Romance F for M

Started by AnnieSatin, February 01, 2024, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnieSatin

Hey so alittle about myself. I have been writing for 20+ years. I am a multi-para literate writing looking for the same. I only play females and love a good romance with a twist. I also love historical rps so if you have something not modern let me know. I have discord if you want to find me there PM me and I’ll give you my tag there. 

Without further ado… 

Going for the Gold 
The upcoming Olympics has me in the mood for an Olympic storyline. So what shall it be? An ice hockey player and a figure skater? A skier and a snowboarder? This one is very open ended so let me know what you are thinking of. Different countries competing against one another? Former lovers reunited? So many ideas ! 

1+1=3? 
So this idea is the idea that a one night stand turns into more. So two people get drunk and thrust together in a night of pleasure. Maybe two guests at a wedding? Maybe just a night on the town? Either way they have a wonderful fling and lose touch for a few weeks until she contacts him again out of the blue to tell him… she’s pregnant. 

I will add to this as I get more ideas but for now there are two. If you have more let me know. This post is for when I’m in the mood for some nice vanilla fluffy romance with a twist. Nothing too kinky. 

Hope to hear from you.