Back after an absence with a few ideas

Started by Jarod1, November 02, 2015, 04:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

If you are interested in any of these stories PM me and we can go into details

Idea 1: The king is dead, and his only heir is still a young princess.  With unrest sweeping the nation, the Queen Mother must make a choice she never thought she would make.  She must track down and bring to the castle her husbands first born from a previous marriage and put him on the throne.  The problem is the Exiled prince is no longer residing where he was put.  Now the search is on.

This is a pretty standard adventure story where your character and mine are searching for the prince both as competitors and later as partners, plus there will be secrets to be revealed. 

(Con,

Idea 2:  A young man has on occasion fantasied about what it would be like to be a woman.  It was not something he ever truly intended to follow through with.  Not until he met her a woman who is intent on making the young man into the young slut he has always fantasied about being. 
(Con or Non Con, training, possibly blackmail, body transformation, Dom / Sub, maybe bondage)

Idea 3: I don’t have many specifics for this one just know that I want a story set in the world of Dragaon Age, but one story that I think would be fun to tell is one of an Apostate Mage, and a Templar tasked with bringing them into the Circle.  What happens between them we can figure out as we go.