(Anpu and Chanellelynn)

Started by Anpu, July 31, 2010, 10:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anpu

Cassiel glanced nervously at his prisoner, ten thousand years had passed since the Archangel had imprisoned it there...that cursed thing...his brother, the fallen angel who had undertaken the name Halphatrax. Twisted by rage, Halphatrax had transformed from a beautiful angel of white feathered wings, pale skin, and platinum hair...into a demon of Hell. Hell, the place was his home and his prison. He was supposed to be imprisoned in Hell for all eternity. Halphatrax yanked and pulled against the heavanly chains that bound him to the ground, where he was forever burned by the fires of Hell, his brothers pitiful attempt at purging him of his sins, trying to force him to retake his angelic name and beg God for forgiveness. After the first thousand years the fires of Hell stopped burning and took on more of a stinging sensation, which soon dulled into a small itch, and soon Halphatrax felt nothing at all. "Brother, I wish to gaze upon you" spoke the demon, his voice angelic and beautiful. "Silence, foul creature, I know the trickery of you're kind!" ordered Cassiel. "You would turn from your own brother?" Halphatrax questioned, mockingly, knowing full well the outcome, he had done this thousands of times before, and each time, it amused him more and more. "IN THE NAME OF GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, I COMMAND YOU TO BE SILENT!" roared Cassiel. The chains that entangled the demons entire body like a cocoon began to glow a blinding silver color, filling with holy energy and the conviction of his brother, causing him to roar in agony. "DAMN YOU!" roared the demon, his voice now gutteral and beastly, like one would expect to hear from a large wolf. Never before had Cassiel jumped from a simple command to divine judgement.  Halphatrax took advantage, however of the momentary weakness of the chains from the convictionary punishment. He sent forth a piece of his power into the world of mortals, along with a fraction of his contiousness to roam the human realm and wreak what havoc he could, as he had done so many times before.

chanellelynn

Calmina took her coffee to the balcony as she did many a times before, and looked over into the scene below. A quiet day in the middle of march layed out a beautiful morning with a chill that nipped at her face. She was wearing one of her silken robes that her previous boyfriend had bought for her on their anniversary. She didn't mind that they weren't together anymore, however she didn't like catching him from time to time down at work.

She gulped down the rest of her coffee and began to head back inside as the wind started to pick up, the sky was a dull grey and chances of rain was high. Calmina quickly closed her balcony doors and snapped the lock shut, drawing the blinds as well. The one thing she was scared of in the city was burglars.
A recent mugging down the street threw Calmina over the edge when she heard about it on the news, someone from her building was attacked but at least she wasn't hurt. Being the only person in her family in the city made everything scary much more than it should.
Calmina came to the city to find her passion, yet it has not been discovered, and her reason for being on this earth, that has not shown up yet either.

As she got dressed for work she spied an unopened letter on her desk, yesterdays mail was scattered upon her table and the letter was easily missed due to the mess. The addressed was from her mother, home in Jersey. Calmina had not been back in Jersey in over a year, she didn't like Jersey but somehow she felt more at home here in New York than anything.  Mom addressed her as pooks, a childhood name that was never let down;

My Sweet Pooks,

Your dad and I say hello, how are you?

Mona is doing ok, I hope you sent her a letter wishing her well, I brought you up well enough for that right?
I have some bad news though, Uncle Charlie's cancer took a turn for the worse. He is scheduled to pass away within the week, I'm sorry hun.
We wish you will take the trip down, it is not far, right? I'm sure you can make it seeing as you love Charlie. You got his present didn't you? it was such a lovely gift. It is too bad he wont be able to live to see you get married and have children. He so wanted to see you happy and with a great man.
Please send my regards to your dear boss, I am so thankful he gave you a chance up there. Not many people start off as manager, remember that dear.

We love you, and hope to hear from you soon, our phone is out, don't call.

Love,
Ma

Calmina bit her lip as she read about her Uncle Charlie, he was her best friend and confidant.
A tear streamed down her cheek as she remembered  being a young girl and he would take her out on the town to places her mom would disapprove of. Charlie didn't care, she was his only niece and since his wife was long gone, Calmina was like his next of kin. She took the letter and stuffed it into her purse as she strolled to the front door of her apartment. The bolts were cheap in fashion but necessary for Calmina's fear of breakins. The apartment building she lived at wasn't known for excessive burglary's but better to be safe than sorry she though.

