(Interest Check)Dangerous, Wicked Games: Las Vegas, Nevada|Mercyverse|

Started by Diablerie, April 07, 2013, 05:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Quote from: Ray Banner on April 09, 2013, 08:59:30 PM
Given her attitude I thought it would be really awesome if he was the brash, bull-headed type!

Purpose served. XD

lol...The brash part won't bother her, the bull-headed might! I get the impression he'll test her patience...and she'll drive him slightly nuts since she'll be the one person in the Pack who won't have to instant hop-to when he snarls at her. :D That's one of the fun bits of writing an Omega in this Verse. Everyone else in the Pack has to obey those of a higher rank, but an Omega has no actual rank. Granted it's smarter to do what your Alpha wants, but she doesn't have to.  ;D

Ray Banner

Quote from: Caela on April 09, 2013, 09:04:53 PM
lol...The brash part won't bother her, the bull-headed might! I get the impression he'll test her patience...and she'll drive him slightly nuts since she'll be the one person in the Pack who won't have to instant hop-to when he snarls at her. :D That's one of the fun bits of writing an Omega in this Verse. Everyone else in the Pack has to obey those of a higher rank, but an Omega has no actual rank. Granted it's smarter to do what your Alpha wants, but she doesn't have to.  ;D

Exactly, I'm really looking forward to their dynamic.

I see we don't have any more wolves, bah... if need be I'm willing to play NPCs (might forego on that vampire for now) for the pack. I do have some very interesting ideas for at least three of the pack members.

Suffice to say I haven't read any of the books, but they are oft talked about under our roof, therefore the familiarity. There might be things I write/say that aren't exactly Mercy-esque, feel free to correct me. The John is apt to bite your neck off, I on the other hand should welcome any and all corrections. :-)
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

CurvyKitten

I actually have a wolf in the making, Lily just waiting for Hekate input on what Caela brought before I write out a BG that I just have to rewrite later.

Caela

Quote from: Ray Banner on April 09, 2013, 09:15:13 PM
Exactly, I'm really looking forward to their dynamic.

I see we don't have any more wolves, bah... if need be I'm willing to play NPCs (might forego on that vampire for now) for the pack. I do have some very interesting ideas for at least three of the pack members.

Suffice to say I haven't read any of the books, but they are oft talked about under our roof, therefore the familiarity. There might be things I write/say that aren't exactly Mercy-esque, feel free to correct me. The John is apt to bite your neck off, I on the other hand should welcome any and all corrections. :-)

John won't bite her throat out. She'll enjoy irritating him, but not quite that badly! :D

We can make NPC's as we need to round things out when needed. Am willing to make some as well if we need to. Though my NPC's do have a tendency to take on a life of their own if I make use of them much! lol

CurvyKitten

Yeah I am always willing to make NPC, but like Caela they usually end up being more. And next thing I know I have 5 or six characters running around. :P

Caela

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 09, 2013, 09:25:59 PM
Yeah I am always willing to make NPC, but like Caela they usually end up being more. And next thing I know I have 5 or six characters running around. :P

Yesssssss!!! This happens to me all the time!

Kuje

I know Hekate has wolf she hasn't had a chance to post yet, so there's still another. :)

Ray Banner

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 09, 2013, 09:19:50 PM
I actually have a wolf in the making, Lily just waiting for Hekate input on what Caela brought before I write out a BG that I just have to rewrite later.

Oh perfect! Hekate's been a busy kitten, but I'm certain once she surfaces she will shed the much needed light. :-)

Quote from: Caela on April 09, 2013, 09:23:33 PM
John won't bite her throat out. She'll enjoy irritating him, but not quite that badly! :D

We can make NPC's as we need to round things out when needed. Am willing to make some as well if we need to. Though my NPC's do have a tendency to take on a life of their own if I make use of them much! lol

Oh not for being irritating, silly. He probably only does that to uberly annoying people. ~Laughs~

I know what you gals mean about the NPCs, all these voices wanting to be heard and their forms seen!

Rawr!Listenme!Nip!Bite!Rawr!Bark!Yip!
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

Caela

Quote from: Kuje on April 09, 2013, 09:30:07 PM
I know Hekate has wolf she hasn't had a chance to post yet, so there's still another. :)

Yay, more wolves is good!

