-Closed-

Started by syrupy, March 14, 2011, 07:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syrupy

-Closed-

syrupy

Space saved! (For something... Who knows?)

Wolfy

syrupy

Updated Cravings (Again -.-): Really looking for some stuff with a heavier plot-emphasis at the moment. I've got a lot of juicier, shorter stories going on right now.

MetalPup

syrupy

Updated/added a few series. Also, a linked the page where I've been posting some of my artsy stuff in my signature, if anyone is curious to see more pictures of any characters.

syrupy

Updated a few things that I'd be interested in roleplaying, a few new series/canon added.

syrupy

Finally back after a VERY long absence. Life got life-y very fast (see apology page for the details).
Should be online more often now that things are straightened out, but I'll still probably only be taking on new RPs that really interest me while I get my personal-shit together.

Innocence

Are you still looking for a roleplay partner?
Because I would love to create a pirate/merman roleplay with you

Mac84

syrupy

Bumps. Back after a bit of a hiatus. And now more actively accepting new roleplays.

Mint

Wow. You remind me of myself. Magic the Gathering, Fire Emblem, MLP, even TWEWY. I haven't seen too many people asking for those. Is there something in particular you are craving right now because I'm interested in seeing how things could go in an rp with you. ( I'm also a big fan of love/hate relationships). At the moment I'm craving more of a general setting with original characters than a fandom, although I could work with whatever you like.

To give you a feel for the kind of settings I do, here are some I've done in the past:
Vampire/Vampire hunter
Merman/Owner
Demon/Half-demon
Gangster/Kidnapped Rich Kid
Quarterback/Unpopular Kid

I really only play MxM, which sometimes is sad for me because I want to do MLP but there's no fodder for me there. :)  We can talk more in PMs if you are interested.

EDIT: I checked out your plot ideas section and you have some interesting stuff. I might be interested in a Jace/Soren one-shot, but I like longer rps for the most part, so we could perhaps do two if you wanted? Just let me know.

Tsume

Some delightful ideas on here, friend. Both the Firefly stuff and the Pokemon stuff are particularly relevant to my interests - though I'm not entirely certain that we're compatible. Still, thought I'd pay the compliment!