When there's no more room in hell...the Dead will walk the earth!

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, August 23, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Gotta love Zombies~
~The Undead are among my most favorite creatures. With the popularity of such programs as The Walking Dead and Z Nation along with movies like World War Z, Fido and the iconic Romero films, I have become enamored with Zombies in all their incarnations. Though, I will say I prefer the slow moving, brainless flesh eater over the rabid rampaging hoard that would have no trouble taking down a gazelle. This thread will include all of my requests for Zombie role plays. If one of them catches your eye, please feel free to PM. All genders are welcome. Please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you.~

Everybody Goes Zombie ~ MxF Pairing
The Living Impaired ~ FxAny Pairing

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Meet Katrina Sullivan. She's a woman of modest means who is in love with a strong, alpha male with a heart of gold. The two of them end up trying to survive the Zombie Apocalypse together. The Zombies I want are slow moving but a formidable foe when all riled up and hungry. Extensive brain injury (bullet/knife wound to the head) drops them like a bag of dirt. I'd like to go on the principle that every human being has the Zombie virus already in them and when people die, whether bitten or not, they go Zombie.

Thanks for reading and if you think this is for you, feel free to pm. Please do not reply in the thread.~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~A cure to the Zombie virus?

A few years ago, the dead got up and walked. Now that the virus is understood, the CDC, WHO and other experts in infectious diseases have created a cure of sorts...for death. If a person goes Zombie, the cure is administered and essentially they're taught to live again. But what happens when the cure fails? What happens when the virus mutates and they become flesh eaters again?

I'm interested in stories about characters who have been given the cure who are learning to live again and renew their lives as well as stories that would deal with shortages of the cure, the mutation of the virus and anything else that could be imagined. If you're interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT reply here, thank you.~

DemonessOfDeathValley

This has become a real craving for me. Giving it a little nudge.

DemonessOfDeathValley