Zombies Ate My Brain! (Survivors Win!)

Started by Remiel, November 26, 2010, 08:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

A new day dawned, although an atmosphere of tension and suspicion still reigned within the Costco warehouse.  The good news: no new bodies were discovered in the morning; all remaining survivors were accounted for.  The bad news: they were still no closer to discovering the identity of Natalia's murderer than they had been the night before. 

As the council met for the second time, would any new information come to light?

Remaining survivors:

Aiden
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Imogen
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Moirae
Professor Loki Caprion
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven
Transgirlenstein
Valerian

In order to be exiled from the compound, nine (9) votes need to be cast for a single person by 1:00 pm GMT (9:00pm PST) Wednesday, 15 December.

Aiden

The day before he had almost sealed his fate by being the first to bring up suspicions on players and because of that he held a grudge and did not care if he had to be the first one to incite the crowd, better that then to live in fear.
"Transgirlenstein...mind tell us what you where up to last night?"

Imogen

Imogen rubbed the sleep from her eyes and glanced about her, relieved to see everyone still present. Looking over at Aiden she grimaced. His reasons were easily understood and although she did not approve of them, she was still shocked by yesterday's proceedings. There had to be better reasons to suspect someone than being a first voter or vengeance. Still, if there were they eluded her and she shrugged helplessly.

"I'm more interested to hear why you voted so eagerly for Aiden yesterday, Transgirlenstein. Was it only because he spoke up first? If you have some real knowledge, then please share it with us/" She would gladly change her vote if she had something to work with.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Ryven

He awoke clutching his shotgun to him for dear life.  Sadly, he had drooled all down the barrel in his slumber, so he would have to clean it yet again.  Whilst doing so, he looked up at the others suspiciously.

"Well, I think it might be Valerian.  Just look at those eerie green eyes.  It could just be the flickering light of the lanterns, but I'd err on the side of caution here."

Geeklet

"Well now, this is certainly a pleasant surprise." Shi took a moment to gaze at hir reflection, touching up a few bits of makeup which were never washed off the night before. Going into the bathroom for the running water? Alone? Yeah, that would have just made hirself a target.

Once she was sure everything was fine, Geeklet looked back to the rest of the group an spoke up. "Thinking back on the events of yesterday, I am curious as to why Professor Loki Caprion never even uttered a word. Even if he isn't the walking dead, right now, he is not helping us either."

Professor Loki Caprion

He was seated behind his desk, as usual, this time assembling the polished gears into some sort of device that looks as if it could have possibly been used as a weapon by one with more sanity than Loki. At Geeklet's accusation, he glanced up, annoyed.

"Now, now, let's be clear," he replied calmly, "I did speak, yesterday. I simply did not accuse anybody of being a zombie traitor."

Taking out his monocle for a moment, Loki rubbed the bridge of his nose. "However, if you really want to figure out who is attempting to rout us from the inside out, I suggest looking toward the one who attempts to cause the most strife among us. Aiden may have been acting somewhat brashly in his initial accusation, but Marguerite's reaction to it was most interesting, wouldn't you say?"
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Geeklet

Shi sat and pondered this for a moment, thinking back on the previous days events, then let out a somewhat reluctant sigh.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. Though you didn't speak much, I must have overlooked it. Never did say I had a good memory."

Valerian

For a few moments, Val pondered the odd fact that Aiden suddenly seemed to have become almost immune to being voted out, even though he'd been the favorite target yesterday.  Well, the zombie apocalypse was bound to do strange things to people.

"We have to get some information," she said, almost to herself.  "We can't keep voting ourselves into a stalemate and not getting rid of anyone, or we'll just get picked off one by one.  I have to vote for Transgirlenstein.  We need to get a quorum this time, or we're doomed."  She went back to cuddling her copy of Pride and Prejudice unhappily.  It was one of the few intact books left, most of the rest having been burned for heat or used as toilet tissue, and she was very protective of it.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Geeklet

"I have a question. Other than the fact that she was quick to jump on Aiden for speaking first, which I myself did, why should we vote for Transgirlenstein?"

Valerian

"Ask them."  Val waved vaguely at Aiden and Imogen.  "All I did was pick the person who had the most votes so far, so we could get a quorum, like I said."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Current voting, as it stands:

Transgirlenstein (3) --  Aiden, Imogen, Valerian
Marguerite (1) -- Professor Loki Caprion
Professor Loki Caprion (1) -- Geeklet
Valerian (1) -- Ryven
Aiden
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Imogen
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Moirae
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven

Yet to vote: Beguile's Mistress, Esoteric Myobi, Izu, Kyrsa, Leorobin, Marguerite, Moirae, Rhedyn, rottenaim, Transgirlenstein

Reminder: In order to be exiled from the compound, nine (9) votes need to be cast for a single person by 1:00 pm GMT (9:00pm PST) Wednesday, 15 December.

Zelric Miras

"I would say that Marguerite's actitude was suspicious, she was quite eager to make sure Aiden was kicked out." He spoke in a flat tone, making sure his voice carried to those around the table. HIs eyes moved from one of them to the next, wondering which had been responsible for Natalia's death.

