The Biker Queen ~ A Roleplay {Seeking longterm M or F writers!}

Started by beautifulexhale, September 23, 2015, 05:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

Chapter One: “Hard Lines”

It was just past 9:45 on Friday evening when I walked into the Tin Hall — a raucous little honky-tonk half a mile off the main drag. A few heads turned in my direction, but most people were enjoying their Friday night mixing it up with friends and their significant others.

I was dressed in dark jeans, knee-high leather boots with a three and a half inch spike heel, a gray, lacy tiered tank top, and a black leather jacket. I had long, layered brunette locks with ombre highlights, and side-swept bangs that I pushed out of my eyes with glossy, violet nails. In my ears were silver hoop earrings, and a thread of mixed silver bangles adorned my left wrist. I’d done a 180 from earlier in the day when I’d been suffocating under a shirt, tie, and dockers.

I lived — as Kevin Whelan — a few towns over in Burton Peak. A cozy little suburb where all the houses looked the same and everyone drove luxury SUV’s while sipping on Starbucks. I leased a two-bedroom condo there with my fiancée Gretchen. I was happy, had a good life, and a job as a financial consultant that I enjoyed a lot.

But, there was a side of myself that no one — not even Gretchen — knew about. When the timing allowed, I liked to become someone else, more specifically, a female persona by the name of Tara Kelley. I couldn’t tell you where ‘she’ came from or how it happened, but it’s a persona that I’d been portraying and perfecting since college, and long before I met Gretchen. Of course, there was the guilt, the purging, and the confusion, but ever time I pushed ‘Tara’ away, the pull to become her again was too strong.

Tonight, however, was going to have to be the last time … at least for awhile. Gretchen had been on me about finally looking at houses and getting serious about the wedding. Since she was out of town at her parents this weekend I figured it was an opportune time to enjoy one last evening out as Tara and to break things off with a nice gentleman I’d been seeing as Tara by the name of Hank.

I forgot to mention, “Tara” is a very straight woman who enjoys the company of men.

“Hey there, sugar,” Melinda said as I sidled up onto the barstool. “Haven’t seen you in this haunt for a bit.”

“Life’s been a little hectic,” I replied in my practiced female voice.

She poured me a beer off tap and set it in front of me. I took a pack of cigarettes from my leather clutch and lit one, then exhaled smoke softly from my painted lips. I didn’t smoke as Kevin, in fact I hated it, but for some reason it was a part of who Tara was. I stopped trying to figure it all out years ago.

I looked about the bar as I waited for Hank to arrive. I liked Hank a lot. We’d met one evening here at the Tin Hall and hit it off. When I confessed my true identity, he didn’t bat an eye, just asked if I wanted to take a spin on his motorcycle. He was older than me, but respectful, and loved treating me like his lady. A feeling that was so intoxicating. Most men see ‘women’ such as myself as disposable, or second class women, but Hank was kind and because of that it made our passion that much hotter. I was going to be sad to cut things off.

“There she is,” I heard a voice say in a deep timbre.

I glanced up as Hank was leaning in and we pecked softly. Such a subtle gesture that always caused a stirring in me.

“Hiya, handsome,” I said and placed a manicured hand on his large thigh as he took a seat down on the barstool next to me. He was decked out in his leather riding gear, a look that I liked on him a lot.

“You lookin’ foxy tonight, mama,” he said with that chuckle of his.

“Thank you,” I replied, my cheeks blushing.

“So,” he said as he took a sip of his beer and placed a hand on the small of my back. “I hate to ask this because we’ve always been so respectful of each other’s personal lives, but I need a big favor.”

I finished my cigarette and looked over. Hank and I’s dynamic had existed primarily at the Tin Hall, the diner down the street, and the Whispering Pines Hotel. We had fun making up little backstories about our lives to keep up the discretion, the less we really knew about each other the better.

“Go on,” I said. “But I don’t know if I like where this is going.”

“My boss is having a big company BBQ next weekend. A few of the big wigs are gonna be in town too and I’d love to make a great impression and you know what they say about how a man needs a good woman in his life.” He must’ve seen my eyes widen as he immediately jumped back in. “You know that I’d never ask this of you normally, and I know it breaks the rules we established, but it’d really help me a lot and I’d owe you big. What do you say?”

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read. I know it was long, but my intent was to attract the right kind of writer for a tale like this. I'm hoping this will garner replies. This is just one direction the story can go. Let's figure out who your character is. Do you and "Tara" have a history? Are you a newcomer? Do we make small talk? Maybe you're a co-worker of Kevin's that has no idea about this persona of his. Heck, maybe I'm a narcotics officer deep undercover. Let's chat and see what sounds the most fun for this.

I'm looking for something with a slow, intense build up, and something sensual and very erotic. My limits are incest, scat, urine, animals, anything really extreme. Not looking for abuse or bondage. Please be a good writer! Trust me it'll be worth it.

When you message me let's work on some backstory. I'd love to be able to get a long form story out of this.

Simple enough? Awesome. Let's have fun!

beautifulexhale

Monthly bump. Also revamped and edited to include a few more details.