Of course more of all our races is good lol.

Ray Banner

Quote from: Kuje on April 09, 2013, 09:30:07 PM

Wicked! Mayhaps I'll get the chance to write a vampire after all.
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

Kuje

Indeed. :) And maybe if I feel the need to make a 3rd character, it could be wolf. I'm just kind of burned out on playing another werewolf since I have about four or more werewolf solo RP's going on right now. Laughs.

Caela

Ouch, that would burn me out on a character type as well Kuje!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ray Banner on April 09, 2013, 09:30:32 PM
Oh perfect! Hekate's been a busy kitten, but I'm certain once she surfaces she will shed the much needed light. :-)

Oh not for being irritating, silly. He probably only does that to uberly annoying people. ~Laughs~

I know what you gals mean about the NPCs, all these voices wanting to be heard and their forms seen!

Nods I have her story bouncing around my head. I may ask you fellow wolves if you want to be part of her BG or if I should just use NPC's. I like to write stuff that allows for growth, depth, and all sorts of links for rp goodness.

I have my vampire already up and done as far as I can see, I concept I tried to play in another game that died rather quickly. And as I said I already have a few other idea's bouncing around my head lol. A stripper snake shifter...hmmmm debates. :P

Ray Banner

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 09, 2013, 09:42:33 PM
Nods I have her story bouncing around my head. I may ask you fellow wolves if you want to be part of her BG or if I should just use NPC's. I like to write stuff that allows for growth, depth, and all sorts of links for rp goodness.

I have my vampire already up and done as far as I can see, I concept I tried to play in another game that died rather quickly. And as I said I already have a few other idea's bouncing around my head lol. A stripper snake shifter...hmmmm debates. :P

I'll be happy to offer any input for your wolf character should you require my bloke's assistance. That is of course, when he's approved. :-)
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

Caela

Quote from: Ray Banner on April 09, 2013, 09:30:32 PM

~smirks~ Well in that case, he should keep in mind that Stephanie bites back!  >:)

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 09, 2013, 09:42:33 PM

I'm happy to work out some background plottings if you like. :) Oh! Just a thought, if you want her to be ranked in the Pack, you'll want to make her a damned skilled fighter. Rank is won by fighting, very very few female Wolves are Dominant to begin with and usually a female Wolf takes her rank from her Mate not on her own merits. It's utterly sexist but also rather amusing when a lower ranked Male comes up against a female whose Mate ranks higher than him (thus making her rank higher than his even though he could probably beat her in a fight). It makes for some amusing tensions.

Ray Banner

Quote from: Caela on April 09, 2013, 09:53:05 PM
~smirks~ Well in that case, he should keep in mind that Stephanie bites back!  >:)

I'm happy to work out some background plottings if you like. :) Oh! Just a thought, if you want her to be ranked in the Pack, you'll want to make her a damned skilled fighter. Rank is won by fighting, very very few female Wolves are Dominant to begin with and usually a female Wolf takes her rank from her Mate not on her own merits. It's utterly sexist but also rather amusing when a lower ranked Male comes up against a female whose Mate ranks higher than him (thus making her rank higher than his even though he could probably beat her in a fight). It makes for some amusing tensions.

Hmm, we do need a male grouch don't we? XD

Ideas, ideas...
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Ray Banner on April 09, 2013, 09:47:02 PM
I'll be happy to offer any input for your wolf character should you require my bloke's assistance. That is of course, when he's approved. :-)

Nods~ I may just write up a basic draft of her BG so you all can see it and help out here and there.

