U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I wont bann Belle....You can't make me. I bann the next person extra with the bann hammer.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

Awww Xandi, that's so sweet.... wait... I AM the next person so... damn!! 

Banning Xandi for indirectly banning me, even though she was awfully cute about it *smooches*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Keaira

I totally ban you for banning me! I know what I said and said what I meant so ha!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Syauglan

Banned again for counter-banning but with due gentleness and consideration.

icandor

Banned for being rude and posting too fast
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Banned for not posting more quickly.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Belle33

icandor

Not banned for speaking the truth the person below is banned for banning me
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Belle33

Banned for speaking in riddles, which although attractive, is a bannable offense.

icandor

O.O and I was being nice by not banning you than you posted again after me to get banned by my trap ban .... I cannot forgive stupidity no matter how beautiful you are *Whips out the BanHammer* I Dub The Banned!

Keaira

*glances at the fail stamp that sits atop my desk before promptly sliding it into a drawer* you know why you were called here I presume? * reaches into another drawer to retreive the infamous "BANNED" stamp and crosses in front of icandor before pressing it to his forehead* you have officially been banned, I expect your cubicle empty by morning!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Belle33

Banned for banning icandor before I had a chance to ban him for calling me stupid of all things!  *spanks icandor - and not in a good way*

Zaphod

Banned for making my heart run faster every time I see you. Can't be good for my heart in the long run so I had better ban you now!

Mordred

Banned for making me visualize a little heart with legs running laps real fast around a coffee table (why coffee table? I have no clue).. getting faster every time you see her.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for putting images of an animated heart in my mind.  For some reason - it's are blue *laughs*

Zaphod

Banned for that perfect skin which I want to lick. Mmm yummy! ;)

icandor

You'er banned for not focusing on grinding lol

Zaphod

Banned for trying to distract me from my girl! LOL

icandor

Banned for being distracted... post!!

Izzy1337

Banned for posting too much. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

Banned for counting post again

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking I was counting, I just know I'm getting my ass kicked in the R&F gender wars.

icandor

Hey we men need to band together your banned tho for not accepting our offer this ban can be reversed by joining us

Izzy1337

Banned for thinking I would abandon my ladies, no matter what the temptation!

(By the way, ladies, the R&F game could use your help, we lost the negative.) :(

icandor

Banned for not abandoning them