Star trek Game - USS Zhukov, Accepting Junior Officers & enlisted crew members

Started by kaz, April 23, 2013, 07:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBubbles

I'd love to make a Counselor, but it appears you guys already got one.

... Not to mention Akira "stole" one of the things I was going to have for the guy (or rather, what he was missing  :D)

kaz

I'm always up for more than one in each department, we could have a junior Counselor, or someone from Star fleet academy doing a study, theres lots of possibilities.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Graceful

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 25, 2013, 09:19:54 AM
... Not to mention Akira "stole" one of the things I was going to have for the guy (or rather, what he was missing  :D)

Sorry about that, my cybernetics fetish just couldn't wait. :P Don't feel like that should restrict you, though, I think there oughta always be room for more fun-time robot limbs.

MrBubbles

Quote from: AkiraRevile on April 25, 2013, 12:16:30 PM
Sorry about that, my cybernetics fetish just couldn't wait. :P Don't feel like that should restrict you, though, I think there oughta always be room for more fun-time robot limbs.

Hah, no problem. Maybe my guy lost his right arm, so the two could compare cybernetic models?

Graceful

Quote from: MrBubbles on April 25, 2013, 12:23:07 PM
Hah, no problem. Maybe my guy lost his right arm, so the two could compare cybernetic models?

Sure thing. Ally's is custom built by her from scratch, so it'll probably be a bit... messier than your guys, to say the least.

Jmorty33

Name: James T. Kirk Jr.
Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ons & Offs:
On's- Romance, light bondage, exotic women, titfucking, (ask for others if your wondering what else)
Off's- NC, pegging, death, scat, maiming, tentacles

Position: Executive (First) Officer

Appearance: James Kirk stands at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 225 pounds. His hair is a chestnut brown color, with a natural curl in front, and he has cobalt blue eyes. He makes sure to maintain a rugged physique and has a natural square "hero's jaw" that gives him a noble physique.

Personality: Kirk has a strong moral center and devotion to the values he found embodied in the Federation, he, his father Peter and his great-uncle, the famous James T. Kirk, spending most of their lives in its service and defense. In some incidents, he risked his life for causes he deemed just and deserving recognition. His confidence in his righteousness sometimes led him to creatively interpret, and outright disobey, his orders (though these have been few and far between). With the weight of being related to the most famous and highly-decorated officer of Starfleet, James sometimes feels pressured to perform as well as his great-uncle did. He aspires to captain a starship like him as well as instill the same loyalty in his crew as he had done. With these aspirations and knowledge if his familial ties, James throws caution to the wind most of the time to try and avoid mistakes that made the Kirk name both famous and infamous.

History: Born April 22nd, 2346, to Peter Kirk and his wife, James was named out of the admiration Peter had for his Uncle Jim. With Peter being a part of the Starfleet Diplomatic Corps., James was introduced to the Starfleet lifestyle from day one, the only exception being was that Peter had more of a desk job than that of a starship officer jumping from ship assignment to ship assignment. As he grew up, his father had instilled upon him some lessons of diplomacy to which James still uses today, but his main fascination came from readin about the many starships that Starfleet has built over the years. He read book after book over them, even going as far as to memorize the schematics of the original Enterprise and Enterprise A. Though still the idea of commanding one of these fine ships was tantalizing. So when he turned eighteen the obvious choice was to enlist in Starfleet. He entered into the command circuit, but he was able to swing a few extra classes in engineering to sate his need for the machines (though this had him running ragged through most of his first year). During his second year of command classes it came time for the Koniyashi Maru, the test said to be one that only a Kidk could beat (that being given because of his great-uncle and father). He did not acheive success his first time and then sat to test another four times in th next two years, only getting close to winning on his fourth and final try. He was the first Kirk to not pass the Kobiyashi Maru.

Service Record:
2364: Enlisted in Starfleet Academy under the command track
2368: Graduated with honors and the rank of Ensign. First assigned to the USS Farragut as a junior engineering officer.
2370: promoted to Lieutenant JG and Chief Engineering officer aboard the Farrragut.
2371: transferred to the refited USS Republic as the ships new XO.
2375: Captian of the Republic is injured and killed after an encounter with rouge Klingons and James takes over in the captains chair for a short time. Was offered the command of the ship but declined feeling he needed more service time before he took command of a ship. Was given the rank of Lieutenant in ligh of his service in the chair.
2377: promoted to lieutenant-commander
2379: reassigned to the USS Zhukov as the ships XO.

Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

xRebecca

I'd love to play along, I've done and am currently doing multiple Star Trek-based roleplays and was wondering if you've still got some space for a Junior? I'll get a description of her up as soon as I've got it ;)
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

xRebecca

As I'm just bored and don't know what else to do with my time, I decided to put a bio up anyway:

Name: Leta "Bot" Charlaine Lister

Race: Half-android, half-human (read description)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Ons & Offs:

Ons: Romance, giving oral, being the more submissive partner, in-depth playing (literacy and being descriptive), foreplay
Offs: Death, things-that-belong-in-the-toilet-and-not-on-my-body, severely injuring, sex with monsters

Position: Leta is a Junior, this is her first year at the USS Zhukov

Appearance: Leta stands five foot five and has honey blonde, straight hair that reaches her middle. As she doesn't move in other ways than her positronic brain tells her to move, it rarely gets tangled. Leta's eyebrows are full but kept neatly, her eyes a dark shade of green with hazel spots around the pupil, making them look more or less brown. Her breasts are around a C/D-cup and her body looks as it should. She is 21 years old.

Personality: Being half human, half-android, Leta's body changes and goes through the same things a normal human goes through. She menstruates every month and is perfectly capable of conceiving children, another chip in her brain regenerating the right hormones for her. But, as she is chipped to feel emotions, she does feel there is something missing in her life. Something... Something she shouldn't live without. Her programming is far from perfect and she has to get updates very often, so her emotional stability is questionable.

History: Leta's life has been hard from the very moment she was born and she has fought for her life in the first few hours of her existence. Unlike normal human babies, she didn't cry, didn't make any sound. She just lay there motionless, her heartbeat faint and barely noticeable, as though she had nearly died already. Her parents, two people from the beautiful state of Texas, had always wanted a child so when they finally had her - were it with complications - they were as happy as could be, willing to sacrifice nearly everything for her, but not minding how that'd affect the woman in her later life. As Leta had been diagnosed with a heavy brain malfunction when she was just in the womb, feeding on her mother's placenta, her parents had decided to take the risk. A revolutionary method of curing mental and physical disabilities had just been invented by Soong, back then the great leader when it came to science. Her brain carefully replaced by a positronic brain, she would be able to function just like any other. Any other android.

Although Leta had received a lot of help and attention from an Android friend, whose thoughts were similar to hers, her life wasn't easy. On the outside she looked like a normal human being, although her insides were fully controlled by the device stuck in her head, sending electric pulses through her nerves in order to keep moving as she was supposed to. She had even considered a relationship with the android, but had deemed that to be illogical, as their relationship would be purely platonic and wouldn't lead to anything at all. All in all, Leta was more or less like a Vulcan with a chip implanted to give her the occasional emotional outbursts, attracting strange looks from her Starfleet colleagues. Some days, she just wanted to get rid of everything and devote her life to science and nothing but that. It would make things so much easier, just taking in everything she saw and never forgetting any of it, making a perfect Starfleet commander. But that was a dream, and, as dreams often led to bad decisions, she had scratched the idea from her wishlist and decided to go for something that would give her a lesser status, but where her talents would come in great: studying science and just awaiting what kind of future lay ahead of her.

Leta was born in the year 2257 and enlisted for Starfleet when she was nineteen, in 2276.

kaz

Looks good Rebecca, what department did you fancy?
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

Counselor has become available again.   If anyone wants to play an enlisted crew member, Assistant Chief etc they are all available as well.

vin26m

I still want to play the Chief Ops Officer.  I'm thinking Vulcan or Vulcan/Romulan, with a background in exobiology (for sex with species) and technology (for sex with robots and androids).  Despite his logical image, he's a perv who likes to come up with wild programs in the holodeck and download naughty programming into Bot when he's maintaining her.  Maybe he could be second officer and lead away teams, too.  He wants to boldly come where no one has come before.

