Tabu Family-Friendly Resort {On Hiatus}

Started by Clio, May 18, 2012, 03:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

For the moment, the game is on hiatus. Based on the busy lives of the GMs and lack of female interest, we've decided to put it on hold for the moment. We'll PM all the people who have shown interest when we re-open it. Thanks!

In a secluded area of Bora Bora lies a tropical resort unlike any other. It has every luxury imaginable, beautiful scenery, lots to do and it's all-inclusive. It is the ideal paradise, and it only caters to the most exclusive clientele. In fact, money can't even buy you a room. Oh, it can help...certainly...as the vacations here are very expensive. However, the primary purpose of the resort is to provide a sanctuary for fathers and daughters who wish to...become closer. It is fully equipped with instructors, bondage equipment, sexual items and such. Fathers bring their legal-age daughters to the resort and train them to be their perfect pet...slave...lover. Some take it more into the domination and submission area, and some take it more vanilla. Either way, it's a family retreat, and fathers are even encouraged to share their girls...although not forced to.

Other accepted pairings are Mother/Son, Mother/Daughter, Father/Son.

Characters We Need:
*Fathers
*Daughters
*Staff
*Instructors
*Mothers
*Sons

Obviously this game will involve incest, and age differences. However, we would like to keep the ages above 18. If a man had a child at 18, then the youngest a father could be is 36. We're not going to be super anal about realism and details, but they can still add a lot to a RP. Therefore, it would be great if you could all choose pictures of real people for your characters. If you need help finding one, let me know. :) The fathers and daughters can be any age you wish as long as it's above 18, and as long as the father is at least 18 years older than the daughter or child.

MagicalPen and I will be GM's, and you can send any questions or suggestions to us. However, as it is still our game, we have final say. We also know incest games don't always get a lot of interest, so if you know of anyone who might be interested, please let them know. Also, we would like people to pay attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling. Make sure to have some meat to your posts. We obviously don't need super long replies, but at least 2 paragraphs isn't asking too much.

This is still just an interest check, but hopefully we'll be getting enough to start setting up the game soon enough. MagicalPen will be putting the character sheet template up later, and he and I will put our characters up as well. We'll be playing the father and daughter who run the joint. ;)

Now...anyone think this sounds like fun? If so, state your interest and what character you might want to play. :)

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Clio

Quote from: Neysha on May 18, 2012, 04:18:32 PM
Interested. :)

Yay! What kind of character do you think you might want to play? MP will be here with the character sheets later.

Neysha

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 18, 2012, 04:22:37 PM
Yay! What kind of character do you think you might want to play? MP will be here with the character sheets later.

I will be leaning more towards a daughter type of character... it seems more appropriate for me. :)
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Clio

Quote from: Neysha on May 18, 2012, 04:40:03 PM
I will be leaning more towards a daughter type of character... it seems more appropriate for me. :)

Sounds good. :)

MelisaArtemis

Hmm... Is is possible to have different kind of incest relationship? Like... Brother/Sister or Mother/Son, probably even some same sex like Mother/Daughter or Father/Son? The idea itself is interesting though :)

Google

More then interested to take the role of a father, a son, or a brother... all for this kind of fun... need a nice and fun break from my own attempt at a group game that is driving me mad.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

MagicalPen

So far, accepted relationships are:

Father/Daughter(s)
Mother/Son(s)
Father/Son(s)
Mother/Daughter(s)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Teo Torriatte

I would love to play a daughter, who could be there with a mother or a father depending on who might still be looking to be paired with a daughter.

Snake

Then call me interested if theres other options than daddy x daughter (which honestly creeps me out al ittle dunno why) I'm find with mom x son and all.

EbonyQueen

I will also express tentative interest in a daughter or mother role if a 'partner' for my character can be found.

Clio

Yeah. I mean, I prefer the father/daughter relationship, but we can allow others. So stick with the list MP made for now. And I'll be updating the first post with codes and profiles as we go along.

And as for partnering, we're still working on what method would be best, but for now, we'll say that unless you have someone specific you want to be your family member, we'll try to match people up based on what they want. :)

Google

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 19, 2012, 12:15:53 PM
Yeah. I mean, I prefer the father/daughter relationship, but we can allow others. So stick with the list MP made for now. And I'll be updating the first post with codes and profiles as we go along.

