A kind of silly question for (O-Level) Staff concerning a topic of mine :)

Started by Twisted Crow, December 03, 2015, 12:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

There is a certain "Game Rules" thread of mine that I think best belongs in a new home, but before I wanted to ask Staff opinions on whether it best belongs in GM's Corner or World-Building. Or would topics like that be fine for either board? GM's Corner seems like a place for discussing GM stuff and World Building doesn't seem to expressly forbid "System-based" worlds and games being worked on. But, do I... have that right? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Twisted Crow

So, then making another thread like this (for a different idea) in World Building would be fine? If it isn't too much trouble I'd like to move my Date with Destiny: Official Rules thread to World Building as well. I can PM the link or if I can just put it here, I can do that too. If it isn't too much trouble. ;)

Thanks for the reply, by the way!

Nico

Yes, I also think that it could go in either place. PM me the link and I will move it.