Executive Intrigues...Secrets in Suits [M/M]

Started by Sho, October 14, 2012, 12:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

I have a little plot that I've been dying to try out - as a heads up, this is a loose idea and I'm more than willing to switch the roles around, or if the idea prompts another character that you'd like to use, just shoot me a message and I'd be happy to pound out a few plot ideas with you. So, here's the loose idea:

Atticus Rousseau is a fantastic worker. In fact, one could say that work is his addiction. He's moved up fast through the ranks and been offered a position at a new company; his throat-cutting business tactics have impressed the executives of his new company, but his new colleagues are nervous around him. He's known to take any dirt he finds and use it, shamelessly, to tear down the careers of anyone in his way. His loyalty is only to the CEO of the company, and that only goes so far - he wants the man's job. The other executives respect him, but respect and liking are a different thing entirely. So when it turns out that the young man has a slightly...checkered...past, and his sordid secrets start being held over his head by a competitor, what's he to do but do whatever is asked of him?

I'm looking for someone to play...

- The CEO (I'm thinking that could be a slightly more romantic relationship, with the CEO being unaware of the man's past and the fact that his lover his being blackmailed...this would be emotionally dark, with my character possibly cheating or feeling obliged to do thing with the competitor blackmailing him)

-The blackmailer, who finds out the young man's secrets and starts using it against him

-A coworker (this could either be a more romantic plot as per the CEO idea, or one where the coworker is using the information against Atticus)

-Anyone else...a worker under Atticus, a past lover, maybe even someone who works in the building or a local restaurant, or a client

Obviously, it's a loose plot idea...it could go from extreme to light, depending on your preferences. Let me know if there's anyone else you'd like to play, as well. Cheers!