And as for partnering, we're still working on what method would be best, but for now, we'll say that unless you have someone specific you want to be your family member, we'll try to match people up based on what they want. :)
Makes sense to me, I mean as either a father or a son I will be taking a more dominant role
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Clio

Quote from: Google on May 19, 2012, 12:18:01 PM
Makes sense to me, I mean as either a father or a son I will be taking a more dominant role

And I'll be more submissive. If you can't find a partner, you can always be an instructor or staff member. I'll be playing a maid as well as a daughter, so we can allow that...although we still need plenty of family pairs. :)

Google

Well preferably family, but I do appreciate the sentiment... really excited right now

Clio

Quote from: Google on May 19, 2012, 12:21:05 PM
Well preferably family, but I do appreciate the sentiment... really excited right now

I meant that in a general way. Sorry. Just saying that if anyone can't find a partner, there are other options.

Obviously I'd prefer there be more fathers/daughters...but I want people to be happy, so whatever you think you'd prefer. Although in the future we might need some people to be flexible to help pair people up. :)

Snake

Until it fills out, can we NPC family members?

I don't mind father x daughter but it's often hard to find a partner fo rit.

Clio

Well we're not starting the game quite yet, so we have some time. We'll see if we need NPC's. :)

And once MP gets the code up, we'll be asking you to PM your application to us so we can make our decisions.

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Christa McGinn on May 19, 2012, 12:15:53 PM

That is also the relationship I would be most interested in pursuing. The only -real- request I have is the ability to play a character of black or mixed race, so I'd need a partner who would like to comply!

Google

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 19, 2012, 12:31:29 PM
That is also the relationship I would be most interested in pursuing. The only -real- request I have is the ability to play a character of black or mixed race, so I'd need a partner who would like to comply!
More then happy to assist with that should the time come

Clio

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 19, 2012, 12:31:29 PM

Oh goodness. Race and appearance doesn't matter at all. Whatever you want your character to look like is fine. :)

Snake

Clio

Quote from: Snake on May 19, 2012, 12:40:01 PM
Would Native american count?

What do you mean? I just said that race, appearance, heritage, ethnicity...none of that matters.

Love And Submission

I'm in for a mother/son role.
Never played that before but have always been intrested.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

usha

Count me in as interested in one of the daughters ;) This sounds really quite sexy and lots of fun!

caelcormac

I will also throw my hat in as interested as a father or a son.

Clio

Haha. It seems like most girls want to be daughters, and most guys want to be sons. We might have to do some arranging, but I'll put everyone down. As of now, can you all tell me what your first choice is to play? Whether for certain or not, just let me know if you want to be a parent or child...what gender...and what gender you'd like your partner to be.

And, of course, men can play women and vice versa.

Love And Submission

Preference 1: Son - in a Mother/Son
Preference 2: Brother - in  Brother/Sister (If this is even allowed.)
Preference 3: Father - in a Father/Daughter

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

usha

Preference 1: Daughter - in a Father/Daughter

MagicalPen

Gonna butt my head in here and be a GM for a minute.

For clarity, EVERYONE interested needs to post their preferences.

IE:
QuotePreference 1: Father - in a Father/Daughter (or Father/Son)
Preference 2: Son - in a Mother/Son (or Father/Son)

Aka - what you preferred role is and in what preferred relationship, with alternate relationships listed if you are more open.

This allows us to see what everyone would prefer or be open to in regards to pairings and makes our life a little easier.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

caelcormac

As requested

Preference 1: Father in a Father/Daughter
Preference 2: Son in a Mother/Son

Hope this makes things easier

Clio

Qt

Preference

1, Father in Father/Daughter
2, Mother in Mother/Son
3, Daughter in Father/Daughter
4, Son in Mother/Son

krakenknight

Hi if this goes in there like a bear love a good incest game.

Preferences
1. Brother in Brother/sister
2. Daughter in Daddy/daughter
3. Father in Daddy/ daughter
4. Mom in mom/son

(removed brosis as I see its not favoured, although a pervy family probably would)
(added back)

Neysha

1. Daughter in Daughter/Father
2. Daughter in uhhh Daughter/Mother
3. Mother in Daughter/Mother
4. Mother in Mother/Son

I think that covers everything in that gender.
My Request Thread

Teo Torriatte

Preference 1: Daughter in Father/Daughter
Preference 2: Daughter in Mother/Daughter

EbonyQueen

1. Daughter in father/daughter
2. Daughter in mother/daughter
3. Mother in mother/son
4. Mother in mother/daughter

I think that covers it as well for me.

MelisaArtemis

Preferences 1: Sister in Brother/Sister
Preferences 2: Daughter in Father/Daughter
Preferences 3: Daughter in Mother/Daughter

Google

Preference one, Father in father daughter
preference two, son in mother son

Vaulera

I have some interest if there is still room, if I have a preference choice it would be as a mother, in a mother/son pairing.