Jmorty33

Actually it would be my characters job to lead away teams, though second officer is usually put on the team. Though not often a councilor if my memory of the show serves me.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

xRebecca

kaz

Vin that would work, Chief of Ops is usually one of the command team, so we'll put him up in 2nd Officer as well.  He'll get plenty of action dont worry ;)

Rebecca science it is.  Officer or enlisted?

xRebecca

She is twenty-two, and as I've read that you're not at all in for 23 year-old commanders and so on, I'd think it'd be wiser to just make her enlisted. But then again... I don't want her to be a "red-shirt-that-dies-in-the-first-scene" kind of girl. If an officer would be alright with you, I'd gladly play as one, I'm just considering the options ;)

kaz

What about an Ensign, just graduated the academy, this is her first assignment on a ship.  That way she is a baby officer and has the excitement of being on her first ship? Would that work?

xRebecca

It could work, I mean, just an update would do the trick for getting her knowledge about the ship and so on. Hardest part would be for her to cooperate with her fellow officers. Brilliant idea, Kaz, thank you.

kaz

You're welcome. I love the whole concept for her, it'll be interesting to see how she developes. :)

xRebecca

Indeed, it will be. When do you estimate you'll have the roleplay up?

kaz

Game details
OOC

I'm hoping to get the first post up today, I'm out tonight in an amateur production so will be out all evening, but once I've been into town and done a few things I'll have some time to post.  I might even do it shortly to get folks writing.

If I havent had a character bio please get that to me before you start writing :) ta x

vin26m

Name: Havuk
Race: Human/Vulcan
Sexuality: Straight
Ons & Offs: Inter-species, inter-racial, holograms, androids, BDSM

Position: Chief of Operations (Second Officer?)

Appearance: Havuk is about six feet tall with a thick, muscular build.  He is shorter and stockier than an average Vulcan.  His jaw is larger than average.  Other than that, he has typical Vulcan features.

Personality:  Havuk is mostly introverted without being shy.  He is able to interact with others confidently, but prefers to be alone with his ideas.  However, attractive females make him extroverted.  He is much more sensing than intuitive, more thinking than feeling, and more perceiving than judging.  He uses facts and logic to make decisions and come up with solutions.  His interests are broad, and he is probably skilled enough to be the Science Officer himself.  However, with his skill in technology along with science, piloting and navigation, having him be a Chief of Operations while sitting next to the helmsan like his hero, Data, did seems like a natural fit for Havuk. 

History: Havuk's father was a Vulcan soldier and his mother was a human exotic dancer.  They met during one of her performances.  His father was married to a Vulcan woman at the time and was unaware he had a bastard child.  Havuk spent much of his life growing up in the dressing rooms of these dancers, where he got to see the most beautiful females of all species wearing next to nothing.  They also thought he was really cute and paid lots of attention to him.  The rest of the time, he constantly studied science, practiced martial arts and programmed games with holograms.

Service Record:
2364: Declined admission to Vulcan Science Academy.  Enlisted in Starfleet Academy on a science officer track. 
2367: Rejected from the Nova Squadron elite flight team because Wesley Crusher had better scores.  The team was later involved in a collision that got one of five cadets killed.  Excelled in athletics, including winning the sector championships for martial arts teams.  Hustled other students in poker and billiards.  Had lots of sex with fellow cadets of all species.
2368: Graduated valedictorian.  Gave speech before Admiral Jean-Luc Picard's commencement speech.  Commissioned with the rank of ensign.  Specialized in computer programming.  Excelled in other technical and science courses.  Double-majored in engineering and exobiology.  Declined admission to Starfleet Medical Academy.  First assigned to the USS Enterprise-D as junior engineering officer.
2371: USS Enterprise-D was destroyed in engagement with renegade Klingons.  Assigned to shore leave and training.
2372: Assigned to USS Enterprise-E.
2379: USS Enterprise-E is damaged.  Commander Data is killed.  Havuk thought he would replace Data as the new operations officer.  However, while senior staff ended up either on Picard's USS Enterprise-E or Riker's USS Titan, some junior officers, including Havuk, were assigned to other ships for the sake of sharing their experience among the fleet.  Reassigned to the USS Zhukov as Chief of Operations.

Edit: Fixed some italics of ship names and other formatting issues and typos.

xRebecca

Mán, that's what I call a brilliantly described character. I hope you've already seen the "USS Zhukov Bridge" et cetera?

kaz

Cool character Vin, two half Vulcans on board, could be interesting. feel free to post in the bridge.  I will get a post in later today, if not tomorrow. :)

xRebecca

kaz

Our chief science officer. he's in the game details thread, where all the bios are. :)