Wolverine RP (Who has the guts to play him?) *Seeking anyone*

Started by TamaRose, November 17, 2012, 09:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

At this point I don't care who plays Wolverine as long as they can play him well and is willing to stick to an RP. I don't expect you to post every single day but I would like someone who can write a few times a week. I am also looking for more then posts with one liners. Sometimes I can write several paragraphs and sometimes two or three. It really depends on the other person and how well we play together. Plus, it depends on how I feel since I was currently in a car wreck and am having back issues.

I just really want someone who will give me something to play off of and someone who has a wonderful imagination. I like surprises, I like drama and anything you would like to add can sometimes be fun. I play with anyone...men, women, trans, whatever. I don't care as long as you are good. I am not perfect so I don't expect you to be either. It would just be nice to have someone to talk to over PM and hash out a great plot with some hot sex. I think I have a good plot but I keep losing partners. I am willing to talk to someone over PM about this and if we can add or take anything away that is not working with my original plot then that is fine. In either case I am completely bored and need some good action.....and some dedication.