Lycana's RP Requests ((F for M/F (preferably dominant)))

Started by Lycana, February 16, 2012, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Alright, all, looks like it's about that time to try this again. Honestly, no clue what exactly I'm looking for. Give me something dark, something edgy. I'm looking for a partner consumed by need to possess and take. I've done a little bit of updating and changed some things around so feel free to shoot me a message if something catches your eye.

As the subject box says, I'm looking to do a few RP's so here's my ideas, I'm always open for others and for twists ^-^. If it's in red and marked as such then it has been taken by someone else other wise its free game. However should you see something marked please feel free to ask anyway as there is always a chance I'm willing to take it on again or if you have ideas of your own that twists the idea a bit. Let me know through PM what you want to do.

Warning! I am looking for literate partners. I don't mind how long of a post you give me if it gets your point across, but please, all? If I give you a paragraph please be kind enough to TRY and do the same Oh and please check out my O/O's thread before you message me, thanks!

UPDATE (06/08/2016) - So it's been a while and I'm ready to dive back in. With that said I feel I need to add this: I am NOT my character. I am NOT my muse. I have no problem chitchatting it up outside of plotting out the story but please keep in mind that my character is not the person behind the screen. Thank you!

Directly below is a few ideas I have running through my head, below that is a handful of character ideas I have without total background or names of any sort for them and below that are images/characters from previous RPs that I never got to delve into/truly enjoyed or character created from random musings that I would like to see played.

My Heaven or My Hell? -- CRAVING
Looking For: Preferably a strong male character who isn't opposed to darker elements
Idea: When faced with human monsters, sometimes it's less terrifying to seek aid from the devil. As a young girl, she hardly realized the comfort she took from her "imaginary" friend would come at such a steep price later on. From the moment he saw her, he knew she was to be his. He protected her, cared for her until his desires to have her became an obsession to possess her. Years swept by and memories of her friend slipped to the back of her mind as her life took off. Now, with a successful career and a doting fiance, it is time to repay her debt.

Miss Fancy Rae Baker
Looking For: Honestly? I see either male or female able to play the opposing role. I'd prefer male to correlate with the song but it can be discussed. I'm thinking a dominant older character for this role but I'm open to suggestions.
Idea: Barely 18, Fancy grew up with little. Her father left at a young age and her mother was sickly and barely made enough for one person let alone herself and her daughter. But her mother refused to let that stop her. A day after she turned 18, her mother bought her a brand-new dress and told her to "just be nice to the gentlemen, Fancy, and they'll be nice to you." This is Fancy's story of how she went from rags to riches with the help of your character.
Notes
This idea is based off of Reba McEntire's Fancy

I remember it all very well lookin back
It was the summer I turned eighteen
We lived in a one room, rundown shack
On the outskirts of New Orleans
We didn't have money for food or rent
To say the least we were hard pressed
Then Mama spent every last penny we had
To buy me a dancin' dress

Well, Mama washed and combed and curled my hair
And she painted my eyes and lips (lips) then I stepped into a satin
Dancin' dress that had a split on the side clean up to my hip
It was red velvet trim and it fit me good
And standin' back from the lookin' glass
There stood a woman where a half grown kid had stood

She said "Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down.
Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down."

Mama dabbed a little bit of perfume on my neck
And she kissed my cheek
Then I saw the tears wellin up in her troubled eyes
When she started to speak
She looked at a pitiful shack
And then she looked at me and took a ragged breath
She said your pa's run off and I'm real sick
And the baby's gonna starve to death

She handed me a heart shaped locket that said
"To thine own self be true"
And I shivered as I watched a roach crawl across
The toe of my high heel shoe
It sounded like somebody else that was talkin'
Askin "Mama, what do I do?"
She said "Just be nice to the gentlemen Fancy.
And they'll be nice to you."

She said "Here's your chance Fancy, don't let me down.
Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down.
Lord, forgive me for what I do, but if you want out
Well, it's up to you
Now don't let me down hon, you're momma's gonna move you uptown."

Well, that was the last time I saw my Ma
The night I left that rickety shack
The welfare people came and took the baby
Mama died and I ain't been back

But the wheels of fate had started to turn
And for me there was no way out
It wasn't very long 'til I knew exactly
What my Mama'd been talkin' about

I knew what I had to do but I made myself this solemn vow
That I's gonna be a lady someday
Though I don't know when or how
But I couldn't see spending the rest of my life
With my head hung down in shame
You know, I mighta been born just plain white trash
But Fancy was my name

She said "Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down."
She said "Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down."

