Quill's bag of Halloween treats (F for Dominant M character)

Started by LamentingQuill, October 29, 2015, 12:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

The Obsession (In spirit of Halloween the male lead would be vampire)
Liliana Park was normal pretty twenty year old girl living in New York, she worked in a nice little antique shop with a kind elderly couple, owned a nice little flat in Manhatten and was considering college to be antique authenticator. She lived a fairly nice and normal life... or so she thought...

Who knew the local youngest millionaire had been watching her every time she walked to and from work or wherever else she had to go within Manhatten, she certainly didn't.  Liliana also would have never guessed the obsession would take a step further to the young man fancying himself in love with her, going so far as to sending her anonymous love letter and flowers.

Liliana never believed the love letters could mean anything dangerous until she found herself abducted on the streets one evening while walking home, waking up then to find herself with her wrists and ankles bound as she lay upon the most comfortable sofa she'd ever felt before.

She learns the young man had her kidnapped and brought to his home to make her his wife... whether she wanted it or not...

(This can be made supernatural if my partners enjoys that stuff as I do, like the guy being a vampire or something. Just uh, no sparkling, I hate Twilight)

Kissing the doctor
Liliana- 20 years old-
A young, talented witch and prodigy doctor fresh out of the most prestigious medical school in the entire world, there is only one thing… her patients are not human… Vampires, werewolves and demons alike all over the world flock to this famed doctor for aid to their wounds and illnesses. 
Complete with a P.H.D and a whole lot of spunk, Liliana thought her life was finally shaping up to be what she had always dreamed, that was until…. He… walked into her hospital… She knew her life was changed forever…

Emiliano- Age unknown- (I would totally not be adverse to a name change)
Never is a thousand years would this tough hot shot former clan master ever believe that he’d take a lethal blow from a human, regardless if the human died in the process or not.
Still here he was, walking into a hospital for the unnatural, a large gash soaking his expensive Beige Armani shirt with precious blood, his face recognized by every patient in the waiting room, he never fathomed such humiliation, then again, no vampire ever did.
Get stitched up and go home… that was his plan… up until he got a load of his ‘doctor’…
All bets were off at that point, he wouldn’t be going home alone, he’d see to that…

A spurned vampire is an angry vampire
Almost two years ago, good witch Rosalyn's coven had been discovered by a powerful clan of vampire's seeking to drain them all dry and absorb the magic in their blood.
Many of the witches were drained and killed, but an opportunity arose for escape when the clan leader took a romantic interest in Rosalyn and attempted to seduce her into becoming his vampire bride.

He wined and dined Rosalyn as she sat with her ankles shackled to her chair, one could say his greatest mistake was allowing Rosalyn to regain her strength, because after eating and recovering much of her energy, she took her chance at vengeance and cursed the vampire clan leader. What was this curse? She made it so he would not be able to feed from any human being so long as the curse remained in place.
From there, Rosalyn rounded up the remaining witches left alive and escape the vampire fortress, all of them then going into hiding, blending into society as normal supposedly powerless human mortals.

Now, Rosalyn has been living a peaceful and normal life as a kindergarten teacher, completely forgetting about the very angry and spurned vampire she cursed two years ago.

Unfortunately for Rosalyn, her serene new life is about to be disrupted as the vampire clan leader's arcane researchers have found a way to lift his curse and his now tracking down the witch that denied him her love... And this time... he won't be taking no for an answer...

Bride of the Fairy King
This roleplay I am looking for involves a king of the Seelie Fey looking to make a human by the name of Liliana his bride and queen, I wrote an introduction and I hope it inspires someone to wish to write this story with me.  I think the intro helps to present what I am looking for with this.

Introduction:

Liliana Leon never put a whole lot of stock into magic or that her family had ever had relations in their past with the fey, a claim made by her great grandmother many years ago... she was... eccentric and a little bit off her rocker, no one really believed a word she said whenever she started prattling on about fairy kings and magic...

Her Great Grandma claimed to have brought a homeless man into her house one night after finding him all alone in the pouring rain, just sitting miserably on the street curb, his dirty hair and tattered clothing sopping wet.

As Great Grandma's story went, she gave the man a bowl of her freshly made vegetable stew and dug up some of her late husband's clothes for him to put on in place of the torn and soaked garment he currently wore. They hung a little loose on the man's malnutrioned frame, but they would be much more comfortable and warmer.
She allowed him to take a shower and clean up, before she put fresh sheets on the sofa for him and told him he could spent the night, then together they would contact the help shelter and see about getting him some aid.
Not once did the man complain or refuse her kindness, he simply gave her the most genuine smile she'd ever seen and thanked her whole heartedly for each and everything she did to comfort and aid him.
When she went to bed, she said she had dreams that night of the most beautiful man she'd ever seen in her entire life, more beautiful than anything she'd ever dared to even imagine, upon his lips was a strangely familiar warm smile...

In the morning when Great Grandma woke up, she said it was as if all traces of the man had vanished... the sheets were clean and neatly folded in the linen closet and Great Grandpa's clothes were also neatly folded back into the old trunk Great Grandma had dug them out of.
However, much to Great Grandma's astonishment, she claims that upon the sofa was a piece of parchment... material she did not have in her home and the homeless man had certainly not had with him...

