Stories to Share (F looking for M)

Started by Leta97, August 14, 2015, 04:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leta97

Hello there!

Thought I would write a new thread as the old one was getting a bit cluttered and I wanted to clean it up a bit!  Little bit about me! I have been roleplaying generally in chat rooms for about 16 years, moved to E a few years ago but had a bit of a break last year. I try and respond to threads atleast once a day or every other day. If we are online at the same time this could be several times a day.  I try and give as much as I get,  preferably a few paragraphs. Grammar and Spelling, I'm no Nazi but I expect someone to try! Just as much as I try, I am dyslexic and dyspraxic  ( structure, grammar and my memory may be an issue now and then but not had any complaints yet tbh! ) I also really prefer to rp over a thread, not PM or a messenger service and I type in the 3rd person, as 1st just gets complicated!

I am fairly open to a few ideas and would happily discuss stories and wants/ needs. I do not do incest, furry, vore or scat play.

Also I do prefer story/ plot as well as smut, I would rather it have a meaning and reason and a build up instead of just all for the sex, though given the pairings I can just do one off smut stories. I prefer to play female characters that can be dominate, sub or switch, most are I would say switch or for an equal standing with a male figure, just depends on the story.

Down to business!

I am happy to play in the following pre made settings either as cannon or non cannon characters

Star Wars ( Got a couple on the go, so not looking for this unless a really good story/ plot)
Star Trek
Harry Potter
Dr Who
Firefly
Marvel
Once Upon a time
Downton Abbey
Final Fantasy
James Bond
True blood

Would like to try a zombie/ apocalypse setting

Some general pairings ( would prefer the bold characters) (All ages comply with E rules)

Boss X PA
Student X Teacher ( see story thread)
Cop X Criminal
Boy x girl next door

Some story ideas

The Teacher (Craving)
( YC) The teacher is newly qualified, and is teaching his first term in a high school teaching the seniors ( yes in at the deep end) This is where he meets ( MC) a tempting teenager, she is bright, has a good work ethic and  he falls for her as much as she falls for him, do they risk his career and her education to take it further? ( there is more if they do not take it futher or they stop before it gets to far and she is the one who goes to university/ college and eventually ends up coming back and being his teaching assistant, where sparks really do fly!!   

The edge of the world
Rome has conquered Britain, it is the edge of the known world! What they find their is new and different and a General back in Rome wants a new slave for his collection.
Niamh is taken from her home in rural Britain and taken further then she ever believed. How does the general treat her? how does the journey go?  all can be discussed! ( non con/ con/ slave etc)

Th Single Mum  (Current plot underway)
This starts with a single mum along with her child/ children escapes from an abusive relationship, ( can start with before she leaves and the last straw or after depending on if anyone will take on two make characters one mostly NPC)and how she gets on with life out there and new love, the possibility of finding someone and falling for them without meaning to ( bit of a romantic one with the element of risk due to the ex)

Tarzan and Jane
Can Jane tame the wild man or the jungle? will she convince him to come to the real world or will she stay with him in his wilderness learning his ways instead of him learning hers.

The mysterious woman
Out for a drive one evening, your character comes across mine, hailing down a ride, her long blonde hair and mysterious blue/ grey eyes compel you to stop. Quiet as she gets in, she just asks to get to the nearest town,  there is an air about her, she is silent clutching onto her ruck sack, hardly anything to her. What is her story, what is she running from? Care to find out?

Some pictures I have found I would like to explore/ expand

Dark Forest
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The lovers

Pirates anyone? Looking to weave a story !

Really looking for The Edge of the world or a Downton Abbey esq role play where we can  play out the divisions of class, racial, political standings etc.  Please if you wish to discuss anything  send me a PM ( helps keep the thread clean and helps keep things in one place for me)

Would also like to add, I would prefer if setting up a RP thread together if there are any issues, or anything you want to change then let me know instead of just leaving the rp! I prefer to keep in touch with whoever I am playing with to make sure everything is alright! Don't leave me hanging and wondering where you have gone unless you have already said it's a few days between posts!

Leta97

Looking for a Downton Esq rp, or a James bond esq one, happy to discuss a plot/ story and anything that might want to include! Not looking for Star Wars or Harry Potter at the moment unless you have a different plot to the general sort of things played out!

Also Bump for the thread!

Leta97

Looking for one or two more stories with someone who is able to post fairly regular, really looking for The teacher or a Master/ servant rp in a Manor house Downton esq setting! Not Looking for Star Wars Or Harry Potter atm. 

Open to a few idea if anything wants to be tweaked!

Leta97

Added some more pictures and tweaked the post a little.

Leta97

Bump, currently looking to pick up one or two stories.