Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Sybl

*steals the win from JadenMystic, climbs to the top of the E! building..flashing my win*  ::)

dakabn

Notice how I wasn't around? I knew someone would come along and practically drop the win in my lap. Thank you lovely lady. ;P

Sybl

retrieves win from your lap, thanks to the breeze that flits it back into my hands :-)

Mordred

Ok.. this little win has been apart from it's masters hands long enough! *holds hands out, concentrating.. seeing it slowly materialize..*.. *quickly removes price-tag*.. Ahhh yes, my precious.. *feels it's little heart inside beating madly, yes.. it is happy to be back home*

*now, will try to convince it to let me have a tiny little bite.. so I can always sense it's whereabouts*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*it screams loudly* "noooo, I want her........"  XD "your win has made its choice-be gone now.. shoo" I win again O:)

derek

lenka

Belle33

*fondles lenka's Win before claiming it for myself*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

lenka

*tickles Belle and takes the win from her soft grip*

Belle33

*squirms and giggles and loses the Win to lenka*  So worth it though... especially since I have the real Win tucked away safely on my person.   ;)

lenka

* brushes my nose up against your cheek as I take the win once again*
...if only you didn't feel so good against me..Belle..

Adammair

*slides in and presses his body close to Lenka's, while breathing softly in her ear, the conflicting sensations allowing me to distract her long enough to take the win.*
*kisses her cheek, and walks off, saying "Thank you, love."*

icandor

*brings his scythe up to  Adammair neck, with his eyes burning blue speaks* You will not claim victory I shall for ALL MEN
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Mordred

Sythe whizzes through air.. leaving a trail of shadow. And shadow, always, sends it's whispering voice to this creature.. luring him from far below the earth in his stone dwelling (modernized, of course, but still with it's original, creepy allure)..

To make a long story short (which I try to do always, believe it or not).. the win ends up in these cold hands.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*fills Dolly's box with cotton candy.. making it sticky and messy and hopefully distracting as I knowwwww she likes candy (what adorable dolls don't?)..*

*meanwhile.. swipes the sticky win*
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

/places blood where the win was, and grumbles before washing it in the atlantic/ Win

Belle33

*rides a dolphin to where you are and snatches the Win from your hand*  My Win

Davina

*gives Belle a kiss before snatching the win*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Linwood Badr

/Introduces self to Davina, and then snatches win away and runs/

Davina

*jumps on Loren's back nibbles his ear and while he is distracted bounces off with the win.*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

icandor

Steals the win and bounces off to the Heal and Hurt thread with it stuffed in his unmentionables
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Davina

*snaps on rubber glove and fears no unmentionables, ninja chases him, takes the win*

icandor

*Wedgies Davina and takes the win back!*