Quote from: Caela on April 09, 2013, 09:53:05 PM

Oh she is a fighter, the type of woman that doesn't now quit or can't. She is an emergency response person in some of the worst neighborhoods so she has to know how to handle herself to survive. She is also the type of woman to go in the worst situations despite the possibility of getting hurt to safe a life. I know she can't have to much of a position one because you have the omega and two because of the way she is. She is dominate or stubborn when it comes to work or her beliefs, but on some aspects she isn't the type to put up to big a fuss. she picks her battles wisely lol (hopefully that made sense...lol)

Caela

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 09, 2013, 10:05:14 PM
Nods~ I may just write up a basic draft of her BG so you all can see it and help out here and there.
Oh she is a fighter, the type of woman that doesn't now quit or can't. She is an emergency response person in some of the worst neighborhoods so she has to know how to handle herself to survive. She is also the type of woman to go in the worst situations despite the possibility of getting hurt to safe a life. I know she can't have to much of a position one because you have the omega and two because of the way she is. She is dominate or stubborn when it comes to work or her beliefs, but on some aspects she isn't the type to put up to big a fuss. she picks her battles wisely lol (hopefully that made sense...lol)

Sounds like a Beta (the books call them submissive, but I find that to be a bit misleading since they aren't necessarily actually submissive in any way, just not Dominant/Alpha) type. She can take charge, but won't necessarily fight for it. It's actually a good thing, the "submissives" in the books far outnumber the Dominants and serve much the same function, though to a much smaller degree as an Omega. Dominants have a strong urge to protect and care for the submissives of their Pack and the more of them you have, the better controlled the Dominants tempers usually are.

And Stephanie doesn't actually have any rank. Omega's are weird that way. They are entirely outside the Pack structure. They sort of have to be to be able to do their jobs, and their abilities put them there as well. They are as protective as any Alpha though, without the pissy temper! :D

Caela

Off to bed, gotta get SOME sleep before work tomorrow. Will check in on my phone if/when I can. :) Night night everyone!

Ray Banner

Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

Kuje

Quote from: Caela on April 09, 2013, 09:36:37 PM
Ouch, that would burn me out on a character type as well Kuje!

Indeed, indeed.

And at Curvy, I'm willing to work out any details anyone needs to discuss as well, just let me know if you want me to do so. :)

bubby

*Wanders in all unsuspecting and shizz, and gets bowled over by all the OOC posts.*

*Twitch*

Diablerie

Quote from: bubby on April 10, 2013, 02:59:22 AM
*Wanders in all unsuspecting and shizz, and gets bowled over by all the OOC posts.*

*Twitch*

Lolol

Agh, sorry dears, have a test today! Going to come in and update as well as read the apps and answer questions!

Callie Del Noire

Name: Shane Chavez
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Race: Half-fae (Mexican-American ethnicity, American Citizen)
Powers: Metal magic, immense strength, resilience.
-Metal Magic: With a thought he can deform most metals but the most complex alloys with a touch and thought as well as being able to reshape them with concentration. He can manipulate metal devices fairly easy (locks and such) but the more 'modern' options tend to frustrate his powers due to his lack of fine control and/or modern plastics within. He can infuse metal with heat as well.
-Inhuman resilience/strength. His 'metal magic' makes it hard to hurt him with a metallic weapon. Bullets, knives and an aluminum baseball bat have all be used with no harm, but a sideswipe from a pickup had him limping for weeks and wearing a leg brace while his cracked leg healed. He has put  his hand through a car door fairly easy. He can lift up to a half ton with proper preparation and has flipped a fully loaded half ton panel van with great effort. He also is somewhat resilient to intense heat and has handled a red hot horseshoe.
Career: College student, Blogger/Journalist, Freelance process server, Intern (Las Vegas SD, on suspension)
Personality: He has a strong sense of justice and desire to be a law officer. His 'indefinite suspension' and the continued interference by 'outside agencies' with his reinstatement with the Las Vegas Sheriff Department has made him feel a bit frustrated and he's taken to his studies, social reform efforts and blogging about the 'half-blood' situation. His physical ability, connections to the community make it easy for him to talk to dozens of people throughout the greater Vegas region to
Appearance :
Background History: Shane hadn't met his father when his mother, an anthropology professor died of cancer. She had left him with a lot of questions, a truly epic collection of Jazz records and one of the most extensive collections of Fae lore in the human world. He grew up knowing how to watch for Fae, knowing to not say thank you to them, understanding how the 'Gentry' could not lie but shade the truth. She introduced him to a bunch of the lesser fae over the years. After a while he started to suspect that he was a half-blood but it wasn't till after her death that he found a note and a picture. The picture was a nondescript man with his mother as a social mixer. The note attached to the read a simple phrase: 'The Smith of Capel Ceyln'. He stayed with his grandmother, another scholarly woman in the family. She had been a reporter who covered migrant rights and labor issues before retiring to work in the local university. She took him around the area, and he rapidly learned to 'network' with all manner of folk.
When he turned 18, he came into his power. He got shot in a drive by shooting. Finding that the bullet never even punctured his skin was just the start. He helped the LVSD find the shooters (the shooters had been gunning for a classmate who died in the shooting) and started considering a role in law enforcement. With the revelation of the Fae, he got a scholarship and offers to be a 'Fae consultant' in law enforcement. He is currently studying a dual degree in Fae Studies (mostly history/anthropology) and Law Enforcement at UNLV. With the 'withdraw' of the Fae to the reservations and the impending 'war' his internship with the LVSD has been put on hold ('Indefinite Suspension' due to the change in the program he was interned under). He suspects that someone in CANTRIP shut him out. To cover his school his expenses he's been serving papers for various companies, lawyers and such. He is considering repoing cars using his powers, and has been experimenting in a friend's local junk yard using blank keys and salvaged cars.

Name:  Accalia (Diana Hunter)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Race: Fae
Powers: Faerie; One of the last of the 'Beast Lords'. She walks the line between 'Beast Lord' and something closer to the positions that Gray Lords hold. Much of her power has been lost in the passing years since her imprisonment. She was a huntress and patron of the 'shifting kin' or Weres of Europe and the Middle East for centuries and was known to travel far. Her gifts and powers allowed her to assume the form of any beast she whose power she had tasted, a knack that she retains though it is now out of her control (IE. GM decides when/if she can taste the power of any Were).

She recently escaped from the sculpture she was bound in, though she recalls little of who betrayed her or how she came to be in it. She can call forth her weapons, a bow, sword and dagger of Faerie make. Though again, the weapons power is greatly diminished in her time imprisoned. Her senses, physical abilities and skill as a hunter are still beyond that of any human. Her only other power of note is the ability to call any animal to her. (Though Were and other shifters hear her call, they can easily ignore her). She can speak and understand any beast. The forms she misses most are those of the birds as she misses flying.

Her gift for Glamour is more a knack for hiding though she can hide some of her animal traits. (Her eyes, ears and talons)
Career: 'Diane Hunter' is a well known nature photographer but hasn't been seen publicly since the 'retreat'.

Personality: Confused by this new world and a bit scared. She is looking for a niche in a world radically different from any that she had imagined before her imprisonment. She is a proud warrior and angry at the loss of her personal power, her followers and her 'debt' to those that freed her. She despises much of the 'New World' and wishes to find a way to return to the Underhill, where she imagines that she could find some clue to her fallen kin and followers. She knows she exists only on the strength of the Morrigan and her past 'services' with them.

Appearance : She tends towards dark black hair, alabaster skin, with nails tending towards claws and intensely green eyes. She
Background History:Once she was one of the great Beast Lords, a mistress of the Wild Hunt. Her powers over the animals and shifting kin granted her the ability to call forth all manner of creatures and beasts to aid her in the hunting of those she was set to find for the Gray Lords. Then she was betrayed and bound in a sculpture of bronze for centuries. Only recently has the prison's magic diminished enough to let her slip free.
Only the intervention of The Morrigan, the three Gray Lords who were the celt goddesses of war she had served often in the past, kept her from being killed out of hand. Being more 'sensible' than most of the 'Beasts' allowed her to remain alive. She has been given an identity and taught the 'rules' of the modern world as well as English.
With the 'retreat', she has withdrawn into the Underhill but has found it.. galling. She dislikes being 'imprisoned' and 'running', as a result she has become among those who argue that retreating is the wrong movement and has pushed to be allowed to return to the mortal realm. She feels that 'hiding' makes the Fae weak and encourages the forces that allowed a killer to go free. Secretly she feels that the Prince should have called upon the Hunt for vengeance rather than partaking it himself though she respects his strength to do so on his own.

CurvyKitten

What I have so far, running out to grab some food stuff. I shall return and work to get Lily done soon. Let me know what you think of them. Posting these again now that I have more of them done. Highlighted a few things in Lily's history that people can poke and ask about being.

