Angel's Peice of Heaven (F Seeking M Characters): Updated 11/7/18

Started by wiccaangel311, July 06, 2015, 09:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiccaangel311

Hello, I see you have stumbled upon my request thread. Feel free to have a look around. If one of my ideas interest you or if you have your own ideas please feel free to PM me.

Also when it comes to my posting frequency, due to my unpredictable work schedule I try to post at least once a every other day. If for some reason I can not post for a long period of time I will alert you.

Ideas and Cravings

The Babysitter
Themes included: Non-Car, Older male/younger female, Cheating, possible breeding/Impregnation.

YC is a man in his mid 30's. He works a busy office job and often gets home late. His wife works the night shift so she can stay at home to watch the kids during the day. There is about a 2 hour in between period where no one is home so you hired MC to help you out.

MC is the young 16 year old daughter of the next door neighbor. She watches the kids until YC is ready to take over sometimes even staying later to let YC relax after work.

YC can't help but notice how much younger and prettier she is than his wife. Even as he fucks his wife he often imagines He's fucking her tight young pussy. He decides enough is enough and the only way to get her out of his mind is to fuck her. This however only makes things worse and leaves him crazy for more.

Straight A Slut
Themes: BDSM,  Teacher/Student, possible breeding/impregnation

MC is a highschool student and is known for fucking her teachers to get good grades. This semester she's landed herself in YC's class (subject up to you) YC knows she's going to try to seduce him and he lets her but he makes her a deal. If she can make him cum before her he'll give her the A  but if she comes first She has to be his sex slave for the year to earn her passing grade.

Obviously he wins and plans on teaching her a lesson she'll never forget.

Chain message
It was just one of those stupid chain messages.

Send this to five people and the first girl you talk to will be a slave to your desire.

He didn't think anything of it so he sent it on. As the message went through his sister came in through the front door.

"Hey bro" She said as she kicked off her shoes.

"Hey sis. how was...." He was interrupted when a blast of wind rushed through the house. "That was weird." He responded.

"Yeah must be a window open. Well I've had a long day and your bed is calling me." She said realizing her mistake "Wow I meant my bed I must be tired." She said and headed up stairs to her room.

He walked through the house and couldn't find a window open anywhere. He put the unexplained wind out of mind and went to bed himself.

The next morning he found himself having a very nice dream of a beautiful woman sucking his cock. It was a dream that was beginning to feel a little too real and as he opened his eyes he saw his sister at the edge of the bed with his cock halfway in her mouth.

"Sis What are you...Oh fuck" He said before he came right in her mouth. When he was finished she licked her lips and explained.

"I don't know what happened I was walking by your door and then just saw you and then....I know it was wrong but I couldn't stop and you were so big." She said. "What's going on?"

It wasn't until they had heard the news that he found out what happened. Apparantly the chain message had worked and now millions of people were dealing with its spell.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm open for discussion on this one. We can either play it out with the two mentioned above or I have a list of other pairings I would consider. I think this could go a few ways based on character. Either YC is excited he now has this power over MC or he is desperately trying to find a way undo it but as time goes on he begins to think he doesn't want to. It would also be interesting to hear how other people are dealing with it in the background.

Pairings I Would Consider
Brother/Sister(obviously)
Father/Daughter or Step Daughter
Teacher/Student
Worker/Boss (MC being the Hardass Boss)
Boss/Worker (YC being the Boss, could be a pervert or not)

Honestly the list goes on about the only thing I won't consider is Mother/Son. Sorry its just not my thing.