Forbidden Mob Love (F looking for M)

Started by Silvermyst, July 01, 2023, 11:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvermyst

So, I dreamed this story up last night and now I must rp it out! This story will be a slow build up to the point of the couple getting together. So, if you are not okay with that, please do not message me about it.

The story starts with our characters being young, very young, but nothing sexual is going to happen while they are young.

It is a story of two mob families that hate each other, or at least the head of the families hate each other. My character is the daughter of the one, but it is not publicly known she is his daughter. She is the product of a one-night stand right before he married. He sends money to the mother to help take care of her, has set up a trust for her with money for college that she will get access to at 18, but other than that, he has nothing to do with her and keeps her a secret even from his wife. Your character is the only son of the strongest and deadliest mob leader in the country. While your character is being raised to take after his father, it is really not for him. He doesn't like hurting people.

One day her father does something to piss off his father so bad that her father has to flee the country and go on the run to keep from being killed. Anyone in his crew that does not either convert to help track down her father is killed. One of them gives up the knowledge of her to him and gets to live. She is kidnapped in an effort to bring her father back, but he seems to either not getting the messages that they send out about her, or he is ignoring it. She is taken at the age of 8 and held for 9 years. She beaten now and then and has pictures of her beaten self-taken and sent to people they think and get in touch with her father, but he never comes. She is never killed as they don't kill children. The son gets put in charge of her from time to time and the two get to know each other and a bond forms. As they get older, he gets more and more protective of her. He even beats the shit out of one of his father's men when they try and touch her in a sexual way. When she is 17 and he is 19, he helps her escape and gets her to somewhere safe in another country. He wants to leave with her but goes back to make sure his father does not go after her.

Years go by, he is still trying to not get dragged into his father's business. He has gone to college and gotten a business degree and is trying to create legitimate businesses. He has created a very successful technology business and is living his life, when the police arrest him on bogus charges to try and use him against his father. He fires his father's lawyer as he wants nothing to do with his father. A woman nearby hears all this going on and offers to be his lawyer, when he looks at her, it is her. She has grown up and become a defense attorney. Now, they must work together to get him out of trouble and freed from his father.

I would like to start the story at when she is kidnapped and go through them building their bond before he helps her escape and then time skipping to them meeting as grown adults.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE DM ME! DO NOT REPLY HERE! THANK YOU!