Things that I am looking for in my background of course I am open to any BG links and working out all sorts of fun details. Just some stuff that I have in the BG thus far for people to ask about. Please feel free to poke me about any of these or any other idea's you have. I am always open to all sorts of rp goodness.
Father probably NPC
Mother Probably NPC

The wolf that first found her or approached her
Friends
The wolf she saved
The one that changed her
the wolf that nudge her wake after the change
Friends in general

Lily "L" Moraine Brackston WIP

Name:
Lily "L" Moraine Brackston

Race:
Werewolf

Powers (If any):
Lily has the ability to heal or manipulate the body inwardly, she uses her gift to not only help in her job. But also to help her fellow werewolves not only heal faster, but to heal from wounds that would normally end up killing even them. Stitching together wounds, helping expel silver and so forth. Her ability to manipulate the body also allows her to simulate emotional responses. Affecting a targets adrenaline, serotonin, steroids and so forth. In a way creating the affect of an emotion, excitement, anger, sleepiness, happiness, confidence, and even arousal. ( though her own emotions can affect this ability, and she has at times been known to project her own physical responses and affect someone around her.)

Due to the affect of the silver in her she is actually for now physically weaker then others of her kind. But there is one thing that astound even the other werewolves. Her speed is uncanny even for them, she always jokes about it was a given. Of course she is the fastest, she is a emergency response professional she has to be the first on the scene.

Career:
EMT

Personality:

Lily isn't as soft and sweet as her name would lead you to believe. She has a strong will, a loyal heart, is stubborn as hell, though she is a submissive within the pack. She is one to never say she can't, even if there are moments that she has to push that much harder then the others to accomplish something. In her line of work you don't just give up, and she carries that mentality throughout her life. But her heart can be clearly seen when she deals with those that really needs her help. A bit daring and unafraid at times, she has been known to run into situation that should run from just to safe someone else. 'What do you mean you ran into the line of fire from a gang shot out?' And despite her protected place in the pack, she is a healer, a fighter, and protector in her own right.

Her emotions now heightened have been known to get the best of her. But over time she has started to learn to find her center. She is a person of passion, when she gives in and embraces it she can be your worst enemy or the best lover you've ever had. She is heat, passion, exploration, strength, intelligence, all in one untamed and amazingly curvy well-toned body.

Appearance :

Background History:
Lily has been a mystery since the day she was born, her own mother never telling her who her father was. Just that he had to leave for his own reasons. But her mother always made sure that Lily knew she was loved. And for the first seven years of Lily's life she was truly happy and vibrant. As wild and curious as any other some girl should be. Lily knew love and a home even if her mother moved them around a lot. And she never once got sick, which was surprising to say the least. But her mother simply said Lily had good jeans. The truth of her parents and their origins was never told to her. Her mother thinking it best to keep that bit of information to herself till Lily was old enough to understand it all.

But her mother would never get the chance to do that. When she was 7 years old Lily and her mother were involved in horrible car accident. Somehow Lily was tossed 30 feet from the car and left unscathed, while her mother burned alive in the car. Lily watched as she lost her mother, heard her screams as she burned alive. The help that came had no real chance to try and save her. They took Lily and she ended up being put into the Las Vegas foster system. Which was lacking in favorable situations to say the least. Lily grew up fighting and surviving, she was still seemingly lost and angry about losing her mother. It wasn't until she was sent to an elderly woman that took in trouble kids that she found herself not only meeting her match. But feeling as if she had found a home again. The woman had a way of keeping people in check, and took in all sorts of people. Mama Rose as she was called really was a healer and leader. She helped encourage Lily to actually work at getting her education. And to find what her true passions were, Mama Rose really was a driving force to help Lily become the woman she was in the present day.

When she was 18 and finished with high school Lily saw to becoming a fully certified EMT. She took to the rule like it was second nature, though she was always known as a high risk responder. Lily was never afraid to be the one to head into the line of fire or head into the neighborhoods that most avoided like the plague. In her few years of service she has been tackled, attacked, shot at, nearly hit by cars, faced countless weather conditions, hell she once fought through a mud slide to get to a trapped woman needing assistance. Her partners always joke about her being a dare devil...and never knowing her own limits. In truth Lily didn't want to be the one that got somewhere to late, that didn't fight hard enough for someone. And ended up leaving another kid without a family.

As time passed Lily grew into one hell of a responder, and into an amazingly confident and strong woman. Men came and went as she just never found someone that clicked. But she always had friends around her. Friends that were in the end her family. Little did she know that there was more to the world than anyone thought. She always suspected, always thought there could be more with all that she had seen over the years. But she had no idea her father was really a werewolf, her mother connected to a line of witches. If there had been any werewolves left in the city that had known about her when she was little. They would have no doubt found her and given her a home. But it wasn't till they returned and tried to track down possible stragglers and discovered rumors of her birth. It was then that they started to look deeper into Lily's life to see what kind of woman she had become. Even if she was human she was still a female from a strong bloodline. And the possibility that could be made into one of them was to alluring to resist.

It was then a few of them approached her originally just out to get to know her better and see if she had the potential they sought. But she ended up becoming friends with them. It seemed to even the supernatural world she was hard to resist. Months past and Lily became close with her new friends. They kept her in the dark when it came to the truth of it all. That is until something happened that made it impossible to hide it.

It was a call like any other, shots fired, officer down and the area seemed to still be a war zone. So of course Lily's unit was quickly on the scene and she hopped out the back before they had even stopped moving. Her first step was to grab the officer that had been shot and drag him to where she could treat him. But as she was getting him stable more shots were fired. It was then she noticed the one of her new 'friends' running from a shooter. Well of course Lily couldn't let this be, so she had her partner tend to the cop as she ran with her case to get to what she was sure was another victim. Lily had no idea what was really going on, how the different types of supernatural could be going after one another.

What Lily saw nearly made her freeze for the first time in her life. She swore that her friend was growing claws and fangs, but it had to be a trick of the eye. Adrenalin was high and she clearly needed a few days off. When the shadowed assailant was on the move again she reacted, pushing 'her friend' out of the way. It was then she was hit with bullets, bullets she would find out were silver. The world blurred and all she saw was two figures suddenly impacting with one another.

She laid there, blood pooling around her and her heart slowing down. Lily didn't think when she got up that morning that it would be her last. If she had the idea of calling in may have been more appealing. The world was going dark around her when she felt her body being lifted. She tried to speak but nothing but mumbling came from her lips. She heard voice around her, like they were debating something. And then she felt more pain as if something was tarring into her flesh once more. A short scream came from her and then the world went dark.

She didn't know it then but when Lily woke up in a hospital surrounded by the people she had become friends with. Looking at her as if they were waiting for something to happen. That they were in fact waiting to see if she would live, if she would become one of them. The doctors informed her that the bullets had splintered and were near her heart and imbedded in her spine. But she seemed to have an infection that wasn't responding to treatment. And without her fever going down and her body stronger they couldn't go back in to surgery. Lily felt trapped in her own dying body, unable to even feel her legs. But as the doctors left one the pack stepped forward. It was then they explained the truth to her, and the fact that she may still die. That she still had to survive shifting, and repelling the silver that was in her system. But first they needed to get her out of the hospital. It was stupid, and probably the worst thing she could do. But something in her told her to go with it, even if it ended up being the end of her. So against doctors’ orders Lily signed herself out and went with the people that could actually just be insane.

It was 6 days before the full moon, and she was still so weak it worried those around her. But still Lily fought on; she was stubborn and wouldn't give in till her last breath left her. And with great surprise her body listened. Still human for the most part her body was healing much faster than it should be. Each day a more of the poisonous silver was pushed from her system. And her ever cheeky attitude seemed to come back as the days past. But only after her first change would they know if she was really strong enough to be one of them.

As the night of the fool moon came Lily meditated and tried to focus. Pushing the idea that she could end up dying that very night. She was still weak from some of the silver in her system. But at least she had her stubborn unwavering nature to back her up. As the time came the others sat with her, their own changes would come as well. At least no matter what happened Lily wouldn't be alone. As the time came pain ripped through her body. It was like her body was tarring apart trying to rearrange itself. She had never felt anything so intense, and utterly overwhelming. It wasn't till she felt someone else nudging her with a muzzle that she opened her eyes once more. She had not only lived through the changed, she had managed to almost heal completely. Her legs worked again...well all four of them in this form. And she felt stronger then she had even felt in her whole life.

