[BON] Serial Killer rp... Female wanted

Started by Red Dawn, September 14, 2008, 03:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Dawn

Umm... Guess this is my first rp idea huh? ^^

Well the basic gist of this is of this killer (got the idea from Jack the Ripper) who kills only women, after brutalizing and raping them. As soon as he kills them, he always leaves a trademark that signifies him, trying to lead the police on his maniacal pride.

Now the police then gets a detective (me) to try and solve this case. The detective would be in charge of trying to find this serial killer but the higher ups do not fully trust him because of his young age. So, they go and get another detective (Preferably a girl) to go and help. Naturally, this does not sit well with the current detective so there will be some tension between them as they try and solve this murder case.

Reason why I made this a [UN] is because I highly doubt that intercourse would be anything more than rough sex. I doubt there will be bondage or any of that stuff. On the other hand, there is non-sexual gore in this so... I don't know if it's in extreme or not.

If anyone's interested, please PM me and we can work out the plot a little more. Or, you guys can IM on AIM.

:]

Sherona

Depending on the extent of the gore, then non-sexualized tends to go in their other places...this story would probbaly go in Vanilla human :) Now if your getting into nitty gritty details about the gore that would make a Marine flinch..well then it would go in extreme :P

Red Dawn

Humm.... would something like "the skin was peeled off from the back, and hooked onto her spine, were two large wings. In a sick reenactment of an angel's ascension, the killer also nailed her hands in a rising pose and forced her eyeless face to look upwards as if to pray" be considerred extreme? o-O

Sherona

I wouldn't think so :) I am reluctant to write out on a public board what I would think of as Extreme non-sexualized gore :P

Red Dawn

Haha okay, I guess this is going on the vanilla section then :]

Thanks Sherona ^^

Red Dawn

-edit, okay the post for female has been taken by mdazfrench.

Oh, and I'm changing this to bondage as the victims are bondage victims too, and my guy might develop a fetish for it too. Time will tell.