One-Shot Ideas/Short Stories (PWP, Noncon/Reluc, M/F, MUL, Modern, Fantasy)

Started by Nessy, January 23, 2010, 11:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

Revamped! May 2017

So these are short-term ideas indicating they're not likely to hold my attention long, but they could be worthwhile for a short-time. Please don't ask me if I have a long-term idea... because if I had one I would detail it! You're more than welcome to pitch a long-term idea but remember, these short ideas weren't enough to stimulate my long-term interest so... please don't be disappointed if your pitch does the same.

A young lady answers an advertisement promising to make her a star. She is nearly naked before she realizes the truth (open to foreign object & inexperience/virgin):

Please note I've always liked this pic a lot and could always be open to another pitch.

Home Alone - Ranch Style
A fine looking black or biracial woman is left home alone while her husband travels to a nearby town. A small group arrives and decides to have some fun.

open to historical, foreign object, bestiality

Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Nessy

updated

The Natives: basically an invasion, raiding type situation where a more technologically advanced civilization attacks the other. There is a small possibility this could be more than just a one shot scenario depending on the situation. It is unlikely that it will be more than a one-shot if we are both limited to one character each. Open about the setting/time period for the most part.

Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Nessy

updated with a coupl of picture plots, sort of. As always, if an idea sounds strong and can last longer than a few scenes, could make it more than PWP. Also, in case you over look this info on my ons and offs, i love playing a cast of characters.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

Another Picture Inspiration

No real story plot forming, but I am thinking this could be a period piece of some kind down "South" maybe or out West.

Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

Updated story idea status (some were opened again ;-). Oh and if it's just a pick idea, I have no issues with reusing pics.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

added another photo that i found of a young black lady, once again, for photo inspirations i dont mind using the photes that are [taken] again.  ;)
Misc. Long Term Ideas

Nessy

Misc. Long Term Ideas