From here Lily was taught about the ways and rules of being a werewolf. Found her place within the pack and within the new strange would that she now lived in. She also came into her new abilities, they were strange for a werewolf apparently and it did raise a few eyebrows. But in the end the pack accepted her for who she was. She did go back to work, and still found herself in interesting, dangerous, and unbelievable situations. Specially outside of work, with everything that had suddenly changed in her life. Lily had a whole new world in front of her, and even if it would take time to really find her place in it. Lily knew she wasn't alone while she did it.

Leiha Adriana Rothschild

Name:
Leiha Adriana Rothschild

Race:
Vampire

Career:
She works for the vampire community as a whole, not to mention her ability allows her to get access funds rather easily.

Powers (If any):
Technomancy the ability to interact and control electronics using what seems an almost physic like to them.  She has the ability to communicate and or manipulate machines. She doesn't need to touch a machine to interface with it, but doing so makes her power more powerful. Her abilities include things like, projecting her consciousness into a device, using a devises power supply to cause a surge to destroy it, scramble a device, making a device or some data inaccessible to anyone but her, controlling an electronic devise, or even sending her consciousness through lines of communication (satellites, phone lines, internet) to manipulation it remotely.

Personality:

Leiha...Aden...L...Aura, and countless other names through the years. Leiha may be of a younger generation, but what she lacks in power. She greatly makes up in intelligence. Born just before the start of the Industrial Revolution, and turned as it started to truly begin. She has always been one to watch the and study the world around her as it evolved. Her youthful and curious nature never seemed to fade even as the countless decades past her by.

She still takes in and learns everything she can. Her thirst for knowledge seemed nearly unquenchable. Though there is much more to Leiha than simply being a well-educated woman. She is vibrant, bold, uninhibited and even a bit wild.

-Appearance-

Height
5'8''
Weight
measurements
34c-24-35

Background History:

Leiha was born 1738 the world was a much different place. But it was starting to grow, expand and evolved into what would be what it is today. She was born in Europe on a chilly December evening.  Her family in service to a vampire, they saw to making sure the human workings and dealings went smoothly in everything the vampires did.  They earned the respect of their master after saving them from a church driven hunting. Her family helped fight in the ways they could. Even taking up swords themselves, despite the probably of their deaths. Their loyalty through the generations was clear. So when Leiha their already adored daughter grew ill and the doctors couldn't do anything to help her, they asked for a gift.

Her father went before their master and pleaded with him to save his beloved daughter. He agreed and told him to come to him by the week’s end with his daughter. But not two nights later the family home was attacked. It seemed the enemies of the vampire clan had set their eyes on her family. The night they came was the night her life changed completely. They came in the dead of night, no sound to warn them. Leiha woke from her sick bed to her family home burning around her. Screams and fighting still heard from all around her. Forcing her body to stand Leiha started to make her way out of her room. But she was cut off from any exits by a large man draped in layers of dark cloth. He knocked her already weak body into a wall and was about to strike her down. When he was suddenly stopped, barley continuous Leiha still isn't sure who had saved her. The last thing she remembers from that night was being lifted from the ground. And the image of her burning home falling away as darkness claimed her.

When she finally awoke Leiha had already been changed. Her fresh start given to her due to her families sacrifice. When she was told her whole family had parish and she was the sole survivor she barely kept herself together. Locking herself away in her room for weeks, refusing to feed as she wanted to die herself. It was only when one of the other vampires came in to speak with her. Told her she needed to stop running, and stop disrespecting her family’s lives by giving in so easily. It shook her from her stupor, and even with it still hurting she started to embrace the life newly given to her.

As years past she grew to enjoy the freedoms she had been given. And Leiha came to love the idea that she had all the time in the world to learn everything she wanted. And with the blessing of those above her she took to learning everything as it came along. Keeping up with the times as they changed, and becoming an irreplaceable asset to the vampire community as a whole. She became their eyes and hears in the modern would. Creating their identities, shuffling their assets, keeping tabs on threats, and countless other tasks she actually enjoyed and took upon herself. Eventually come to the states and then Las Vegas. Continuing her work with the other vampires that sought out her expertise.