World of Warcraft: The reluctant princess (F for Anduin or Lor'Themar)

Started by LamentingQuill, March 18, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Happier days of Belorea's past
Belorea was conceived in a careless fling during the time her father attended Dalaran, though her existence was kept secret due her father's reputation as an accomplished mage, he feared that his enemies might harm her to get to him or worse yet and closer to home, members of his court might attempt to manipulate the young princess in her youthful naive inexperience.
Kael'thas secretly took full custody of his daughter after her mother died in childbirth, he raised his daughter privately up until the time that he took her with him into the Outlands, intending on revealing her existence at a later time, even intending to betroth her to Lor'Themar Theron if his trusted comrade was open to the idea.

Unnamed Sin'Dorei agents were responsible for covertly retrieving the princess from Dalaran and bringing her to her father at the dark portal where he waited with the Nagas.

However, things took a different turn when on Belorea's 18th birthday, when she discovered her father's involvement with the night elf turned demon, Illidin... and his double cross of Illidan with Kil'Jaeden...

The princess was horrified and pleaded with her father to reconsider and make things right while he still had the chance... but he refused to listen to her and even went so far as to call his daughter a traitor and locked her up inside tempest keep.

Deep down, Belorea supposed she ought to have known something was wrong... she should have paid closer attention to ways the father she and loved so much was gradually changing more and more ever since they arrived in Outlands... she should have seen him slipping away from her...

Perhaps her subconscious just couldn't bare it, she couldn't bare to see it... so she blocked it out... how very naive she had been... realizing the truth too late... perhaps if she had not been so blind, she might have stood a chance to save her father before he had drifted too far from her reach...

So many perhaps... so many what ifs... the princess was riddled with regrets and sorrow...

When brave adventurers came and defeated her father, Belorea was freed from her imprisonment but never revealed her real identity to her rescuers, preferring to try and leave that part of her life behind her and forget her royal blood.

She has never forgiven her father for choosing demonic filth over her and their people... she has since returned to Dalaran where she has made her home.
Princess Belorea Sunstrider

Belorea is a hunter with a red orange fox named Sunburst as her faithful companion.

~Please PM me for any further questions, I will do my best to answer them. :) ~

I'd like to have Belorea's identity come out in some way and a romance bloom between her and either Anduin Wrynn or Lor'Themar Theron.

I require my partner have knowledge of the lore and have played through Legion.

The picture by the way of 18 year old Belorea, was made for me by Olgareseda at Deviantart. Gorgeous, isn't it?