News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Back and looking! (fem for male or female)

Started by MissMoonchild, September 29, 2012, 02:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissMoonchild

UPDATED

Okay so I basically fell off the face of the planet thanks to Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim but now I'm back and ready to start writing again. I have this craving that I"m hoping will strike some ones fancy. As you can see from the picture I'm interested in playing a human female paired up with a turian male. I'm hoping to play a human from a colony that's rescued by a turian ship. Something to that effect.

I also wouldn't mind if we found another writer to play a second human female or even an asari for added fun.

Pondering my character, I'm thinking that my character would be a technician who has worked on the terraforming equipment for the last four years. She's sweet and even just a tad nerdy, and knows engines and electronics like the back of her hands.

NEW
I would also be interested in finding a lady who would be interested in playing an older woman (forties) who starts a romantic as well as sexual relationship with one of her daughters (college age) friends. I might be willing to play the older woman with the right partner. Either way the idea is that they've known each other for years. The mother has been there for the friend time and time again and the friend has continued to come over even when everyone else went out of state for college. I'm really hoping to find a nice fit for this idea, some one who wants to hear more of my ideas and can bring some of their own to the table as well. I've yet to really be able to do a good f/f romance.

MissMoonchild