Are you looking for new writing partners? [Closed]

Started by Flower, November 15, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

-dings the bell in preparation of the oncoming battle-

Woot! As I mentioned to the others, you are more than welcome to put together a character sheet. However, if you'd rather wait until we have the numbers, I understand. :)

Eros

I have placed Benjamin's character sheet in the thread you so kindly directed me towards.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and your assistance, I look forward to diving in!
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

Flower

Thank you for being patient! If you'd like to dive in while I get this event together, feel free. You can always poke the OOC and see if anyone is open to scenes. Again, even though it's a group game, most scenes are indeed 1v1. You can mention that in your request as well that you'd only like to interact with one other character at a time.

Strega

Eros

No need to thank me for my patience, it is I who should thank you for your patience and helping me to find my feet.

I will poke my head into OOC and introduce myself perhaps it will bare fruit.
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.

Flower

Oh. You do. xD

I'm leaving that in your hands. I didn't want to put a hard limit of 5 posts or even 10 because time might be handled differently in the hands of certain writers. Instead, I'm trusting you to keep in mind that these scenes are meant to last maybe 10 minutes.

Strega

Noooo I will feel like I am ditched, or that I ditch someone! -cries-

Flower

Flower

lustfulintentions

Quote from: Strega on November 16, 2018, 02:17:21 PM
Noooo I will feel like I am ditched, or that I ditch someone! -cries-

I promise, you can ditch me and I won't be offended :P

Strega

Strega

dies laughing with the comment*

Omg I hope I did not offend you, I didn't seem correct when I read it the second time.

Flower

Oh here's the charrie sheet if anyone wants to get to work on a new creation.

[float=right][img height=300][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Body Build:[/b]
[b]Additional Physical Notes: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Face Claim:[/b]

Flower

Just in case people are curious...

Right now we have...4 confirmed players. It would be nice if we could pick up some more female characters. Maybe two more male characters. I have a few maybes floating out there but I'm not counting those as confirmed until I have an actual character sheet. So if you're interested, please create a sheet. :)

If we get more people, than my golden number 10, that's great. We just need to keep things somewhat balanced.

Ciosa

We'll just make flower write six more npcs.  ;)  (I'm just kidding, don't do that.)

Flower

Update.

We have 2 female characters and 3 males. I'd like five of each. If we get less, that's fine too. Just need numbers to be even.  :-)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Flower

We're thrilled to have you. If you need any help, please let me know. I'll be glad to be your idea bounce wall. :)

lustfulintentions

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Jen Fiorini

Name: Jen Fiorini
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Bubbly, out going, cheerful, optimistic

Eyes: Green
Height: 1.6 m
Body Build: Slender
Additional Physical Notes:

History: Jen is the Army brat, growing up. She never stayed in any place, very long, always for following her parents from base to base, around the world. She is only child too, so she never gets many close friends.

She never does good, in school, she almost doesn’t graduate high school. She goes to local community college, a year, she drops out though. Her parents want Jen for joining Army too, she doesn’t want that life any more though. She works many different odd jobs instead, pizza delivery girl, flower shop, now she is waitress in diner.

She doesn’t know yet, what she wants in life. Someday, she hopes for finding it though!

Face Claim: Riley Reid

Here is my character, I hope she is ok.

Flower

I think she's adorable. Perhaps this vacation is a gift from her parents or maybe even a wealthy friend?