Looking for a couple of new stores

Started by Daeva, November 04, 2015, 08:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeva

Please PM me if you are interested and do not post here. Thank you,

They were from a small town. The kind of place that most people would hate to grow up in. They were madly in love but when the chance came to leave, she took it. Now that she's a little older and wiser she realizes that he was probably one of the best men she's ever met. After doing some badgering with her family she found out that he too had left town and wasn't more than a nights drive away. Driving to see him, she had to wonder if he's the sweet guy she remembered.

Basically I'm looking for someone to play the jilted lover,  a story with romance, drama, it can have some kink to it as well depending on what direction we take it in. Everything open to discussion with partner and this will not be first come first serve. Please PM if interested and please read my On/Off page first.

I don't write F/F stories very often, however I would like to find a partner to write this one with. A couple have been living together for a while when one (my character) finds out the other one had cheated. Essentially, she would insist the other one make amends to her by putting herself completely at her mercy (details to be discussed with partner).

I do not care if the writer is a male or female, but my preference for this story would be F/F.

My preference for this story would be someone who wants to get into the emotional side of the relationship more than the physical. I am NOT looking for this to be one long sex story. Elements would include some D/s, some mild humiliation and romance.
Absences Updated 6/15/22 Selectively Accepting New Stories
Ons and Offs & Current Story List | Desired RP's