As Calmina shut and locked the deadbolt several of her floors tenants were on their way to work as well. A morning ritual she guessed, don't stare, walk straight, hold purse close, and don't speak to one another. Rather odd and different than from back home she would think, but used to it all as well.

The air was much colder as she exited the building, and the sky much more dull grey than before. A storm was brewing and she could tell it will hit as soon as she got to work.

Anpu

Halphatrax's avatar reached the human realm. "Finally" The demon thought. He looked about, knowing full well that the mortals couldn't see him. He felt a sorrowful presence near by his location. Looking through the balcany of the closest building, where he sensed the sorrow. The window closed as he looked up. Halphatrax grinned, letting out a low growl along with it. He unfurled his large black feathered wings and flew up to spy into the balcany. Phasing through the pitiful glass barrier of the balcany door, he moved closer to the source of this sorrow. He quickly read the letter over her shoulder. "I can save him" the demon whispered into the womans ear "for a price." He knew that she couldn't truly hear him, but rather, he had planted the idea of a bargan into the fleshlings mind.

chanellelynn

A cool breeze sent shivers down Calmina's spine as she walked slowly to work along the empty sidewalk. It was 7 am and cars were zipping past on the two lane road. Across the street was a park, not as large as central park but was large enough to walk through and miss several creepers if you were to find the right path. She never took the park shortcut, just simply because she liked watching the sky. Normally the blue sky had beautiful clouds in it, unlike today where clouds were dull and scary looking. Calmina decided to cross the street quickly and take a sheltered path to work, she was never much to worry about looks but rain seemed to bring anyone down in any type of outfit.

The wind blew harder as she walked against it. The parks entrance was rather large and welcoming with its iron bars and lettering labling it as Warth streets community park. Calmina's mind began to wander as she walked underneath the great oak tree's cover. She remembered the letter again and thought more about mom and dad, especially about Charlie though.
Charlie wasn't her true uncle but an adopted family member by everyone. Calmina couldn't remember the first time she met Uncle Charlie but he wasn't an young man back then, now 23, Calmina did remember him widowing at 55, she was only 7 years old.
As she thought about him she pulled out the letter from her purse and began to reread what her mom had wrote. Charlie had lymphoma, he was scheduled for Chemo but turned it down without telling anyone why. Calmina suspected he believed it was his turn to visit the pearly gates and his life was well lived. She was always an optimist but was sad how he could just throw his life away, and only at 71.

Sitting down on a near by bench, Calmina stroked the letter as if it was a keepsake. Thoughts ran through her mind as to why and how or what if on the subject of his Cancer changing. The fact was, Cancer was deadly, no doubt. How could she save him?
She looked around at the empty park, a child's play ground was no more than 50 feet away from her with bark chips lining the area. A scene played through her head of Charlie and her running around a similar playground, laughing and having fun. Charlie as vibrant as ever.

Calmina just wished, wished so hard she could save him and live to forgive herself for not keeping in touch with him. "I wish I could save him...." Calmina trailed off, knowing no one could hear her.

Anpu

Feeding off of the sorrow emiting from the fleshling woman he was following, Helphatrax was slowly regaining his power. The demon went into a dark ally and in a cloud of darkness, manifested a physical form. His flesh form had messy black hair that went down to his neck, pale skin, and green eyes that seemed to glow with otherworldly intelligence. He manifested a grey V-neck sweater, black slacks, and black leather boots. He walked out and followed his fleshling victim to her workplace. Helphatrax placed himself into the path of the woman, making her bump into him. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry!" he said in mock apology as he caught her from her stumble, making her look into his hypnotic eyes.

chanellelynn

She stumbled into his arms, she could feel the smooth coldness of his hands around her waist. She chuckled and gave a nervous smile as she turned around and looked at his face. Calmina blushed at the sight of such a handsome man, she never would've found her self in a normal situtation staring into another mans eyes.
His eyes attracted her more than anything else on his body, not his hair which was terribly in need of a comb, or his clean cut dressing.
Those green eyes seemed to pull her in and make her speechless, all the while he stared back in silence waiting for sometime. She quickly pulled herself out of a schoolgirl trance and straightened up her clothing. "Im sorry, I shouldnt have been so carelessly in your way," she replied. A feeling in her gut told her to keep walking, this man could be a murderer, but who didnt make her feel that way in a new city? She fought the feeling eminating from her stomache and smiled at the man, "Im Calmina."