It wasn't very long after a benevolent man
Took me in off the streets
And one week later I was pourin' his tea
In a five room hotel suite
(Yes she was)

I charmed a king, a congressman
And an occasional aristocrat
And then I got me a Georgia mansion
And an elegant New York townhouse flat
And I ain't done bad
(And she ain't done bad)

Now in this world there's a lot of self-righteous hippocrits
That call me bad
And criticize Mama for turning me out
No matter how little we had

But though I ain't had to worry 'bout nothin'
For nigh on fifteen years
Well, I can still hear the desperation in my poor
Mama's voice ringin' in my ears

"Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down."
Oh. "Here's your one chance Fancy, don't let me down."
"Lord, forgive me for what I do
But if you want out
Well, it's up to you
Now don't let me down hon, your mama's gonna move you uptown."

Oh, and I guess she did

Lost To Sea
Idea: The daughter of a powerful family has been lost at sea after a horrifyingly brutal storm which caused her vessel to splinter. She survives but just barely. As the door she lays upon floats by, a fearsome captain of an infamous pirate ship spots the young woman. Instantly recognizing the profit to be made from her capture, he pulls her on board intent on earning both a reward and an obedient woman. Her rebellious spirit will prove difficult for him to break.

Snow White:
Note: Soooo I kinda wanna take the classic tale and twist it a little. Don't judge I thought of this when I was half asleep the other night
Looking For: Male to play the hunter or maybe female for the wicked queen?
Idea: There's two ideas for this one: The hunter is sent out by the queen to kill Snow White unaware of her beauty at first. Finally seeing her, he is captivated by her sensuality and looks. He is determined to have her for his own. He tricks the queen into believe Snow White is dead only then turn around to kidnap her from the dwarfs home, determined to make her his willing pet.
        The other Idea would be more FxF oriented. Instead of the hunter it is the queen who wants her and will do anything to posses the beauty, even capturing her and breaking her until she is more than eager to please.

Dark Night:
Note: This I want base off Christine Feehan's Carpathian series. If your interested and haven't read them (even though I would prefer someone who has) send me a PM and I'll let you know about the series. Really good, by the way I completely recommend the books and her as an author.
Looking for: Male, preferably but open to a girl playing the guy
Idea: He's been watching her since she was 5 years old, protecting and caring for her from a distance only coming forward in the guise of her favorite neighborhood dog, when she desperately needed him while knowing at first glance she was his lifemate. Upon her 18th birthday, his plan was to finally come to her as a man but his introduction was made bitter by the murder of her family. Now he must help her get over her loss while struggling to convince her that her fate is with him. The only problem? Since the death of her family, he's been plagued by horrendous visions. Visions of taking the lives of each member of her family and now that she is finally warming up to him, he's haunted by the image of her death at his hands.
Katherine Dorință
I have this image in mind for the lead female character but we can easily modify things and/or go in a completely different route with her appearance if you would prefer.

To Begin Again
Idea: How can one rebuild their life after abuse? After a trauma that won't disappear? Can any one person live their life with one eye always open? Angelica Asusta learned first from her alcoholic father then her abusive, controlling ex-husband that not all scars are on the flesh and bone. After being left for dead by the man she vowed to love her in front of God and their families she was rescued by a helpful neighbor who managed to get her far away from the life she once lived. It has been five years now. The bruises have faded and the bones have healed but the truama she faced still gives her nightmares and she struggles to make it through her day in constant contact with men. Her roommate, who has heard the cries in the middle of the night, knows very little of Angelica's history until someone from her past finds her. Still the possessive, controlling man she left, her husband will stop at nothing to bring her back home to him or kill her trying. Unable to turn to the police for help, it falls on the two roommates to determine what to do, about not only the murderous man after them but the spark of unspoken lust that has been bouncing between them since the moment they laid eyes upon one another.
Angelica Asusta
Like Ana (below), Angelica is a character I had begun to get attached to yet circumstances forced her to be set upon the backburner for too long for me to pick her up again in the RP that she was originally involved in. This does not mean in the slightest that I am willing to let her rest though! Angelica is a character with a lot of depth and emotional pain, she won't be a character that is easy to crack open and she won't be trusting in the slightest.

Not This Life: -- CRAVING
Note: I would never have thought The Godfather would spark an idea
Looking For: Male or Female who is willing to play a strong role
Idea: At 24 she hasn't been at home in several years, attending college and obtaining a respectable career writing for a New York newspaper, but when she gets a call late at night from her cousin she rushes home to find her father, the man she adored as a little girl, passed away in his sleep. It is at his funeral that the truth of her family's business comes into the light as a hitman hired by an opposing mob family makes an appearance, targeting the only child of the now deceased mob boss. Thrust into a world of danger and backstabbing she is forced to lean on the aide of her late father's most trusted adviser, a character she is unsure if she truly trusts despite the immediate attraction between them.

A School Girl's Punishment -- TAKEN
Note: I'm thinking this would include several forms of bondage, spanking, sexual stimulation, etc and lead to heavy d/s.
Looking For: Someone to play the dean/headmaster/headmistress
Idea: After being kicked out of school repeatedly for several misconducts (skipping class, extensive PDA, and even bribing a teacher with sexual favors for an A), her parents have had enough. The last principal had mentioned a school for wayward girls and had even given them a brochure. On it read nothing more than The Hills: Where Your Little Girl Becomes A Little Lady and beneath were countless images of smiling female faces. At their wits end they send their daughter off to The Hills where she is forced into a skimpy uniform and began to be molded into the perfect submissive young woman any man would dream of calling a wife. It isn't an easy ride, on her first trip to the dean/headmaster/headmistress they take a liking to her, constantly sending her into the office for misdemeanors that would have been easily overlooked (not the correct shoes, a bad grade on a test, etc)  just to receive more 'punishment'. It isn't long before she begins to enjoy her punishment and starts acting out to receive more.

Old Habits -- TAKEN
Looking For: Dominant Male
Idea: A young girl is forced into slavery by her family's landlord in order to save the life of her criminal brother. Although she tries she finds curbing her tongue more difficult then she originally believed it to be.
Note: For this one, I request someone who has no problem with giving punishment ^-^ Give her your worst ;)

The Wolfen Moon -- CRAVING
Looking For: Dominant Male!
Idea: Having livid in the pack her entire life, a female werewolf is forced to make a harsh decision on the night of her 20th wolfen moon (20 years old): submit to the alpha male and become his mate or be cast from the only home she has ever known. Terrified, she chooses the alpha making herself a promise. Physically she will submit but never mentally or emotionally.
Notes: I want this RP to be about her gradual acceptance of her new role. For this one, think animal instincts combined with a humane touch, at times the animal part will take over (biting/clawing/force/possible rape the first time?) and at other times the humane part with come out (soft touches/sweet gestures/caring words).

If the role is underlined it would be the character I am interested in playing:
Victim/Vampire
Vampire/Vampire (Not sure about this one, possibly a Bride of Dracula idea?)
Sister/Sibling (Male or female)
Daughter/Father
Furry/Owner
Furry/Furry
Neko/Owner

Anastasiya Volkov
Anastasiya, or Ana, was taken from an RP I had started but never go to really play out. She is a character that I had a background and a history mapped out but regrettably she fell through the cracks and became a brief, minor role rather than the full-scale layout I had intended for her.

Hailing from Mother Russia, Ana’s childhood was far from the most ideal. Long, harsh winters that would steal across the land would leave little game for food and provided a dangerous terrain even for such creatures as the oboroten and at a young age she was separated from the pack, the only family she had ever known. Surely she would have frozen to death in the bitter cold had it not been for a mind family who sheltered and fed the wolf pup, unaware of the supernatural entity they cared for. Several years down the road, as puberty began to hit, she was forced to leave her adopted family for fear of terrifying the kindly people with her first change. From that point on she lived and survived by her own instincts, despite the energetic playful attitude she held.

Be warned, this character is not the serious type in the slightest. I see age play, in the emotional and mental sense, layered heavily in any RP this character is in purely for the almost child-like outlook she has upon life and the situation she is placed in.

Hope to hear from you!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Lycana

Wolfen Moon and Lost To Sea both taken
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Lycana

Lycana

Wolfen Moon re-added.

A School Girl's Punishment added.

Role added.

Lycana

Lycana

Old Habits removed

A School Girl's Punishment removed

Lycana

A School Girl's Punishment readded

Lycana

A School Girl's Punishment removed

Snow White removed

Lycana

Lycana

Lost to Sea currently re-added

A new UPDATE[/u]

Lycana

Old Habits readded

Miss Fancy Rae Baker added

New Update

Lycana

Lycana

Dark Nights readded

School Girl's Punishment readded

Neko/Owner pairing added

Lycana

Lycana

Starts With A Look -- Taken

A School Girl's Punishment -- Taken

Old Habits -- Taken

Lycana

Lycana

Not This Life -- Taken

Snow White -- Added

Lost To Sea -- Added

Miss Fancy Rae Baker -- Added

Lycana

Lycana