Canon Naruto AU (Seeking female characters [RL Gender does not mater])

Started by GanonDwarf, September 02, 2016, 07:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

A year after Team 7 sealed Kaguya yet again. Peace has been the standard of the ninja world as of late.  So much so that ninjas are becoming less of a necessity and some are retiring for more peaceful work. Sadly peace can only last so long, and a group rivaling that of the Akatsuki has emerged called Senso. They want to bring back wars and chaos for various selfish reasons. And while many of the Kage know about them, no village has taken any serious action against them.  That will chance soon, but for our characters they’ll be unaware of most of Senso’s plans until a routine mission becomes a lot less routine. Then Senso’s plans will start to unfold, will the ninja world be able to retain their peaceful ways?

I’d be playing an OC in this situation. But I’d prefer if my partner played a female canon (Or canons if the mood strikes you) since this is an AU you can make some changes to what their life is like post-Kaguya. For example Sakura giving herself the Tsunade treatment. And any canon pairings can be discussed.  And again, I do not care what the gender of my writing partner is for this.   I hope to hear from you!
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!