Anpu

Helphatrax smirked a bit "Calmina...that's an enchanting name...my name's Charlie." Halphatrax had already decided the name, knowing he would squeeze some more sadness, and maybe some misplaced trust, out of his victim, and possibly use those feelings to bypass the instinctual fear that humans recieve from the presence of a demon. "Please, don't apologize, it was my fault." the demon said, already begining to work his powers of seduction. "Would you be willing to let me make it up to you, Calmina?" as he asked, the demons green eyes seemed to glow for a moment as he implanted feelings of desire into his victims mind.

chanellelynn

She blinked slowly for more than a minute as she was transfixed onto his glowing green eyes, something about them made her feet melt on the pathway. Calmina was not noticing how much of a dip she was being until she almost fell. "uh, Oh...haha. uhm. Nice you meet you, Charlie, " Calmina held out her hand to give him a hand shake, formal yet akward in her moment of stupid.
She watched him as he stared at her with such intensity, she didnt know what to think and feel but her heart was pounding as she waited for him to take her hand in greeting.

Anpu

With only the briefest moment of hesitensy, Helphatrax took his victims hand, lifted it to his mouth, and kissed it. With this kiss, he forced waves of desire and lust into his victim. The only hint that he was using his demonic magic at all was that the glowing of his eyes seemed to glow brighter. "The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure." the fiend smiled as he said it, attempting to be as human as possible. "So, you never answered my question. WOULD you be willing to let me make up for my clumsiness?" Helphatrax waited eagerly, already knowing the answer...but there were rules he had to follow on the world of mortals.

chanellelynn

She blushed as he kissed her hand, she felt his warmth and seduction in it that she never felt before. "What did you have in mind?" she answered questioningly, as she gently pulled her hand away from him. Calmina watched his eyes still in awe by their color, and not minding whatever else he could have been doing. She was a weak girl, and falling for some stranger was different from her usual code. Mother taught her better than that, dont speak to strangers unless in need. Was she in need? She was sad, that was a need for healing. Could he heal her?

Anpu

"Why are you so sad?" the fiend said taking advantage of the sad look in her eyes and bypassing her question for now, not wanting to seem too eager to enter her life. In this question, a small hint of his otherworldy self came out, as his pupils narrowed into slits for the briefest moment known to man.

chanellelynn

A Shock jolted her out of the transe he had on her, realizing she was letting a stranger into her problems, she didnt want him to get too involved. "oh its nothing, nothing at all. I must get going," she placed her hand to comfort his worry onto his chest, a quick shock went through her fingertips as a sense of pleasure went up her spine. She wanted to stay and hold her hand against him but protested against it. "im sorry, " Calmina muttered as she pulled her hand away from him and slowly walked in the direction of work. The air seemed warmer once she was away from him, humidity had risen in the few moments she spent with the man.
She didnt walk fast, but slow enough to give him the opportunity to catch up. Calmina secretly wanted him to pursue her , just to feel what it was like to have a man that much interested in what she had to say.

Anpu

Helphatrax new what she was doing...it had happened a thousand times before with a thousand different humans. He walked just fast enough to catch up to her, and pressed onward. "No, really, I want to know what's making such a pretty girl so sad." as he said this, he brushed the hair from her face, sending more waves of lust into her through her cheek.

chanellelynn

A rush of excitement filled her as she heard him run toward her, the crunch of pebbles was music to hear ears. "No, really, I want to know what's making such a pretty girl so sad." she smiled at his request and she cleared her throat. His touch sent another wave of idiocy through her as she giggled and blushed. "oh its..." she quickly remembered the letter and instantly dropped the schoolgirl look, "my uncle, he is dying." Calmina fixed a strand of hair that had fallen into her eyes and shyly looked back at the man, trying to avoid his gaze.