Upon the parchement was written,

My dear, dear Yvette Leon,

I apologize for my deception, the physical form I assumed was a necessary guise to be certain your heart was good and pure...

Within your family line is a very special and radiant magic, you are unaware of it, but I assure you it is there. I wished to meet you and decide for myself if you were worthy... I did indeed find your heart to be kind and compassionate, perfect qualities for what I seek... unfortunately, you are too advanced in your mortal years to withstand the intense raw magic the sizzles in our very air ... it would endanger you physically to try and enter our world as you are and I could never allow someone so special and pure as you to come to harm. I could make you immortal as I am, but it would not ease your discomfort that you would certainly feel as your body desperately tried to cope with the stress our magic would have on your older human body. I would never forgive myself if you spent eternity suffering, because of my selfishness... nor could I ever hope to replace your dear departed husband, his memory should be treasured respectfully.

Your daughter, Fiona, needs you as well... I saw her sleeping in her room and my heart ached at the idea of taking you away from her to a place she cannot go, the world of the fey is too dangerous for an innocent young human child.

I will wait until a female descendant of your bloodline should come into being, one worthy within her heart and soul to be my queen... I am lonely and I long for a true companion to become my bride and queen, with qualities most female fey have long forgotten... it is not your daughter and not for reasons of lacking quality, but I have foreseen her future as I gazed upon her and there is a good human man waiting for her in her future, a life of happiness that I want her to have. Joy and beautiful children.

So, when the granddaughter whose heart proves true and pure comes of age into adulthood, I will come to her and grant her the immortality of my race, she will be protected from the fate you might have suffered if I had taken you, I promise I will protect your granddaughter and treat her well. I will make her a queen.

Do not despair for yourself however, I have blessed you and all of your descendants after you with good fortune and healthy life, the mortal world needs more individuals like you... maybe if there were more, we fey would never have felt the need to withdraw from mortals as we have for so many centuries... just maybe... Wishful thinking, I suppose, yes?

I thank you for all your kindness, dearest Yvette...

Your devoted friend for all time,

King Cainneach of the Seelie Fey Court

Liliana Leon stroked her fingers gently across the aged piece of parchment glued into her Great Grandmother's diary, the handwriting certainly was not her Great Grandmother's... but then who was to say the man she took in wasn't just crazy or maybe this was some idea of a cruel joke to play on a lonely aging woman.
With a heavy drawn out sigh, Liliana closed the diary and laid back on her bed, she supposed she should have told her mother than she'd taken Great Grandma's diary last Christmas dinner, but... her mother was already convinced that Great Grandma was off her rocker, so it was highly unlikely that the diary would be missed.
As for Liliana, she wasn't too sure what to make of the diary... she genuinely wished to believe that was something more out there in this world, something magical and fantastic... but then she wasn't sure at the same time, the idea of fairy king's looking for a human bride seemed a little... well... a little far fetched, a bit out there...

“I don't know...” Liliana sighed softly, tugging open the drawer of her bedside table and tucking the diary away inside, adding with a humorous chuckle “Maybe if some hot fairy king shows up in my apartment, I'll have no choice but to believe. Hope he has a cute butt, I do appreciate a nice backside on a man, hehe”

Chosen by the wolf prince
Human Eliana has known nothing else but the werewolf culture ever since she was rescued from a burning cabin as a baby by a childless werewolf couple and adopted.
Now eighteen years old, Eliana's life has been rich with the love of her adoptive parents and she is being courted by a sweet werewolf her age whom serves in the current Alpha's army.

However, Eliana is not prepared for her life being turned upside down when the Alpha's eldest son decides he is ready to take a mate... and he fancies Eliana...

Demon in the Attic
<Female name here> finds an old dusty trunk in her recently deceased father's attic, the bronze lining engraved with strange symbols she had never seen before, she thinks nothing of it given that her father was an eccentric whom was always bringing some weird something or other home to be tucked away in the attic.

It didn't surprise her too much when within her father's will was a sealed envelope addressed to her, within simply requesting that she either leave his belongings in the attic as they or have them sent to the son of a colleague of his. As if touching any of it was some sort of big deal or something.

Never once does she have the slightest thought that maybe opening the trunk is really not such a good idea, that maybe... JUST MAYBE... the trunk houses something that was never meant to be released... 

For instance... a sensual chaos demon responsible for mayhem around the world for centuries... imprisoned by her father many years ago and sealed away inside the trunk, the runes on the bronze lining serving to keep him contained for eternity.

Her father's reason for wishing her to refrain from messing around with his things? His spells can be undone, only by the doing of one belonging to his bloodline.

So what happens you might wonder when she does open the trunk? The powerful being within is released and before her stands the most beautiful man she has ever dared to imagine in her entire existence...

Lucky for her however, the demon became spiritually bound to her when she opened the trunk, giving her a metaphorical leash of sorts on the demon. She can't really control him too much other than for example, forbidding him to do harm to humans.

His only chance of regaining his freedom is through his lovely 'warden' to verbally come right out and saying “<Name here>, I release you”

Let the chaos ensue!