A rather unique request (vampires, love stories and such) Edited

Started by bandit, November 26, 2013, 07:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

Why is this request so unique? Well because I'm looking for a lady willing to take over a character that was originally played by a friend of mine who passed away about a year ago.

Still with me? Awesome, if that didn't scare you away then let's continue to discuss the idea!

The setting is Miami and is based on the Anita Blake series of books. You don't have to have read them though having one or two under your belt wouldn't hurt. None of the characters are cannon, all are original characters though as I said, the character I'm looking for a writer for is some what established. I understand that some of you might find it odd that I'm doing this but this character is essential for a lot of things and having her on a shelf means pretty much having to shelf a handful of characters that I really miss writing.

Now before I discuss the character I'm recruiting for I want to tell you a bit more about what I'm looking for in a writer.

• Reliability: Like long term stories? Good. I've been writing these characters and my friend had been writing this character for 6+ years. Ideally I'd partner up with someone who doesn't mind keeping this going for the foreseeable future.
  • Multiple Characters: While this isn't a must, and wouldn't be a deal breaker if you said no, this vampire had a human servant and owned a business that employed a lot of girls so there would be various other npcs.
  • Kinks: Being willing to write a character who likes the ladies as much as she likes men is a must. Also some one who is fairly open minded sexually in general. The character by her nature is a very sexual being and pretty kinky.
  • Willing to work with me: I have tons of ideas that we were in the process of starting or were in the middle of. And while I would like to continue these ideas the direction things were to go in beyond that is entirely up to us. I would love to work with someone who was collaborative by nature.

Now about the character....

Olivia's bio
She is a former Prussian queen who became a vampire and in the 1800's met one of my characters who has sort of mentored her since. Recently she has fallen for a police officer, the head of a team of officers who investigate supernatural crime. Their relationship is secret to protect his job. He's the first man in hundreds of years to really steal her heart and their relationship is full of complex and interesting layers that I'd be happy to tell you more about if interested.

I may add more to this thread with time depending on how big or small the response is. I'm looking to write her romance with Jason here on the threads but would love a writer who was willing to also work with me and a few others who are a part of the bigger setting via google docs. Again, this isn't necessarily a deal breaker but would be a huge bonus. I can send you back story and am willing to help you really get to know and understand this character if this idea doesn't seem insane to you. Also a slight warning that there are other writers involved with other characters. Don't think of it as a group game per se, but more like a regular thread that might occasionally have guest appearances and vice verse. Let me know!
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

bandit

I have recieved a message about the character and I feel like I need to clarify...I'm not interested in changing the characters past and especially not major details like what country she was the queen of in the past. What I am willing to do is help you understand indepth where she came from so we can have fun working together on where she is going!
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.