Joslyn

I'm interested if there is still room.  I like to play characters who are submissive or at least have some submissive tendancies. My preferences in order:

1. Daughter in Father/Daughter
2. Mother in Mother/Son
3. Daughter in Mother/Daughter
4. Mother in Mother/Daughter

Also, I have an idea for a character I'd like to play for the first option. I was wondering if it would be okay to post it to this thread to see if anyone else would like to pair up for it?

Hogan

I know I am late in joining, but I might as well step up anyway.

Most definitely interested

Preference 1: Father in father/daughter
Preference 2: Brother in brother/sister (if allowed)
Preference 3: Son in mother/Son.

Snake

Preferences in order

#1: Son in mother x Son preferred but can play as mother as well.
#2: Either in Brother/sister

MagicalPen

I am not quite sure why people are listing Siblings as an option as it has never been stated as one anywhere.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Qt

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 20, 2012, 04:20:50 PM
I am not quite sure why people are listing Siblings as an option as it has never been stated as one anywhere.

If you read the title and not the rest of the post then......

krakenknight

Quote from: Qt on May 20, 2012, 04:27:46 PM
If you read the title and not the rest of the post then......

That and we're just leaving it on the ground, perfectly happy to remove it again if its an issue.

MagicalPen

Well, its just silly as it is not an option and never will be.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

krakenknight

Miyu

awwwww I saw this too late, are you still looking? if so what do you need?

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Miyu

Hogan

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 20, 2012, 04:20:50 PM

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I was just stating a for instance.
I could probably keep on, listing things like

349. Santa in Santa/elf
350. Predator in Alien/Predator

And so on. :)

Pay it no mind.

anne sophie

tsc

I'd be interested in being the father in a father/daughter pair.

MrDisclosure

I might be interested in playing a Son or nephew, if a mother/aunt can be found.  If any of the ladies is interested, give me a notice on the thread, or in PM. Can also play black or other ethnicity.
[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

MagicalPen

Alrighty. Starting to do the fun stuff of counting everything up.

For the most part, everything pairs up. We just have one extra Son - aka we need a Mother for him ^-^

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MrDisclosure

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 22, 2012, 03:21:46 PM
For the most part, everything pairs up. We just have one extra Son - aka we need a Mother for him ^-^

How about brothers with one mother?
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

tonybruno40

Sounds like you have a full house but if you need someone to play any role needed, I would  love to try.   

Neysha

My Request Thread

whtbitch4u2own

Would love to take on the motherly role here...If still need it ;)

Quote from: MrDisclosure on May 23, 2012, 01:57:27 AM
How about brothers with one mother?
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

MagicalPen

whtbitch4u2owb playing as a mother solves the dilemma.

Which evens things up quite nicely. Unless tony wants to volunteer to be the third wheel somewhere.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Snake

EbonyQueen

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 23, 2012, 10:17:08 AM
whtbitch4u2owb playing as a mother solves the dilemma.

Which evens things up quite nicely. Unless tony wants to volunteer to be the third wheel somewhere.

Though I fear if I am on the list I will add a new dilemma. I have to withdraw my interest because of a surgery that is to take place next Tuesday. I will not be able to participate in any meaningful way. My apologies for the issue.

Clio

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 23, 2012, 02:46:43 PM
Though I fear if I am on the list I will add a new dilemma. I have to withdraw my interest because of a surgery that is to take place next Tuesday. I will not be able to participate in any meaningful way. My apologies for the issue.

It's alright. We'll work it out. Real life always comes first. I hope that your surgery goes well and you recover quickly. Whenever you return, you can see if we're taking new people. *hugs*

I also apologize for being absent recently. We're still getting this thing up and running, but I was in the hospital for a while. Just recovering now.

MrDisclosure

Quote from: EbonyQueen on May 23, 2012, 02:46:43 PM

That's a shame... I've had a thought of being the male part of a sexy ebony mother/son couple...

Nevertheless, get well soon - best wishes from me.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

rahatngt

Clio

Not yet. We're still pairing people up, and I've had personal issues recently. It should be soon, though. We just want to get it right. :)

So we haven't closed recruitment yet. Just put what your preferences are.

rahatngt

Hmm my preference would be
Son in Mother/Son
Father in Father/Daughter

but would really love the first pairing.

Clio

Joslyn

I'm curious how the pairing is going to be handled. Is it just randomly assigned or will the players have some agency in the matter? I was hoping to play a shy, submissive type so it would be nice to have a writing partner who would prefer that.

Oh also thought I'd mention if we end up with more fathers than daughters I'd be open to share with a sister if that helps.

krakenknight

Yeah I'm curious about this too. How are you pairing people?

anne sophie

Good point ...how the pairing could be handle...and as josly mentionned...me and a sis could be fun.

Clio

I think MP has been busy lately, and I'd like to wait for him. There's a couple of ways that we can do it, but if you have a reason that you want to be with someone, then you're welcome to PM me and/or MP the request. We're still in discussion, though, so it won't be a promise. We may end up assigning partners randomly, so you can write with people that perhaps you wouldnt have thought of. Besides, I think the surprise factor would be exciting. This game will hopefully be started before too long, but we don't just want to rush into it. Thank you for your patience.

Clio

Alright. MP and I have made a decision as far as the pairing will go. If you have not put your preferences for what character and relation you want to play, please do so as soon as you can. Also, please send any partner requests to MP and I, and we will do our best to accommodate everyone. If you don't have a preference in partner, please let us know that as well, and we will randomly pair you up. Thanks!

Qt

Clio

Vaulera

Still running short on mothers? I was keen on playing a mother in mother son if that helps, I just don't have a partner right now.

Clio

No one has partners yet. We haven't assigned them yet, but we'll put you down as a mother. Do you want to be randomly assigned like everyone else?

MrDisclosure

I don't have a specific preference, as long as the On's&Off's roughly match. However, I would very strongly prefer to play with a female partner (RL gender).
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Hogan

RL gender matters less to me than the O/O. If I am to play a father-figured I do not want a kneeling sub (the shy timid broken kind) but rather something a bit more... lively.

Snake

Playing a male char: Random
Playing a Mother: preferrably someone younger than she is

Clio

Ok. I will do my best, but if I pair you and you think it's a bad match, you're welcome to tell me. Also, we did have to go with some people's second or third choice in order to have the right number...but if the game gets going well, we can open it up for second characters in the future.

I'm excited! Tonight I'll be pairing, so please try to get your requests to me before 7:00 PM EST. It's not a big deal if not, but I figured I'd give a guideline. And I will be looking at OO.

dreamster

Hey Christa! Long time no see!

Is it too late or can I come in now?

Here are my preferences:

1. Son - would prefer RL female as mom (any traits are fine)
2. Father - only if all moms are taken. Would prefer an RL female. And if the daughter's character is sweet and polite, even better!

Looking forward to this one :)

whtbitch4u2own

Hey
You may know that I signed up for a mother role when you needed that role filled. But just so you know, you can put me down for any of the female role (daughter or mother).

As for partner preference: NONE. (with RL gender)
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

MagicalPen

So far no one has any requests for partners so I think its going to be completely random based on desired roles.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

Sorry for the delay everyone. Due to some preferences, we have decided that we want Ladies and Lords to play their respective genders. Lieges may choose.

We have an uneven number of men and women, so we wanted to see who is still interested and do a new count. This will also serve as an invitation for any new players to show interest. Thanks!

Qt

tsc

Clio

rahatngt

krakenknight

Joslyn

Still here, also as mentioned previously willing share a father with a sister if that helps even things up. :)

Arioch

If you need another father or son, I'm willing.

Clio

We actually have way more males than females. But we'll work something out.

whtbitch4u2own

still here and wouldn't mind taking on two sons or something.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Clio

That might work. Thanks. MP is planning on playing a father and uncle for my girl...since I like that. So we might let two men play with one girl. We'll chat about it.

usha

caelcormac

I'm still interested, and if people need to share to make things work out I am willing to play an uncle if need be.

MrDisclosure

[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Nameless One

If there's still place for a male character, I'd be glad to play the role of a father, an uncle, or a staff member. I'm fine with random pairing.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'll express my interest, for a female character, mother, daughter, not sure yet.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Vassus

I have a good interest in Mother/Daughter, and can play either, though I'm preferring daughter.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Occident

I'm interested in playing Father to a son, son to a father, son to a mother, and maybe father to daughter. Anyone open?

Clio

I think the game has been put on hiatus for the moment, as I'm super busy in real life at the moment. We'll let you know when we re-open it. Thanks.

Galactic Druid

I'd be interested in being a son, if anyone has signed on for mother!

Edit: Whoops, didn't see the other 4 pages. Sorry! Been a long day...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

LittleMissWhore

Definitely interested in being one of the daughters

Preference: Daughter in Father/Daughter
This kingdom isn't quite what it may seem. You're an illusion, you'll never be king

Drenlai

I am interesting in playing a father or a son for
A father/daughter pairing - he's taking his little girl to be trained
A mother/son pairing - the son is taking his mother there to train her and make her his.

Acid Lips

Quote from: Christa McGinn on June 27, 2012, 11:23:54 PM
I think the game has been put on hiatus for the moment, as I'm super busy in real life at the moment. We'll let you know when we re-open it. Thanks.

the game is closed, you guys don't know how to read? :P