Things Shouldn't Be Assumed...

Started by CriminalMinds, October 30, 2010, 10:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

Katie is a wild girl. She loves to party and have fun so it's surprising that she's best friends with a quiet and reserved girl, Mandy. What's even more surprising is when Katie convinces Mandy to go to a frat party in the next town. Mandy finally caves and decides to go to just one. After all, she decides that nothing can go wrong with Katie. She's reassured that Katie has hotel's booked for them to stay at and everything. So when the time comes, they get ready and get a taxi into the next town ready to party.

What happened next wasn't what Mandy planned.

Katie hadn't booked any hotel. In fact she planned to get both of them hooked up with guys so they had a place to stay for the night. Mandy, being 16 and a virgin, never having had guys interested in her much because she was shy and quiet, didn't realise this until Katie disappeared with a guy she'd met. Scared and alone amongst a load of drunks, Mandy decided to do the sensible thing and ask people who the owner of the house was.

Finally she found the guys that owned the place the party was in, all completely drunk. She asked if she could stay the night and being drunk they agreed and so once everyone had left, Mandy found herself on the couch. She thought she'd be safe. Unfortunately, college guys don't let people stay for free. Finding her that morning, they all come to some agreement that she can't stay for free. Nobody ever did and they wanted something in return.

Naive Mandy assumed it was money but didn't have much. She had no idea that they had other ideas for her to pay rent in a more sexual way. After all, the red head wasn't bad looking...

---

Okay, so that is the basic idea. Things can be chopped and changed. I was thinking that maybe one of the guys doesn't exactly like the idea, but goes along with it because of peer pressure. With them finding the girl a lot of fun, decide to keep her as their fun, with him eventually falling for her and wanting to get her out of there with him. I have a number of other ideas where this can go down the line, but figured it's best to just start at the beginning for now.

I'm looking for someone that can carry a plot and write a few paragraphs rather than one or two lines and that can develop a story line. This might start out as rape but I'm thinking of it developing into love with one of them. I'm hoping for people to play multiple characters of both sexes. I can and am willing to do it. We can sort that out though. PM me or post here if interested.