Anpu

"Oh...I'm so sorry." Halphatrax said with false sadness. "What's killing him?" the demon asked, feeding off of the sadness from his newest fleshling.

chanellelynn

"If you must know," she gave him a serious look, "Cancer."
The wind blew at this moment and threw Calmina's hair into her face, her long brown hair seemed to whip in different directions as she waited for his responce. She couldnt tell if he was being sincere but his curiousity peaked her interested. Calmina checked her watch, it was already 7:20 am, another hour until work started, no rush.

Anpu

"Cancer." the fiend echoed the word, emitting a sudden flow of sadness. "My mother died of cancer." he said in false, but well practiced, memory. The glow in his eyes seemed to go dim as he said this. "I'm so sorry...nobody should have to suffer that pain." as he said this, he brushed her hair back with his hand, sending a wave of sincerity through her. "What's your uncles name?"

chanellelynn

His hand seemed to enjoy touching me, several times before he seemed to send energy through me.
"his name is Charlie actually, strange coincidence," She gasped between breaths as his hand gently caressed her face, she no longer wanted it to leave that spot. Closing her eyes, she began to remember her uncle as she was a child, cancer free and full of life. He was an old man but he kept up with her as if he was young as well. Calmina remembered him like this the best, it was hard to think about him lying in a bed and withering away. Lymphoma was his disease and she worried it would take him too soon.

Anpu

Halphatrax widened his eyes and gave a look of surprise to the name. "A very strange coincidence. Would you like to tell me about all of this over coffee? I think we both need something to calm our nerves, and you obviously need a friend." Helphatrax said, holding her chin, making her look into his hypnotic eyes, making his suggestion that much more irresistable.

chanellelynn

His request was interesting, hoping that it wasn't as strange as it sounded, him offering coffee when she herself worked at the coffee shop.

"Sure, coffee sounds good. I actually work as a barista but I dont start work until 8:30," Calmina smiled his way while she took his hand and directed it down the pathway. She started to feel confidant in what she was doing, Calmina was not used to being a leader. Her new found confidence must have generated from the trust she felt from this man, he didnt seem to be violent, rather a decent human being.
The path ended as they reached the opposite entrance, she could see the coffee bar from where they stood. Facing the street she could see the opposite sidewalk tracing the line of buildings until the cross walk began. A three way stop was at the end of the street reaching to her right, most of the buildings were apartments, some small businesses that she herself worked at. The Coffee Bar was a simple title, but quite unoriginal.

The both of them entered the Coffee Bar slowly, Calmina nodded at her coworkers and said "hello," to those who noticed her. She often came in early anyways to enjoy a quiet reading environment, this was no different except for the fact she had a strange man in her midst.

Anpu

"What would you like to drink?" Helphatrax asked, being as gentlemanly as possible, all the while caressing the lower part of her spine, sending waves of pleasure and arousal into the fleshling. His eyes seemed to glow again as he smiled at her.

chanellelynn

Calmina felt a tingle go up her spine, a feeling she hadn't felt since her last boyfriend. She instantly knew this was inappropriate and stopped him, "Before we continue, thank you for being interested but lets keep this at a friendly level huh?" She bit her lip slightly, wanting to go against her morals but she really needed a friend about now, not a lover.

Anpu

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." the demon lied, adding a nervous laugh for extra effect. "So, what'll you drink?" he re-asked after clearing his throat, removing his hand from her.

chanellelynn

Calmina gave him an apologetic stare, she just remembered she already had her coffee and scone this morning, "Im not thirsty." She took a seat at the nearby table, the seats were nicely cushioned with red velvet and the tables were round, fake redwood finish. The tables were polished neatly, showing your reflection as you looked deep into the woods surface.
One of her coworkers walked by, behind Charlie and mouthed, "Who's he?" Calmina Shrugged and smiled at her, the girl named Cindy gave a laugh and waved her and at Calmina as if to say "whatever."

Calmina waited for Charlie to sit before she decided to  continue the conversation.

Anpu

Helphatrax sat down in the seat opposite of Calmina. "So, you were going to tell me about your uncle?" the demon asked, honestly curious about what kind of connection she had with the man.