Incest! Male Seeking two or more Females.(Seeking a Mother)

Started by DarkAngel111, October 01, 2014, 02:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Quote from: River on October 05, 2014, 12:47:09 AM
I'm happy with either Darling. Do what ever you feel comfortable with. Also, do Pm me what your char looks like so I can find something similar.

Hmmm... I'm tempted to go with her being the father's sister and say she's sorta had a crush on her sister in law for quite some time to add in with the whole incest thing with her niece and nephew.

As for extreme things, I don't do animals, bathroom play, or heavy mutilation or death. Im fine if others do. Outside of that though I'll at least discuss whatever.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Letrixia

I agree with you in terms of restrictions I dont like those stuff either

Rel Mayer

Are you still looking for people? Incest always sparks my interest.

DarkAngel111

We have a sister, a Aunt, and a Mother so far.
We can accept Another sister. :)
Or a Role you can think of ? If you don't want to play the sister.

Letrixia is playing the sister, so its best yo coordinate with her. So you don't mix things up :)

Letrixia

Mine will be more of a punkish rocker girl basically a geek, goth, gamer.

Rel Mayer

Hmmm! Well! I can do something of a sister - probably an older sister sort of thing? Just depends on age and such that Letrixia is doing!

Letrixia

Kokaine

Name: Desiree

Personality: Desiree was always sort of the black sheep of her family and a free-spirited woman who considers herself a 'kid at heart' she is generally viewed as being irresponsible for someone her age since she makes her living as a bartender and semi-professional gambler. She's impulsive and a bit of an adrenaline junkie, often doing things for the rush or because someone told her not to, so her life is not the most stable by any means. Her unfiltered opinions and impish demeanor make her fun to be around and though she certainly seems a bit selfish on the surface, underneath it all she's actually rather sweet and nurturing and thinks highly of the bonds of family.

History: Desi is rather close to her brother and his family, partially because her brother is a controlling bastard who doesn't trust her to be okay on her own and partially because she just plain likes them. She does resent some of her brother's heavy handed nature but he and his family are pretty much all she has that she can depend on and they are important to her. She's definitely the cool aunt and tries to chat with both her niece and nephew when she can and has been known to aide them in their teenage schemes from time to time.

Interesting fact: It was her that first pointed out his wife to the man, having spotted her some ways away and declared her hot ;)

I'm open to discussing how she might get along with each of the other characters. Face claim is Leanna Decker if you wanna look at a few more of her pics :P

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Kokaine

My O/Os

Letrixia

Name: Kathleen 'Kitty'
Personality: Kitty has always been a wild child, since little she often stole stuff and sneak out of her room to go to parties with her friends. No matter what her family did or said it wouldn't affect her. She is the type of girl that only thinks of herself and how to get the things she wants she has been known to even bully some kids at high school. The school classmates gave her a nickname 'The Red Devil'. She knew of this nick and liked it reason why she stuck with it at her high school. She is not a virgin anymore thing that she hides from her family.

History: Kitty was born into a poor family although she made sure to represent what she did had to full extent, her beauty and her brains. Being considered a genius since child she wasted her time often getting high on pot or hanging out with her no good friends. Worrying the family most of the times she said that she was going out but knowing that they could not do anything to stop her since she always found a way to sneak out of the house.  She lost her virginity to a boy for money to buy herself a gaming system and hacked it to take games that were hacked as well. She is the wild card of the family, the one that nobody knows what she is going to do next.

DarkAngel111

ah so she is easily motivated with money, hmmm Kyler will have to figure that out first.

Letrixia

River

I'll be a little busy today, but I wanted to confirm some things about the mother so I can draft the sheet in my head.

So, she's going to be a loving, caring mother who shows her affection in more ways than a regular mother, usually involving bent over a bed of some sort. Though, her selfish qualities make her hungry for the money that her son has just won, and in turn made her hungry from him herself. She has two other daughters who she still loves and will get intimate with, but her son is her main interest thanks to the money.

And she has a bit of a crush for her sister in law?
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

DarkAngel111

Quote from: River on October 05, 2014, 08:39:39 PM
I'll be a little busy today, but I wanted to confirm some things about the mother so I can draft the sheet in my head.

So, she's going to be a loving, caring mother who shows her affection in more ways than a regular mother, usually involving bent over a bed of some sort. Though, her selfish qualities make her hungry for the money that her son has just won, and in turn made her hungry from him herself. She has two other daughters who she still loves and will get intimate with, but her son is her main interest thanks to the money.

And she has a bit of a crush for her sister in law?

Those sound about right :)

eager to see what you come up with ! :)

River

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

River

Violet "Vi"

Name:Violet "Vi"

Personality:

Violet had always been a loving, family oriented girl. Throughout her life, she had always made time to spend with family, getting her into trouble with her schooling as a result. She didn't care, family was all that mattered to her. Though, while she did devote her time to those she cared for most, selfish desires did seep through the cracks of a otherwise perfect woman. Even into her early forties, these impulsive urges remained, and more prominent than ever. As well as being a rather respectable girl, she had a dirty mouth. She wasn't afraid to say what she though to anyone, although she kept a lid on it around her children, her husband bore the brunt of it, which no doubt, led to their marriage crumbling to pieces

Histoy:

Violet was a very loving woman, having grown up in a moderately wealthy, close family in the suburbs. She cares for all those related to her, not caring if they were married into the family or not. This kind of affection made her popular in the family, often praised as a star child. Though, as most of her time and effort was dedicated to her family, she had little time for schoolwork, not that she cared anyway. Though, she still did pass all her subjects, to much relief of her parents, it wasn't enough to grant her entry into University for any of the courses shed be interested in. After she finished school, she worked dead end job after another, earning enough to get by. A few years go by, and she meets who would become her future husband. The two hit it off, marrying each other in the first 2 years of being in any sort of relationship.

Their marriage went smoothly after that, they couple having two children, Who she loved very dearly, almost too much in some people's eyes. Their intimacy often exceeded societies boundaries, and since they loved each other so much, they didn't care. Though, as her "love" her children grew, the love for her husband did not, and their relationship soon dissipated to nothing quickly. Violet began to look for ways to leave the house, She'd do anything to get away, anything.

(If there are any mistakes, let me know :P)
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

DarkAngel111

just glanced, she is hot ;P
I will read through it later, as I am heading out the door just now to attend a wedding

Kokaine

Ummm... yeah, I think Desi had been secretly plotting to steal her brothers wifey >.>

My O/Os

River

Oh and she might get the chance, I forgot to mention, she is a slutty one! :P
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

DarkAngel111

River She looks Great :)
Just read through the bio :)

I think we are about ready to start. I will just PM Rel and confirm if we still have her she is the last one left for a sheet Unless I missed someone else?

River

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

DarkAngel111

Rel Won't be joining us, so that means we are all set to start :)

I will be putting up a thread very soon. With a starter and all, just wanted to know if we want a OOC thread too??