4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dblkrose

"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Miscellany

Follow me down, c'mon.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

dblkrose

Walking close behind you
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Lapine

Thanks!  That was fun.

dblkrose

-D

Lapine

dblkrose

I'll be back tonight.

-D

Lapine

But...that's so long!

dblkrose

How about lunch then?

-D

Mnemosyne

I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

dblkrose

Yup some finger food.

-D

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

dblkrose

-D

Belle33

dblkrose

-D

Belle33

dblkrose

-D

Belle33

Kisses lead to .....KISSES.

Despairs

Can't go on anymore..
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

It's been five minutes!!!

Despairs

Need liquids! Dying here!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Hydrate dammit! Then return!

gaggedLouise

I'm back on track! *kisses Belle from behind*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Despairs

Belle33

Come and get me  :-*