadBadHarvey

Looks good so far.  Before I open an OOC thread it would be good to have one or two more girls though.

Photo

I probably don't have first dibs on the game, it looks big, and a lot of interest gathered, but I'll put up a profile anyway

Name: "Core" Coriander Bell

Other Pictures

Appearance: Waving black hair, usually cut just below shoulder length. Petite frame, but compact and muscular. She's of average size, and maybe a little bit too thin around the hips, and chest, but her buttocks is perfect. she takes more pride in her lips though. These pictures may suggest that she has red eyes. She doesn't. Her eyes are brown. The three pictures above should lay out a good idea of her style. The closest to imagination is the woman on the sand. There's a particular way that that girl looks. It's Core

Bio: Coriander was raised in a regular family. But something had always been off about her. She was a pyromaniac, and sadistic child. Her parents never supported her strange behavior. But everyone loved the 4th of July at the Bell's house. She went off to join the Army, and excelled there, especially in battlefield command, and explosives. She was a terrible marksman, but she found a place on foreign soil, and she has fought her share of undeclared war. After four tours all over the world, she's returned home to do the real work.

Abilities: Pain placement (torture), and explosives. Core doesn't like using guns. She prefers close combat. However, she does carry a small submachine gun. Her excess of knifes and other hand held weapons make her off as a bit of a maniac. She is pretty sane though, usually mixing pleasure and pain together to create the perfect interogation.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

elfguy

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Jessica Thomson

Bio: Jessica grew up in a though neighborhood. All the skills she learned, she got them while on the streets, as part of gangs and other criminal elements. On more than one occasions she evaded cops by running very fast and doing various athletic feats. She's always been athletic and can throw a mean kick or punch. At one point however she saw how the street gangs were deteriorating and wanted out, so she decided to instead go into a more legit field, use her skills for good.

Abilities: She is athletic and can run fast, climb walls and fight in hand to hand combat. She also carries a hunting knife in her boots which she can use effectively. She's also very flirty and knows how to use her body to get what she wants from people.
----

BadBadHarvey

Sorry. I got totally sidetracked with other stuff but I'm still hoping to get this going in the next week or so. Stay tuned

ivygrowth

I might be interested if you are still looking for characters.

Photo

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Hogan

Thug #45 (the one hiding behind Palmtree 4 in scene 2) reporting in.

TheLegionary

Great idea Hogan!

I want to be thug # 46... the one who tries to bring one Danger Girl down unarmed!

The Clown Prince

Might you be seeking nefarious archvillains as well? I'd be happy to play an established baddie or an OC.
O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

Sephiriel

And I'll be thug # 47, looking slightly more refined than the rest. *snickers* Are the villains a team, hired by someone or pretty much on their own?

BadBadHarvey

Quote from: Jane Storm on May 22, 2012, 02:15:11 PM
And I'll be thug # 47, looking slightly more refined than the rest. *snickers* Are the villains a team, hired by someone or pretty much on their own?

I think all the thugs basically work for the same main villain that has his headquarter on that island but they are operating somewhat independently.

So it looks like there is a good amount of interest. I will try to get things started by the end of the week if I find the time but I'm also completely happy if any of the other "bad guys" wants to take the lead (and I can just be thug #86 ;)