Anna's fandoms and original plots

Started by Anna Katrine, August 17, 2014, 09:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

Hey all, I have a couple of ideas I want to try out. I am not the most talented writer so there will not be the biggest requirements as to the lengths of the posts. All I ask is some decent grammar, that you know what is going on in the RP and that you will help drive the RP forward. If you are interested in any of them please give me a PM. Now that all that has been said, here are my Ideas:

A new generation of Splinter Cells (f/f f/m)
An american secret agent of the NSA designated a "Splinter Cell" is tasked with working together with a foreign agent in order to stop a globe spanning threat to the stability of world peace. Their initial rivalry turns into a friendship whitch turns to a friendship with benefits. Looking for someone to play the foreign agent.

The power of the dark side (f/f, m/f, futa)
A young Padawan falls in with a powerful Sith, who seduces her and begins to break her down in order to both turn her and train her to become a personal slave. Looking for BDSM and humiliation/corruption play. Looking for someone to play the Sith.

A Witcher's first contract (f/f, m/f, futa)
A young Witcher sets out into the world after completing her training and begins to take her first contracts. She can't do it on her own however and needs help. This is where she meets either another witcher or a sorceress to acompany her on their now shared journey. Looking for someone to play the companion.

Clone chaos (f/f) Selfcest?
In the near future cloning is possible but reserved only for the rich and important. A young scientist decides to break the rules and clone a teenage version of herself, who she trains up to be her own personal slave. She tells everyone that they are sisters but in truth they are literally fucking themselves. Looking for someone to play the scientist.

The new secretary (f/f, futa)
I am looking to play the new secretary to a ceo of a large company. She has gotten the job as a favor and is desperate to keep the job after a series of fuck ups on her behalf. I hope for complete domination from the boss and hot steamy office sex.

World of Warcraft: Met in a Bar (m/f,  f/f, futa)
Two strangers meet in a bar and hit it off. All races and genders are up for grabs.

Another Mass Effect / WarCraft adventure (m/f,  f/f, futa)
I imagine a story of a couple of adventureres going on a... well an adventure. If you got a good idea for such please feel free to tell me your ideas.

Crazy Cosplay (m/f,  f/f, futa)
This one is simple, really. A couple of cosplayers meet at a convention, they have a few drinks and then goes back to one of their hotel rooms and have some fun. The point of this RP is that you get to cosplay what you want. Imagine Aang from Avatar getting it on with Samus Aran or Lara Croft.

Something from one any of these pictures:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

These are my ideas for the moment. 
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Have a good one.

Anna Katrine

*Added a new picture and two new plot prompts*

Anna Katrine

*Added a new picture and a new plot prompt*

Anna Katrine

Anna Katrine

*Removed a plot, added two new and cleaned up a bit*

Anna Katrine

*Added two new pictures*

*Currently craving f/f plays*

Anna Katrine