Rhedyn

Looking around at everyone she was relieved to see they were all present and no-one else had become a zombie snack overnight and yet they were no closer to discovering who had committed the atrocity. "I can't help but wonder why Professor Loki Caprion did not vote yesterday...it seems a little suspicious to me."

Marguerite

Quote from: Leorobin on December 10, 2010, 11:15:51 AM
"I would say that Marguerite's actitude was suspicious, she was quite eager to make sure Aiden was kicked out." He spoke in a flat tone, making sure his voice carried to those around the table. HIs eyes moved from one of them to the next, wondering which had been responsible for Natalia's death.

"Everyone wants everyone out no matter what, Leorobin. Besides, you were saved from being thrown out the last time. Try not to be too sure of yourself though Professor Loki Caprion will be given the favor."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Zelric Miras

"¿Saved from being thrown out? Hardly, I do recall you had more votes on your back than I did." Leorobin lifted adn eyebrow and shook his head. "Although that quick comeback doesn't help your case either. Are you nervous about something?"

Transgirlenstein

Transgirlenstein finished her makeup, adding some of the cherry lip gloss to her lips.  She stepped out to be confronted by a rather angry Aiden.  "Why do you hate me so much?!"  She cried out.  "I spent last night going through the remains of the pretzel stand.  It's torture seeing that stand everyday but not being able to get a mall pretzel."

"I don't know why everyone is ganging up on me.  I won't stoop to your level again Aiden.  I vote for Professor Loki Caprion.  He has been rather silent."
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Professor Loki Caprion

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on December 10, 2010, 07:32:18 PM
"I don't know why everyone is ganging up on me.  I won't stoop to your level again Aiden.  I vote for Professor Loki Caprion.  He has been rather silent."

He rolls his eyes at the voices being cast, going back to work on his devices. "Of course. You complain about being ganged up on, then join another lynch mob? This is precisely why I stayed quiet, last time. I'm actually attempting to do things to keep us safe, rather than worry over bloody make up."

Remiel

Professor Loki Caprion (4) -- Geeklet, Rhedyn, Marguerite, Transgirlenstein
Transgirlenstein (3) --  Aiden, Imogen, Valerian
Marguerite (2) -- Professor Loki Caprion, Leorobin
Valerian (1) -- Ryven
Aiden
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Imogen
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Moirae
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven

Yet to vote: Beguile's Mistress, Esoteric Myobi, Izu, Kyrsa, Moirae, rottenaim

Reminder: In order to be exiled from the compound, nine (9) votes need to be cast for a single person by 1:00 pm GMT (9:00pm PST) Wednesday, 15 December.

Kye

Kyrsa glanced back and forth between Loki and Transgirlenstein with a slight frown on her face.  "In all likelyhood neither of you are infected.  I think Marguerite might be however.  I am more than willing to listen to anyone who might have some solid idea of who it might be..."

Remiel

Professor Loki Caprion (4) -- Geeklet, Rhedyn, Marguerite, Transgirlenstein
Transgirlenstein (4) --  Aiden, Imogen, Valerian, Esoteric Myobi
Marguerite (3) -- Professor Loki Caprion, Leorobin, Kyrsa
Valerian (1) -- Ryven
Aiden
Beguile's Mistress
Esoteric Myobi
Geeklet
Imogen
Izu
Kyrsa
Leorobin
Marguerite
Moirae
Rhedyn
rottenaim
Ryven

Yet to vote: Beguile's Mistress, Izu, Moirae, rottenaim

Geeklet

"I'm still curious about those who don't seem to have spoken up much. If we are going to get to the bottom of this, then we ALL need to speak up. I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and saying too much might draw more suspicion and thus potentially get thrown out into the wild. However, to remain quiet, and thus, under the radar of everyone else, does look suspicious, does it not?"

Hir eyes looked over a few of those gathered, specifically rottenaim, Beguile's Mistress, Izu, and then finally settled upon Moirae, eying the woman a bit before speaking. "With all the talk against Transgirlenstein for jumping against Aiden yesterday, what about Moirae? She was the last one to hop on that bandwagon"

Ryven

I would like to change my vote to Professor Loki Caprion.

Professor Loki Caprion

Quote from: Ryven on December 13, 2010, 04:47:45 PM
I would like to change my vote to Professor Loki Caprion.

"Hmm," he mused, "perhaps I should change my vote to myself, as well. That way, when you all find another corpse tomorrow morning, you'll realize how daft you're all being."

Ryven

Given that a day has passed already, there could be more than one zombie, so it wouldn't be all that much surprising if we did find another body.

Beguile's Mistress

"It isn't all that hard to figure out.  I don't think it's the Professor.  No I don't."  Beguile spoke up from behind the stacks of 5-gallon buckets of paint where she was laying in a hammock with a ballpoint pen and a Sudoku puzzle book.  "It's Marguerite!  Believe me, it's her."