Supernatural: Population 15 [Miller's Hollow Variant] (all spots filled)

Started by Saku, July 29, 2009, 09:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Here is yet another Miller's Hollow type of game!

This time it is about a small town known as Supernatural, that rumor says has been cursed and is haunted by evil spirits. Some believe this and others don't. Those that do, stay away from the place. It has gotten to a point that some rich families have offered a reward of $100,000 to each person who stays in Supernatural for at least two weeks and comes out alive. Will you enter and take the test of survival? Once you enter you cannot leave until the end of the test since the town will prevent you from leaving...perhaps it is cursed.

What people don't know is that once you enter the town, the curse will settle upon a select few and turn them into demons. Who will in turn try and eliminate you or end up possessing you (Which essentially means you turn into one of them). Let's see how well you do.

Leader (1) (elected)
Ability: Tie-breaking vote should the majority rule be too close to otherwise call. This position can be filled by anyone.

Demons (3)
Ability: As a group, votes to eliminate (1) human per night. Once every other night they can choose who they want to possess and make one of their own. Whether they succeed or not will be determined by dice roll of the GM (me).
Goal: To eliminate all humans on Earth and to make those who aren't eliminated into one of them. At least two demons must survive to count as a victory.

Psychic (1)
Ability: Can have (1) player's role revealed to them each night through their psychic abilities.
Goal: Discover the identity of the demons and eliminate them before they eliminate you. Survive.

Psychic Apprentice (1)
Ability: Can have (1) player's role of their choosing revealed to them through PM but only one. Choose wisely since you are not a true psychic yet and cannot use your gift more than once per game.
Goal: Discover the identity of a demon and attempt to eliminate all of them before they eliminate you. Survive.

Hunter (1)
Ability: Can use their power to take out (1) person throughout the game. The hunter should try and conserve their ability until they have a good idea of who a demon could be. Because if he/she uses it and eliminates a human he/she will have helped the demons.
Goal: To eliminate a demon with his/her ability. Survive.

Guardian (1)
Ability: Every night, the guardian chooses (1) player (sent in by PM), who is defended against the demons and possession. They can choose themselves too. The guardian cannot defend one person during two consecutive nights. The guardian must choose a different player than the player he guarded during the last night, though he can guard players again that he guarded during earlier nights.
Goal: To figure out who the demons are. Survive.

Angel (1)
Ability: Can save the player chosen at night by the demons from being eliminated. The Angel will receive a PM every night, with information about who was attacked and can either save them or pass on healing for the night. The Angel can only save that particular player once per game.
Goal: To save those that the demons wish to eliminate and to figure out who the demons are. Survive.

Humans (7)
Ability: The power of the vote.
Goal: Eliminate all the demons and survive in Supernatural.

Players can lie, deceive, mislead and trick other players as they see fit, but it should stay within the confines of the game. You can repeat information you receive in PMs, but in your own words.

The traditional day/night cycle will remain.  In order to allow everyone a chance to play, an NPC will be killed the first night, not a player.

When voting for anyone (leader or choice of who to eliminate), please bold your choice in your post.  Do not vote for yourself when it comes to voting a leader or who is to be eliminated.

Only the demons will begin play knowing the other demons.  Everyone else has to fend for themselves and figure out the roles in the course of gameplay.

If you have any interest in playing this, please reply to this thread. There are only to be 15 people in this game otherwise it gets too complicated. If you don't get in this time there will be another time ^^

Interested Parties (15)
Kip
Marguerite
Rockin
rafufu
Josietta
LadySky
Teno
Ryven
Kitsu
Evil Pixie
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Sateru
Silk Satine
daylily

Okay, all spots are filled in this game now. So it is now closed. I shall be starting this up sometime tomorrow ^^. I will be sending out the OOC thread, Ghosts thread & IC thread to everyone. I will also be sending out your roles as well through PM :) Hope everyone has fun!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Rockin

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Kitsu

Sounds very interesting. I'm in too. ^_^
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

DarkAngel

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Sateru

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

The Dark Raven

I'm in on this one.  School starts up agains the 21st, so this may be the only one i have time to nose into.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests