Looking for female(s)

Started by Muff Diver, July 03, 2007, 06:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Hi everyone! I'd like a decent length/longterm roleplay with any number of women. One of these scenarios would be preferable:

-Master/Pet situation with me being the pet.
-Female domination with me being the sub.

-or-

-Weird leb experiment test subject (tentacle monster, anthros, whatever as long as I'm being forced to test them all by the female scientists)

I'd also like whichever of the first two scenarios that are chosen to greatly revolve around heavy bondage. I just love it so.  ;)

Hope to play with you soon if anyone accepts. Kiss, kiss!
My special kink list!

Modern Fairy Tale

You seem very interesting.  I definitely have a weakness for Hentai and Japanese sexy animae.  I can play any of that... I can be male or female.  I like the idea of a mad scientist... maybe with a crush on his much younger lab partner.  Maybe one of the experiments is a female dom of some sort... who uses pheremones or a huge male evolutionary throwback with tempermental tentacles sprouting from his back or something.  Hope any of this seems interesting.  Hope to hear back from you.  Peace.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl