News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Aeris.

Started by Ajoxer, December 11, 2006, 08:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Thinking about it, I personally prefer the name Aeris- It reminds me a great deal of the Goddess, Eris. Think about it, absolutely everyone who came into contact with Aeris had their lives thrown into chaos and unpredictability. Certainly, she did a great deal of good, but she caused a LOT of chaos.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

ZK

In what, mythology or Final Fantasy VII? Or both. ^^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

*scratches head*

This ones a bit random even for you Ajoxer......*smiles*

You prefer the Aeris over what?
Daisy perhaps?

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

GoldenChild

At the moment I don't understand at all  ???

Lilac

This is off topic, I didn't put making sense in the rules, and see no reason to do so now ^_^

I cried when Aeris died ;_;

Did Advent Children imply a connection between Aeris and Jenova to anyone else?

Ajoxer

As compared to Aerith.

Aerith? it's just kind of... lisping.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

belsammael

Quote from: Lilac on December 12, 2006, 11:41:35 AM
This is off topic, I didn't put making sense in the rules, and see no reason to do so now ^_^

I cried when Aeris died ;_;

Did Advent Children imply a connection between Aeris and Jenova to anyone else?

When I hear Aeris' theme I still get a tad emotional.. because of the death scene that goes with it ;_;

without throwing too much spoilers: Kadaj refered to both of them as 'mother', I recall.. but I don't think I spotted any other suggestions other than that..