Arrow Ideas (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, October 29, 2015, 08:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

Each of these ideas would be loosely based on the tv series, but not bound by it. I really want to create an original take on the characters and situations.

Arrow and Felicity

Oliver Queen has returned from five years on a hellish island, and now seeks to use the skills he learned there to bring justice to his city. The problem is that while the island might have taught him how to fight and shoot, it gave him no information on how to hack into databases or track a foe's digital movements. In order to complete his mission, Oliver is forced to recruit someone with the skills he lacks.

His search ends before it ever really begins. While walking home, Felicity Smoak is attacked by a mugger, only to be rescued by the Arrow. Oliver recognizes her as an employee of the company, someone with unrivaled computer skills. Bringing her into the fold puts her life at risk, but it means protecting the rest of the city.

I would like to see this develop into a loving romance that is mixed with action. The two have to learn how to deal with their significant other being put into harm's way, and have to consider that even together, they may not be enough to save the city.

Rookies

She is new to the Star City Police Force, fresh out of the academy. Since she started work, she has heard rumors of a vigilante with a bow and arrow, but the whole thing seems too absurd for her to really believe it. That changes one evening when she is one of the first responders to a massive armed robbery at Queen Consolidated's research and development facility. A heavy firefight breaks out, and the vigilante appears in the midst of it all. He helps the police apprehend the criminals, then disappears before she can ask him any questions.

The very public incident is enough to convince city hall to take action against 'The Arrow.' An anti-Arrow task force is created, and based off her exceptional recommendations from the academy, she is assigned to the task force.

I think it could be really interesting to develop a relationship starting from hunter/hunted. She might already sort of believe in what the Arrow is doing, or she might start off firmly against vigilantes. Either way, I'd like them to have several close calls that start to form a partnership. Perhaps eventually the pair start to work together during the evenings, while she has to make a show of hunting him during the day.

I might also be interested in a pairing between Oliver and Laurel/Black Canary. He could help train her for working on the streets, but I don't have as clear of a plot for that one.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman