The Sorcerers (m/f for f... sort of)

Started by Kitteredge, July 15, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitteredge

This is intended as a long-term game and one I may not be able to start right away (I'll only have my phone with me for the week after this next one), but I figured I'd get it out there and start fishing around.

I am looking for a hefty bit of story in addition to smut. While this is a 'corruption' game, I want it to be about the personalities involved. I am looking for a great fit with a partner, someone who can collaborate and picks up on the spirit of the game. Someone who cares to communicate during the play, who will post at least a good length (3-5 paras at least), who shows creativity, wit, and elan, and who isn't simply delighted by the moral dodginess of this scenario but is interested in seeing how corruption corrupts the corruptors.

Bare Bones Scenario:
We have two sorcerers, a dark couple... joined in the dark arts, if also possibly the law of the land. In order to solve a grand problem in their city or region, potentially unlocking a demon or other force, they locate and take turns possessing a young woman who they then force to undergo a series of sexual activities that will free the horrible force. This possession is done via long-distance scrying; they will never actively meet or directly engage with this poor creature. The possessions are numbing and self-inoculating, in that she will (generally) think she is making these decisions herself. Challenges: but the spell is difficult! and these actions should be done without alarming those who love her!

Gist of the Thing:
We would each play one of the sorcerers, a man and a woman, who may be as weird as we'd like them, and then take turns playing the possessed young woman. If you are looking for just a fucking-around game where a girl is forced to do naughty, embarrassing things, this may not be for you, although when she is possessed and controlled, the sex will be arousing and exciting and fulfilling, yadda yadda. I am also looking for how this foray into possession starts affecting them! Say, jealousy, or moral quandaries (they realize they have souls, and want to... reward her?). I also want to explore how the target is reacting to her sudden change of behavior... and, because I'm actually a softie, and not actually cruel, maybe how she figures out ways to turn the tables in the end. As each of us plays the young woman, the other would play those she meets.

Parameters:
I would like a wide range of partners and situations for her. Ages, races, ethnicities. They may need her to unlocks the points in a pentagram mapped over the city, and an unsuspecting person at each spot at a certain time. Or she may need to do a kind of scavenger hunt of certain types of people.

As far as playing partner, I'd like someone with ideas. Cook up some stuff about the couple, about what they're after, how they go about scrying and locating their prey. RL gender does not matter in the least.

General things about kinks and what not: I am into sexual realism. I do like to dwell on sex, so no quick posts to finish. I don't mind playing younger characters but find they are often much more rewarding when they are at least a bit older and experienced. The body types I am most attracted to in women are slender and athletic toward the somewhat curvy. I do not want her to simply be a vessel. (As I struggle with non-con, I would want to clarify what is going on with the spell, that it flushes her with desire for a certain task to an extreme amount, rather than turning her into a robot; and I do like turnabout-is-fair-play in some way.)

Anyway, I'll push this out there. Many bonus points for brainstorming and great ideas.

Levi

This sounds really interesting, if your still looking for a partner, I would love to chat it over. :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Kitteredge

I am. Would you mind PMing me with any ideas, what appeals? Thanks!

Kitteredge

I'm throwing this out there again as a 'why not'? I like the game set-up, where we each play a sorcerer and then take turns playing the unfortunately woman under their possession. Hit me up with ideas or notions. Really looking for good players here.