7th Sea- The Knights of Rose and Cross

Started by Zeth, November 28, 2014, 03:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeFox

Quote from: kckolbe on December 10, 2014, 07:39:35 PM
That's pretty cool and kind of dark.  I think I'll just go legendary trait.  Any suggestions on what I should do with the extra 7 points?

I think all Knights of the Rose and Cross need the Servant skill, because it's part of their Initiate training. It wouldn't hurt to have some social skills, although you might prefer him without. You could always increase his Knacks a bit.
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

kckolbe

Brawn 4 Finesse 3 Wits 2 Resolve 2 Panache 2   56 pts

Legendary Trait 3
Large 5
Toughness 5

Languages:
Montaigne 3 (lit)
Eisen 1 (lit)

Loring School 25

Athlete 0  Climbing, Footwork, Sprinting, Throwing
Panzerhand 0 Attack (Panzerhand) 1, Parry (Panzerhand) 1

Servant 2 Etiquette, Fashion, Menial Tasks, Unobtrusive

100 pts spent.  Will come up with name and story today at work
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

MadPanda

Quote from: HopeFox on December 10, 2014, 08:23:05 PM
I think all Knights of the Rose and Cross need the Servant skill, because it's part of their Initiate training.

And here I took it because it allowed Ren to do something he's not normally good at doing!  (Namely being unobtrusive.)   ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Zeth

Well since you are playing Wandering knights and not Tyro/poor knights, Should I give your characters some Experience points due to past adventures?

MadPanda

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Muse

If so we could use some of them to work towards meeting the prerequisites for wandering knights. 

Plus it'll be nice to have an advanced knack or two.  Throw: Knife comes to mind!  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Marie Reynolds

That might be a good idea cause i am just one advanced knack rank to meeting the prerequisites.

Zeth

I said we were going to ignore the prerequisites, but that does seem  a bit weird that fresh characters play Wandering Knights. So how much Experience should you get? Be reasonable.

HopeFox

I don't mind starting with our characters as is, and throwing on XP as we go, personally. We may be a little below the usual standards for Wandering Knights, but we'll get there pretty quickly, in all likelihood.
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?