News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The goth girl and the cheerleader (FxF)

Started by Usani, December 04, 2013, 10:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I'm looking for a woman to portray a high school cheerleader to my goth character.  Kinda like the other plot I posted before where it was the jock and the nerdy girl.  Both girls have been dating for about a year, since their Junior year basically but of course none of their friends know since their both in different clicks.  When they're at school they act like they hate each other but whenever they're alone or even in private at the school they're all over each other.  They both plan on coming out to their friends after graduation about their relationship.  They are both openly lesbian so that's never been an issue.
I actually would like this to be a Mistress/pet story.

I've done this plot before but it didn't work out a while ago so I figured I'd give it another shot.  I'd like to rp with someone who's a frequent poster as much as possible, please no one-liners.  The more I get one-liners the more I fall back into it and I don't want that.  I also post real photos of my characters, non-anime.

wolventears

I'm interested in a good fxf story. Check m o/os to see if we mesh.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile