A prisoner in your own shop (Bondage+)

Started by Whiskey Jack, October 25, 2010, 02:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiskey Jack

Tucked behind the buildings on the plaza, down an alley that opens onto a backstreet, sits an oft-overlooked shop that plays host to a myriad of desires. Though its clientele is a select lot, and business grows primarily through word of mouth only, the business has managed to remain afloat through the years. Unfortunately for the owner, things have seen a downturn of late, and what seemed at first to be only a dry spell has become much more worrisome. Customers are only trickling in, the flow having dwindled substantially in recent weeks, and some seem more reluctant than ever to purchase the expensive stock once traded here in relative bulk. While latex and leather were once traded freely, shipments of toys and apparel now sit on the shelves in need of attention. The back rooms, too, are full of items aching to be sold. True distress could be setting in . . . until an older gentleman walks through the door. Dressed well and carrying what age he has well, he brings in money and the chance for renewed business. Will he be the owner's salvation, or the firm hand that brings discipline, making her a prisoner in her own shop?

To clarify, I'm looking for someone to play the female owner of a downtown business catering to the BDSM scene of a certain city. The business is beginning to fall apart as former clients disappear, and just as things are about to get really distressing, in walks my character, a greying gentleman looking to acquire some new pieces for his collection. Slowly, however, an interest in the merchandise turns to an interest in the business itself, and its hapless owner.

If you're interested, please pm me to discuss your ideas for character or possible directions you'd like to take the story.

I'd love to hear from you.

-Jack

playfullchick76

I'm curious about this, would she be kept in her own stock in her shop most of the time. Kept attired in leather and latex, ballet boots, collar, hood and gag, if so, then im interested.