News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idachan

Gah, Michael Knight.

Knight light or knight vision?

(For those of you who read Dominic Deegan)

BK Geno

Knight Light!

Dungeons or Dragons? (sorry if this was used earlier)
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Lirliel

Dragons! :D

Cats or Dogs?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

BK Geno

Cats.
Good  :), or BAD  :P?

Lirliel

The Ugly! *Grins* But without that, Tah Badness ;)

Moon or Sun?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

BK Geno

*Bzzz*

Already been asked. But I do like the moon...

;D or /\ _ /\?

(Smilies or assci?)

Lirliel

:):D;)

Those :P

L33T speak or 01001010101010101

BK Geno

Binary.

Pms or Shoutbox?

Idachan

Shoutbox glory

Schoolgirl or military? (uniforms)

Lirliel

Idachan! Damnit... Erm.. Military Academy clothes! :D

Cola or Cola Light?

Idachan

I think my teeth are slightly, just slightly, happier with Light so...

Physics or chemistry?

Lirliel

Blowing shit up, so Chem!

Fallout 1 or Fallout 2?

BK Geno

Both! Seriously I liked them both.

One on one, or group games?

Lirliel

One on One, I like intimacy mostly.

WoW or Guildwars?

BK Geno

Starcraft! I mean, uh, Wow.

Exotic or Normal?

Lirliel

indarkestknight

Lirliel

Gunblade FTW! :P

FF7 or FF8?

Chameleon

Lirliel

Sin City, hands down.

Marv of Hartigan?

Chameleon

Marv all the way!

Miho or Nancy

Lirliel

Ooh.. I think I'd go for Miho A.K.A. Elvis, God etc. ;)

Spartacus New or Spartacus Old?  If you seen the movies

BK Geno

Old Spartacus, much better. Actually had good acting.

Lir-Lir or Elvi?

indarkestknight

LirlirxElvi  ;)

Subs or Dubs?

Lirliel

Sub-way-sandwiches?

Uhm Xilos or BKGeno?