new desires (Do not reply in thread, pm only and only if you can continue an rp)

Started by Malgriff, December 22, 2010, 08:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

The biggest pokemon tournement in the world is held every ten years, due to the amount of planning and preparing needed into creating the venue and setting up special battle grounds. This decade the venue is in Sinnoh and has been built towering over the pal park. (from the game) Only trainers who have defeated at least one set of elite four may enter the tournoment and with only two pokemon each. The tournoment lasts for the year giving the competetors time to train and relax between battles. There is also the contest arena for the performers of the pokemon world.

Character sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Appearence:

Pokemon sheet:
Species:
Nickname: (if aplicable)
Move set: (four moves only)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a hundered years have passed since Harry potter left hogwarts and a new threat is rising in the shadows. This role play will be based on the lives of the students and teachers of hogwarts (naturaly) who go about usual problems and such till this new threat breaks into the wizarding world with an allmighty impact.

Rules for characters:
1/ Original characters only no cannons, but names can be mentioned.
2/ Decendents of cannons are allowed but not everyone can be a decendant.
3/ You can have up to three characters if you like
4/ I may ask for some people to rp as a teacher if one is missing. (If you create a teacher that is fine too)

Rules for posting:
1/ Dont sign up if you know in advance you will be busy or are bogged down by rp's
2/ Once a day posts at least pleaze, or if you know you will be away let us know in the ooc thread.
3/ Relationships, friendships are encouraged and intimate scenes are fine but nothing overly explicit, you know like gore, and watersports etc.

Anyway here is the character sheet.

Name:
House:
Appearence: Either 5 sentances of description or a picture, or both if you like.
Personality:
Biography:
Wand type: (it's length, core and outer shell)

The story will start just after sorting where relationships will be established.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her is an odd one I thought of after reading some fanfictions.

Lilo and stitch, Stitch has lived with Lilo for years now and has watched her grow up as he has done, his own alien growth making him a few inches taller then her with a slightly more human appearence,aside from the ears and cute little feet that is. He see's her relationship wih Kioni fall apart and although he felt jelous about it he never said anything because he wasnt sure how she felt about him. When she comes home in tears he decided's it is now or never and he comforts her, ending in a kiss and maybe leading a bit further. I'd like to play stitch but I can play lilo if you prefer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an interesting concept. Based in the world of warcraft series an unlikely pairing.

The pairing first of al is male Troll and felame Dranai. The scene sttarts out on a very cold rainy night on the shore line of the barrens in Kalimdor a young Dranai girl has lost her father to a pack of naga. she has been laying there with her father's body for days not knowing what to do untill a Troll hunter finds her. He isn't sure how he got there when he was heading for Milgore on the other side of the mountains but she had called to him without knowing. She does not know about the wars and the horde, so naturaly she doesnt react with fear when he approaches and he doesnt want to leave her there.

She grows quickly into a beautiful Dranai woman and possably there could be romance involved. I would like this role play to last a good long while so plenty of problems to solve and things for the characters to overcome first. Your typical ones being rejection and scorn from both the alliance and the horde, typical growing pains and changes. Battles and war games between races and alliances. This is something I really really want to do and start on soon,
http://wow.stratics.com/Flash/map.php here is a map for refference to places, but other then that I would like someon who knows at least a good bit about the game and the characters to play this with me.

idea taken but any wow ideas you have I'll happily look at

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a new idea for another wow rp this time a night elf and a tauren
This comes from actual game expirience where my night elf character was being stalked by taurens and constantlyu being licked by them. Dont ask me why I dont know but the idea o a big stron tauren os not offencive at all to me but being in character at the time I was a bit freeked out. Turns out it was the same tauren heh who knew. I got lost once near a dingeon and I just got pounced I wont bore you with details because tha would spoil the rp. Anyway, my character would be a night elf something or other I am undecided, I am new to the quests and the travel but I make up my lack of expirience with feistyness and determination. This Tauren character pops u randomly and just licks me, I dont know why mayby I got pranked by my fellow night elves with tauren pheramones for perfume, anyway this Tauren keeps following me and eventually I fight him but clearly i can be overpowered (Even after some kick ass attacks) Turns out he only saved me from say a blood elf who is rutheless and he explains why he was following yadda yadda I could actually play the tauren if you preffer but I dont mind. anyway i would like this to be a long ish story but i can see from what I said it is probably gonna be a one shot till I can figure out a petter plot to this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realy really really really wanna do a pirate rp, I wanna make a new character for it.
I'd like something where my character is either captured, sold or stows away on a pirate ship with an infamous pirate captain and his crew, I can also see a sorta slutty girl on board aswell, possably a threesome but I think it would be more fun if the slutty girl and the captain are not on the best of terms and both try to get her in bed (when not torturing her with ship labour) would be fun sooo very fun hehe I'd like eithe two people for this or someone who doesnt mind doubling up.

Lilo and stitch, Stitch has lived with Lilo for years now and has watched her grow up as he has done, his own alien growth making him a few inches taller then her with a slightly more human appearence,aside from the ears and cute little feet that is. He see's her relationship wih Kioni fall apart and although he felt jelous about it he never said anything because he wasnt sure how she felt about him. When she comes home in tears he decided's it is now or never and he comforts her, ending in a kiss and maybe leading a bit further. I'd like to play stitch but I can play lilo if you prefer.

This comes from actual game expirience where my night elf character was being stalked by taurens and constantlyu being licked by them. Dont ask me why I dont know but the idea o a big stron tauren os not offencive at all to me but being in character at the time I was a bit freeked out. Turns out it was the same tauren heh who knew. I got lost once near a dingeon and I just got pounced I wont bore you with details because tha would spoil the rp. Anyway, my character would be a night elf something or other I am undecided, I am new to the quests and the travel but I make up my lack of expirience with feistyness and determination. This Tauren character pops u randomly and just licks me, I dont know why mayby I got pranked by my fellow night elves with tauren pheramones for perfume, anyway this Tauren keeps following me and eventually I fight him but clearly i can be overpowered (Even after some kick ass attacks) Turns out he only saved me from say a blood elf who is rutheless and he explains why he was following yadda yadda I could actually play the tauren if you preffer but I dont mind. anyway i would like this to be a long ish story but i can see from what I said it is probably gonna be a one shot till I can figure out a petter plot to this.

Battle of the bands.

A guy and a girl who used to be friends now are heated rivals, both lead singers of two bands and when they face off head to head on a national scale they find they are spending a hell of alot of time together in the spotlight, putting on friendly faces but the second they get backstage frustration and anger take over. The arguement leads to a fight and the fight leads to hormones building up which thus leads to angry sex. Hehe I like this idea alot :3

a young woman starts recieving random letters from an unknown person, some are just simple greetings, (normally birthday cards christmas cards etc) then as a time goes on they become more personal and romantic, she tries to ignore them but more keep coming, they are not sinister and the guy is not stalking her. (Well not physicly anyway, he's more like a psycic gaurdian who looked after her through a harsh break up/loss or something like that) One of the letters told her how to contact him through meditation, so she tries it one night to see if anything happens when she finds herself on her bakc suddenly with a hellufa hunky guy leaning over her smiling gently. I shouldn't give away too myuch otherwise its not really a role play is it. Anyway any takers?

Pokemon based rp here. A girl is captured and experimented on by team galactic (or rocket or aqua/magma depends which region it will be in) and tranformed into a pokemon (either eevee or one of it's evolutions or even absol.) She runs away freeing some other experiments and runs into a city or small town almost getting beaten up by a pack of mightyana or houndoom something like that. She is saved by a trainer's pokemonand the trainer either takes her as his pokemon after healing her in the poke centre or she starts following him around, getting love struck by both the trainer and his pokemon, but she can't tell the trainer because she simply can't speak and she can't tell his pokemon she used to be human he wouldn't understand and probably feel awkward. Would make an interesting rp I think

Pairing cravings:

Demon X Slayer
Inuyasha X Kagome
Naraku X OOC
Sesshomaru X OOC / older Rin
Orochimaru X OOC/ Sakura
Nerdy girl (looks like a guy) X Popular guy
Secret agent X Mobster target
Demon x Angel
Good demon X Bad demon
Troll X dranai ( wow)
Elf X uruk hai