News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Signature image not updating

Started by Rook Seidhr, January 28, 2019, 12:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook Seidhr

I uploaded a replacement version of the left-hand image in my signature to Elluiki, replacing the current one. The image didn't change, either on the Elluiki image page (File:Flag_icon_bar.png) or in my signature. I uploaded again. Still no change.

Am I running afoul of some kind of caching, or do I need to do something more complex?

(If you see a "female" symbol inside the heart at the center of the leftmost flag, you're seeing the old version, like me; if there's no such symbol, just a heart, you're seeing the new version.)

Lovely Complex

Not sure if this helps or not but I am seeing the new image. The one with the pretty pink heart. :)

Nico

Oniya

Force a refresh of your browser page with Ctrl R.  I was seeing the old one, force-refreshed, and now see the new one.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Vekseid

I have the image cache time set to a week on this site.

Rook Seidhr

That would explain it.

I did Cmd+Shift+R (I'm on a Mac) and that solved the problem for me. I always forget that plain old Cmd+R doesn't clear the cache.